• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

clinteastwooddrinkingcoffeedisgusted.gif

Perfect gif lmao todd stahp.

Pat_DC

I'm interested to see how the Omolon weapons operate, especially that new Hand Cannon that's in your profile pic. I wonder if they'll all shoot energy shots, like the Hard Light (which is also an Omolon weapon.)

Looking forward to seeing how the new weapons work. Also keen to see if there will be more specific ways to get weapons instead of just RNG.

Normal DS/Crota x3? Or IB.

Cannot wait for my FPS Plus.

I've never done a Crota raid so I'd be interested in running a Normal if you get one together.

Kyoufu

So many bad connections in IB. :(

On a brighter note, I'm getting the hang of tap firing TLW. It's pretty damn satisfying. Dare I say the most satisfying PVP weapon in the game.

I just saw 8 people get kicked out of my game. Had to hard reset my Xbox to be able to sign back in without getting banjo'ed. Anyone else seeing crazy stuff like that?

lt519

Bungie is being a absolute bitch right now, been kicked three times during the essence round. Can someone step in and help me and King, we lost Deviant.
psn: rarbusto

ERMint13

I really hope this MTU trick isn't going to be out of control in ToO. I have all the weapons I need from flawless but it's the best mode in PvP for me. Hoping its not a mess this weekend.

Dahlifyr

Banned
I just have to ask something, the guys from Bungie does an event for fun where people can win an emblem......The stream and most of everything goes to shit(shit happens), and that should be it.

But no, people from everywhere going into totaly hatemode and do what thoose kind of people does......no need to talk about that anymore.

Now comes the most fantastic thing, Bungie actually gonna do something about cheaters, in for example pvp-games......but some negative nancys just has to spew out theire negativity on them, for example: They are just doing this couse they lost some matches today.

So what, what is the problem if thats even the case? They did the event and at the same time they checked there software for cheaters and they got them! Could they have done it earlier? Who knows? Who Cares? They just did it.

Let go of the controller and take a deep breath of real life, couse i dont think this is healthy for you, you know who you are....

I just have to ask something, the guys from Bungie does an event for fun where people can win an emblem......The stream and most of everything goes to shit(shit happens), and that should be it.

But no, people from everywhere going into totaly hatemode and do what thoose kind of people does......no need to talk about that anymore.

Now comes the most fantastic thing, Bungie actually gonna do something about cheaters, in for example pvp-games......but some negative nancys just has to spew out theire negativity on them, for example: They are just doing this couse they lost some matches today.

So what, what is the problem if thats even the case? They did the event and at the same time they checked there software for cheaters and they got them! Could they have done it earlier? Who knows? Who Cares? They just did it.

Let go of the controller and take a deep breath of real life, couse i dont think this is healthy for some/alot of people.

Think you might be taking those comments a little more seriously than they were intended. Take your own advice.

GhaleonEB

Bungie is being a absolute bitch right now, been kicked three times during the essence round. Can someone step in and help me and King, we lost Deviant.
psn: rarbusto

I tried logging in to help, but I can't log in.

Edit: it let me in. Hopefully it lets me stay.

Edit 2: booted after selecting my character.

Anyone know the best way to farm weapon parts?
Get seven wins in trials, farm glimmer, buy the trials weapon in bulk, and dismantle it. Barring that, probably just doing dragon strikes for engrams / weapons to dismantle.

Edit: Also, equip your greens and blues and turn in a single bounty befor dismantling them, you'll get more parts at the expense of the "wasted" bounty exp.

Kyoufu

Soft or Aggressive Ballistics on TLW? I ask because I've been using Aggressive and feel like the extra range with Soft would be more beneficial than the 9% or so impact. Is Aggressive a must?

Top Bottom