• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
I don't really get the NL Shadow hype. Mida makes more sense to me unless you really struggle with aiming while pulling the trigger.

I forgot just how bad non Gaffers are at this game.

The weekly is demoralising when we've wiped like 6 times already and i've got 4X the amount of kills as the other guys and i'm always last standing >.>

LiK

Pretty sure they're kidding

Lol I'm pretty sure that was a joke :p

gimme the receipts

I forgot just how bad non Gaffers are at this game.

The weekly is demoralising when we've wiped like 6 times already and i've got 4X the amount of kills as the other guys and i'm always last standing >.>

playing with randoms in PVP is awful. if they're losing at the start, they just quit. they don't even try. lame

nOoblet16

How manyyyy?? How manyyy?? (video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA4YYcvhuP0)

nXToIqB.gif

Look at this shit, it cuts away but he gets killed by my knife (video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agHuH2lf1cU)

Ycm1zs1.gif

ocean

Banned
gimme the receipts

The only things I've seen confirmed bans for in Destiny so far:
- Setting back clocks for infinite heavy ammo in Crucible
- ToO shenanigans
- Rumored: picking up some glitched Ghost Shells

I'd say until we saw receipts of someone being banned for pushing stuff around we can safely assume it's just banter :p I mean if they were banning people for moving this thing they wouldn't post the video with instructions on how to do it.

nOoblet16

WYL is talking deep.

I just had a look at his donation list and there is a guy who paid slightly over 15 grand as a donation....I said wow. How much spare money do you need to have to donate a streamer that much o_O

WYL is talking deep.

I just had a look at his donation list and there is a guy who paid slightly over 15 grand as a donation....I said wow. How much spare money do you need to have to donate a streamer that much o_O

check out sodapoppin's donate list

twitch.tv/sodapoppin

big time streamers make 1k+ in donations every single day

Lnkn52

How manyyyy?? How manyyy??

That reference always gives me a chuckle.

Well the OT was updated a little bit. And we've also updated the grimoire to include a bit of what some of the members of the community thought was one of their most memorable moment of DGAF/Destiny. Funny how each person responded differently which makes these answers great.

GrimoireOT.png

Rehsa

I've had an NL Shadow sitting in my postmaster for a while now. What should I reroll it with?

PXycEpO.png
Looks like Full Auto/Smallbore/HH or Third Eye.

I've had one with Third Eye but Triple Tap and nothing good in the middle, looks like it's time to reroll

Edit: /\ nice quotes from good peoples

ocean

Banned
Well the OT was updated a little bit. And we've also updated the grimoire to include a bit of what some of the members of the community thought was one of their most memorable moment of DGAF/Destiny. Funny how each person responded differently which makes these answers great.

Great answers and awesome design man. Thanks for taking the time to make these, they're a great touch to the OT.

Ermagerd I made it into an OT. I'm famous now ୧( ⁼̴̶̤̀ω⁼̴̶̤́ )૭

LTWood12

GrimoireOT.png

Really cool of you to make those and include me Lnkn. I never thought when I posted back in October asking for a VoG sherpa, that it would turn into being a part of this special community. Hell I was commenting in Unstable's twitch stream while we waited for my son to be born a couple of weeks ago. It helped me chill out in such a stressful time to be with my friends. All of you have been a huge blessing to me.

Since we're feeling nostalgic, I'd be interested to know what the oldest legendary/exotic piece of gear everyone still has in your inventory? Mine is the Patience & Time I bought from Xur the first time he sold it (pic via destiny.wikia)

250px-PatienceandTime.png

Top Bottom