• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Lunar FC

Bungie met us halfway in allowing all Legendaries to be upgraded.

What people are currently asking is for flexibility in separating an item's looks from its properties.

If you own two items, it would give you the ability to merge the stats from one with the looks of the other.

If they ever add transmog, Im done with the game.

I wear what looks the best, which is the ToO gear. I'm lucky that the stats are pretty evenly split, but with more Strength than I'd like. Don't care as long as I'm looking fine though. ;)

For the best stat rolls, I'd wear my VoG gear, but it doesn't look as good with shaders.

I like the starter Warlock monk design, seeing titans with pants looks so weird

transmog needs to happen because this is still the best looking set in the game but it's blue

Manifold_Seeker.png

Kyoufu

The only feature I would like is matchmaking on content currently without matchmaking.

Daily Heroic and Nightfalls would be a start. Raids are a more delicate matter but even in other games with Raids they allow for matchmaking.

So, this was the first ever sword of mine when helping Pew get flawless. This was actually a successful run thanks to my sick moves (er, Crota getting something in his eye).

https://vid.me/1LiM

I assume the bridge knight ate some of the WP rounds as every other double Horn brought him down just fine. I am used to staying on Crota after rockets because he will kneel afterward with primary fire following up the rockets (which wasn't there this sword), which made me look like a complete goober in this case. But let's not focus on my ineptitude, let's focus on the fact that Crota whiffed. Hard. Jukes for days.
I've gone visible a second before Crota kneeled and he's insta-stomped me more times than I can count. Why the hell did he just stand there and stare at you?

shermas

The only feature I would like is matchmaking on content currently without matchmaking.

Daily Heroic and Nightfalls would be a start. Raids are a more delicate matter but even in other games with Raids they allow for matchmaking.

Daily should 100% have MM. It's ridiculous that Bungie hasn't implemented this yet... at least give us the option, if we'd like to solo it.

LiK

What is Transmogrification? Other than something Calvin did with a box.

Basically changing the physical look of gear without changing the stats. You know, like if you wanted your top hat to change to a fedora but it still gives you the ability tell good jokes.

Matchmaking is so weird since it requires PSN Plus to run but Weeklies didnt have matchmaking in the start. There is not matchmaking in Dailies probably because that the only activity that doesnt require PSN plus.

Now you have matchmaking weeklies but you cant solo weeklies but you can solo Nightfalls but cant matchmaking for nightfalls

transmog needs to happen because this is still the best looking set in the game but it's blue

Manifold_Seeker.png

I still have a set of those for no reason.

So, this was the first ever sword of mine when helping Pew get flawless. This was actually a successful run thanks to my sick moves (er, Crota getting something in his eye).

https://vid.me/1LiM

I assume the bridge knight ate some of the WP rounds as every other double Horn brought him down just fine. I am used to staying on Crota after rockets because he will kneel afterward with primary fire following up the rockets (which wasn't there this sword), which made me look like a complete goober in this case. But let's not focus on my ineptitude, let's focus on the fact that Crota whiffed. Hard. Jukes for days.

I had a look at it yesterday. He did the glitch/lag where he instantly regenerates health after taking damage, so he immediatly regenerated after the first shot and didn't go down by the second.
We got very lucky he just stood there afterwards and then missed that swing at you.

purg3

slept with Malkin

Manifold_Seeker.png

A lot of the best looking gear is actually blue/green items I think.

Was a fan of that TDB titan gear that looked like Knight armor, but I think I sharded my set a while back. Should have kept it.

How does transmog work in games that feature it-don't most mmo's allow you to do this? Do you need both pieces of armor?

coy

Had an Ash factory fall the other week and after 221 motes many weapons parts later I finally got a god roll.

Capture.png

Warhead Verniers / Hard Launch
Tripod
Javelin
Grenade & Horseshoes
I keep getting Split Shitter Pro fusions as rewards. Still never seen Ash Factory drop.

I had a look at it yesterday. He did the glitch/lag where he instantly regenerates health after taking damage, so he immediatly regenerated after the first shot and didn't go down by the second.
We got very lucky he just stood there afterwards and then missed that swing at you.

In that case, he owed us, and he paid it back immediately. Nice guy Crota.

A lot of the best looking gear is actually blue/green items I think.

Was a fan of that TDB titan gear that looked like Knight armor, but I think I sharded my set a while back. Should have kept it.

How does transmog work in games that feature it-don't most mmo's allow you to do this? Do you need both pieces of armor?

not sure it exactly works in WoW or FFXIV but I assume the piece you want it to look like is destroyed and infused into your current armor. this way you can always revert back to the old style without risking the original piece

Im down for this if we can hit Gorgons x3 and do Atheon x3.

Also: thinking of orginizing a Crota run. Get to DS and then grab the cp and do DS and Crota three times. (Normal or hard doesnt matter just want exotic drop chance.)

Anyone interested?

Ryck007

I could got for 3x Crota HM tonight.

PSN: DirtyAquaticApe

nOoblet16

So a game starts 5v5 against a fireteam of 5 from same clan, some random joins the other team and a 6th clan member from the other team joins the game and ends up in our team and does fuck all and keeps dying on purpose.

We lost the match despite holding two CP and leading for the majority of the match.

ocean

Banned
We were playing 5v6 against a full clan.

Then the guy who joined our team? He was from their clan. Fed them kills all match long, didn't get a single point.

If that's not the lamest way to win ever I don't even know.

Owensboro

I'm going to try and get a Heroic Vault of Glass together for 4:45pm EST (that's an hour from now). Anyone interested? Might run multiples, or switch to Crota (hard or regular) afterwards if people are interested. NOTE: You don't have to stick around for the second runs!

1. OwensboroEsq

I'm going to try and get a Heroic Vault of Glass together for 4:45pm EST (that's an hour from now). Anyone interested? Might run multiples, or switch to Crota (hard or regular) afterwards if people are interested. NOTE: You don't have to stick around for the second runs!

1. OwensboroEsq
2. EroticSushi
I'm up for 1 VoG run and Crota after.

I'm down bro.

HM right?

I am. PSN same as GAF. I've only done it once before so still learning.

Do you guys just want to wait an hour and join Owen?

1. OwensboroEsq
2. EroticSushi
3. P44
4. TheWorthyEdge
5. Blackprophecy

We were playing 5v6 against a full clan.

Then the guy who joined our team? He was from their clan. Fed them kills all match long, didn't get a single point.

If that's not the lamest way to win ever I don't even know.

Loser.

How did it go against the full-squad No Land Beyonds?

Do you guys just want to wait an hour and join Owen?
Sounds good

Owensboro said:

1. OwensboroEsq
2. EroticSushi
3. P44
4. TheWorthyEdge
5. Blackprophesy

SGRX

1. OwensboroEsq
2. EroticSushi
3. P44
4. TheWorthyEdge
5. Blackprophecy
6. Sengar

I'll go if the last spot is still open. Hopefully with the ability to hear party chat this time!

LiK

He was using NLB so I can't use any excuse really :(

Didn't know who he was until after the match tho, friend was randomly watching streams and saw us playing against him, wouldn't know otherwise :p

I dunno any pro streamers or major PVP players on Destiny. Never had any interest in watching people play Destiny. I don't know how people keep up with it.

P44

Oh my god.

I just subconciously put it on the Fist of Crota. I meant to do crucible. Farming the necrochasm is killing meee.

Top Bottom