• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

lt519

Skolas School:
1. SheHateMe
2. Boombloxer
3. Sengar
4. Inco (sunsinger warlock)
5. KINGofCRA5H-
6. Nightzoor
7. Reluctant-hero (courtesy of drizz and bomb)
8. matmanx1
9. DeviantBoi
10. Dark1421
11. juanbumo
12. Samphire
13. DaveS78
14. gmrtom7
15. TheWorthyEdge
16. Unknown_Hero (courtesy of Soss and ReignofSparrows)
17. ori0n378e

Another through Skolas School! Sometimes I feel like I'm actually the student. I am so so so so sorry Deviant that I kept getting kicked mid match. As soon as we got back in 15 minutes later rc123, King, and I did it on the first try. Real shitty I got kicked everytime before we even made it to the mines ):

Edit: also got the quadruple jump boots, that's 4 Skolas rounds in a row I've landed an exotic or elemental primary I haven't had. Karma
rng
at it's best.

I'll be breaking until Saturday and then it'll be an all day marathon if we have attendees. But please everyone help out the people on the list to get their Year 1 gear.

rc213

Skolas School:
1. SheHateMe
2. Boombloxer
3. Sengar
4. Inco (sunsinger warlock)
5. KINGofCRA5H-
6. Nightzoor
7. Reluctant-hero (courtesy of drizz and bomb)
8. matmanx1
9. DeviantBoi
10. Dark1421
11. juanbumo
12. Samphire
13. DaveS78
14. gmrtom7
15. TheWorthyEdge
16. Unknown_Hero (courtesy of Soss and ReignofSparrows)
17. ori0n378e

Another through Skolas School! Sometimes I feel like I'm actually the student. I am so so so so sorry Deviant that I kept getting kicked mid match. As soon as we got back in 15 minutes later rc123, King, and I did it on the first try. Real shitty I got kicked everytime before we even made it to the mines ):

Edit: also got the quadruple jump boots, that's 4 Skolas rounds in a row I've landed an exotic or elemental primary I haven't had. Karma
rng
at it's best.

I'll be breaking until Saturday and then it'll be an all day marathon if we have attendees. But please everyone help out the people on the list to get their Year 1 gear.

Thanks for the quick Skolas kill, If you need a body again I still have a hunter to do it.

Anyone have Gorgons HM for the chest?

Holy crap do I hate Shotguns. Absolutely no skill involved. Blink, then aim in the general direction of your enemy and pull the trigger. Thorn I can live with. But Shotguns just make me rage for some reason.

You have subscribed to the Daily Shotgun Rant.

todd360

Holy crap do I hate Shotguns. Absolutely no skill involved. Blink, then aim in the general direction of your enemy and pull the trigger. Thorn I can live with. But Shotguns just make me rage for some reason.

Unsubscribe

Bzzzt

Command not recognized

maomaoIYP

Do you use blink? Because I suspect your gripe lies with blink and not really shotguns.
If you've tried it you'll know that it's a lot harder than it sounds.

Do you use blink? Because I suspect your gripe lies with blink and not really shotguns.

I usually play a Voidwalker in Crucible, so I'm fairly familiar with it. And it's not really the blink part. I just hate the fact everyone spawns with it at the beginning of the match. Make it no special ammo at spawn, and i'd be a happy camper. Yes, I realize that I too can run around with a Shotgun, but it's just not my style unfortunately.

I usually play a Voidwalker in Crucible, so I'm fairly familiar with it. And it's not really the blink part. I just hate the fact everyone spawns with it at the beginning of the match. Make it no special ammo at spawn, and i'd be a happy camper. Yes, I realize that I too can run around with a Shotgun, but it's just not my style unfortunately.

They already nerfed special ammo a LOT. Spawning with 0 ammo would be a bad idea i think.

I have two TDB Efrideet's Spears.

One has surplus, perfect balance, and final round, but no scopes that I like (I like shortgaze and ambush).
The one I'm re-rolling to beat it has Unflinching, Final Round, Snapshot and Shortgaze. Is that a top tier roll or should I keep going? I really think it would be perfect if it had perfect balance...

(Rolling for Crucible even though I rarely play it)

Blink confuses me more than them. Totally not easy at all, but support effective for those that can. Plus corner crouching invisible shotgun.

They already nerfed special ammo a LOT. Spawning with 0 ammo would be a bad idea i think.

I guess I just REALLY miss an arcade-style shooter, where everyone starts with the same weapons and map control is important for stronger weapons.

I love myself some Destiny, but once Halo 5 comes out, it will probably take my spot when it comes to PVP.

todd360

I guess I just REALLY miss an arcade-style shooter, where everyone starts with the same weapons and map control is important for stronger weapons.

I love myself some Destiny, but once Halo 5 comes out, it will probably take my spot when it comes to PVP.

Take your praxic fire off. You sicken me. *spits on ground*

Lol

Blink confuses me more than them. Totally not easy at all, but support effective for those that can. Plus corner crouching invisible shotgun.

I just started using blink and its ridiculous how much it helps. It does take quite a while to get used to, but like Thorn vs TLW, its better, just has a higher learning curve than regular triple or double jump.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wat?

ChxXo2K.png

Blink is so overpowered. The distance it's able to close in such a short time... if you have your timing down it's an instakill - nothing anyone can do about it.

Pat_DC

I really hope Bungie adds some sort of way of trading for weapon parts (mats, what ever!) as I spend about 30 trying to get autofire on the NL Shadow and now I have all of 1 weapon part. This also means I rarely bother upgrading or experimenting with certain weapons because I always have so few parts.

Top Bottom