• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

muzzlebuster

Neo Member
Hello fellow gamers and lovers of art in one of its most interactive and engaging forms. I just want to pop on and introduce myself. I am a newly activated Gaf member, excited to finally be a part of it because I know (through respected and loved friends) how friendly and intelligent this community is. In the last year, I have sustained many a battle scar (mostly emotional) and experienced true glory in victory as I've fought to shape my Destiny guardian in my own image (not really, I just want all the guns, so that's the shallow scope of the image I am referring to). Anyway, I am always open to gaming with cool folks, so if you ever find yourself meandering around Venus, or maybe the moon (PS4), don't hesitate to look me up. PSN = muzzlebuster.

tl;dr wutup.

!. Looks good, matches banner. 8.7/10
@. Doesn't match banner. Fail. DNQ
#. Matches even less than previous option. -3/10 from first score.
$. My eyes! Make it stop! You are not a fashion designer. And that yellow ass gun! That is a Warlock for goodness sake :mad:
%. Ok, but again, doesn't match banner.

All in all I give the shaders a Q out of 11.
I'll slowly continue plugging away for the shaders that I really don't have room for :(

LOL deaf. Well done.

Anastasis

Hello fellow gamers and lovers of art in one of its most interactive and engaging forms. I just want to pop on and introduce myself. I am a newly activated Gaf member, excited to finally be a part of it because I know (through respected and loved friends) how friendly and intelligent this community is. In the last year, I have sustained many a battle scar (mostly emotional) and experienced true glory in victory as I've fought to shape my Destiny guardian in my own image (not really, I just want all the guns, so that's the shallow scope of the image I am referring to). Anyway, I am always open to gaming with cool folks, so if you ever find yourself meandering around Venus, or maybe the moon (PS4), don't hesitate to look me up. PSN = muzzlebuster.

tl;dr wutup.

Welcome! This community is awesome! PSN: vernonhillz

PuMa

tl;dr wutup.

Yeesss muzzle. Who are these respected and loved friends you speak of? Also, welcome to DGAF! Best community.

I need one. PSN: CarlosVato

Picture for top of page: came across this picture and immediately thought of destiny

KYhssfn.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA This picture is amazing.

dyergram

tl;dr wutup.
Welcome to dgaf!! Add me If u need a extra dude:
Psn dyergram

MrDaravon

Thanks to Rene and everyone for the 3 DS/Crota Normal runs! Got my first Black Hammer along with a Light of the Abyss and then I think just another pair of boots and shards. I think I actually fully understand the raid now after the three runthroughs lol.

I want to do Hard but don't have any characters at 33. After I get some Lights from IB this weekend hopefully maybe next week, or if anyone wants to carry a 32 on it later this week/weekend maybe.

Thanks to Rene and everyone for the 3 DS/Crota Normal runs! Got my first Black Hammer along with a Light of the Abyss and then I think just another pair of boots and shards. I think I actually fully understand the raid now after the three runthroughs lol.

I want to do Hard but don't have any characters at 33. After I get some Lights from IB this weekend hopefully maybe next week, or if anyone wants to carry a 32 on it later this week/weekend maybe.

You got a BH already? Fuck. Took me three months to get one.

Daemul

Your score is bad and you should feel bad.
Why does anyone care about the grinding numbers?

Fucks knows man, I ain't interested in increasing my gaming e-peen by wasting time looking for ghosts for a useless grimore score, same with that Triumph BS, I ain't looking for no gold chests for a useless emblem I ain't ever going to use over my current one. I got better things to be doing with my life.

Deku Tree

I expect a lot of promises and to not be able to notice the changes in the crucible. People are still gonna eat seven of my hawkmoons and then one shot me.

radiohead1

Neo Member

tl;dr wutup.

Welcome! These are my favorite people in the world to play Destiny with! (Maybe they are fun to play with in other games, I wouldn't know, since all I do is play this damn game.)

Add me! PSN = dorssom

Top Bottom