• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Namikaze1

YESSSSSS! Screw that guy earlier today. Looks like your free IB wins didn't amount to much breh. Immortal bastard with special ammo locks.
Fucking c_yoU_Next_Time1...

I see C is being taken somehow when I'm fucking right there and no one is on the radar and the guy is all the way to the left of me being shotgunned by all of you and still surviving. It was only him since everyone else on his team were fine.

Dammit! Share didn't save the match. Sigh.

Have i told you guys how satisfying it is to get triple kills with tripmines?

yx9P13.gif

vOr0JZ.gif

So good.

I expect a lot of promises and to not be able to notice the changes in the crucible. People are still gonna eat seven of my hawkmoons and then one shot me.

Yep. Or maybe I'll be banned because some asshat reported me when the entire team was going red-bar. ( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )

todd360

I expect a lot of promises and to not be able to notice the changes in the crucible. People are still gonna eat seven of my hawkmoons and then one shot me.

Trust in Deej. He hath spoken and he is good. Deej is posting his weekly update. All is right with the world.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Deej is the everlasting community manager, the Creator of the weekly update. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youth grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Deej will renew their strength. They will soar on bone boots like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Trust in Deej. He hath spoken and he is good. Deej is posting his weekly update. All is right with the world.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Deej is the everlasting community manager, the Creator of the weekly update. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youth grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Deej will renew their strength. They will soar on bone boots like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Stop drinking/using whatever it is you are drinking/using todd, it has become worrying.

Thanks to Cuco and team for a few great games in IB. I think playing so much Trials has made me a better PvP player all around; don't feel like I'm dragging ya'll down anymore.

todd360

How great is the love the Deej has lavished on us, that we should be called children of Deej! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Dear friends, now we are children of Deej, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see his weekly update as is. Everyone who has this hope in him purifies his robes, just as he is purifier robes.

th3dude

That banhammer!

Also, I'm up for any of the following;

IB train
Crota NM/HM
Atheon NM/HM (still need HM for my reward lol)
Just about anything else I suppose!

PSN th3dude119

Edit: arg, can't connect
Edit2: now I'm in

Deku Tree

I hit a red bar Titan who was standing at A on shores of time with a GG while I was standing in the door of the tunnel and they kept running towards me. So I hit them with another GG and then their Titan Smash animation started and then I died and they lived. That's when I decided I got no love for the Crucible.

Bring back the Raids Bungie!

Lol as long as hand cannons don't get nerfed to the current status of auto rifles. If that were the case, I'd probably be done.

Frankly, I'm guessing Hawkmoons will be ubiquitous, as Xur might sell it in September, and it looks to survive the upcoming nerfs better than Thorn or especially The Last Word.

It should be the king. I know it once was (or so I heard before they got rid of Send It). Hope it will be again. My favorite gun by a million (sorry Gjallarhorn, Matador, Found Verdict, and Fourth Horseman).

Namikaze1

I intend to keep using Hawkmoon since its not getting nerfed to hell like Last Word and well I hate Thorn. Will try out Mida soon since I'm sure a lot will soon be using that.

Anyway, this is off topic but man I had to share. So I chose to play some Rocket league after getting tired of Iron Lagger. I end up facing a team of Freddy Kruegers. No seriously, that was their names: Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger(1), and Freddy Krueger(2). They scored two early on and my teammates think its a lost game so they leave. I get two AIs for teammates soon after. Not even a minute after my human teammates leave, I scored and make it 1-2. I scored again with 30 seconds left and tying the game. We head into overtime and this happens:

http://youtu.be/X_lHPXBHFSg

It was sheer luck! I called it a night after that. Nothing is gonna come close to coming back after being abandoned and winning it all.

How great is the love the Deej has lavished on us, that we should be called children of Deej! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Dear friends, now we are children of Deej, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see his weekly update as is. Everyone who has this hope in him purifies his robes, just as he is purifier robes.
250404fa49b78d6f15.jpg

todd360

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with Deej.
Across the dark sky flashed streams from my twitch account.
For each stream, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to Deej.

After the last stream of my twitch account flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Deej about it.
"Deej, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my streams,
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious guardian, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

SnakeEyes

Banned
Some of the new guns look great. Really liking the Jade Rabbit & Omolon designs.
I'm interested to see how the Omolon weapons operate, especially that new Hand Cannon that's in your profile pic. I wonder if they'll all shoot energy shots, like the Hard Light (which is also an Omolon weapon.)

Namikaze1

....what the hell have you been drinking?!

Namikaze1

clinteastwooddrinkingcoffeedisgusted.gif

III-V

oh wow

I need to go back to Church.

ori0n378e

I intend to keep using Hawkmoon since its not getting nerfed to hell like Last Word and well I hate Thorn. Will try out Mida soon since I'm sure a lot will soon be using that.

Anyway, this is off topic but man I had to share. So I chose to play some Rocket league after getting tired of Iron Lagger. I end up facing a team of Freddy Kruegers. No seriously, that was their names: Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger(1), and Freddy Krueger(2). They scored two early on and my teammates think its a lost game so they leave. I get two AIs for teammates soon after. Not even a minute after my human teammates leave, I scored and make it 1-2. I scored again with 30 seconds left and tying the game. We head into overtime and this happens:

http://youtu.be/X_lHPXBHFSg

It was sheer luck! I called it a night after that. Nothing is gonna come close to coming back after being abandoned and winning it all.
Nice!!!

Fathead

I just got booted, and had to reset my xbox, and then it crashed again. Wtf. This is crazy. I hope they permaban the cheaters from everything forever.

Todd..
coocoo-bird.jpg

Top Bottom