• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

ocean

Banned
I'll be away all weekend long. I expect Xur to sell Fate of All Fools, The Ram and Bones of Eao with amazing stat rolls tomorrow of course.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Invectice + Shadow Price was my loadout for a long, long time. It's my favorite looking weapon in the game!
it actually saved some of my runs from the brink in Trials a couple times, wherein special ammo is that much more precious.

ocean

Banned
353 strikes times 15 minutes per strike = 5,295 minutes = 88.25 hours = 3.67 days. Seems reasonable lol.
To be fair a Strike should take about half that time with a decent team except for Shadow Thief since you can generally skip everything but the bosses. Still crazy though.

Namikaze1

Fuck it. I don't know why I even bother asking.

People are either doing Iron Banner or playing other with their usual PvP buddies. I'm fucking done.

AGoodODST

So that's that Thorn bounty done. The hardest part turned out to be that Summoning Pits strike. Seemed to take ages. Funnily enough after getting into the swing of things the Crucible part only took a few hours at most.

lcd

I always run to the stairs and back to get them to spawn, but problem is after that 3rd wave for some reason at times. I've even left that area, ran to the other entrance to go to that underground section and they still didn't spawn.

In that case I find clearing the enemies near the shipping containers on the way to the divide is the answer. Sometimes there's a yellow bar vandal there that stops the hive majors from spawning downstairs.

noomi

Thanks for the Skolas runs Drizz and Bomb! I got this in my postmaster:

CLMiHPvUwAANRSS.jpg:orig

Arc + Captains = WIN!

Hey, when can you play? I'd rather play with Gaffers than randoms so if Phenom is ok, we can run it later when you're available.

It wouldn't be on until 6pm central. I have some adult work stuff to do tomorrow. Would be earlier if there wasn't some travel involved. Happy to help out but not sure if that works for you guys. I've done it this week already so it's no big deal if I miss out.

ocean

Banned
Update hype is real, dying to poke around that ship.

Another blind Raid experience has me so damn excited. I won't do it day one, I'll wait for the weekend so I can dedicate any amount of time required without work getting in the way. I hope some other GAFers wanna wait until Friday for a blind run. Hyyyyype.

ocean

Banned
Biggest change patrol needs is randomized spawns. Knowing exactly where and when enemies will be every single time makes them feel static and it's just ugh terrible. It's
The same thing everywhere in the game but especially jarring in Patrol.

Patrol shouldn't be a static experience. Unlike Strikes or Raids, they're not an activity with an objective. To make it compelling, exploration needs to feel fresh and when you
Know beforehand how many Knights are beyond the corner and exactly what spawns after you kill them, it just becomes routine the third time you do it.

Top Bottom