• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Jeez there is nothing worse than that glitch where your guardian runs like he is moving through molasses. You don't realize how much you sprint until you can't.

hew9753

I'll be on playing IB for the next few hours but if anyone needs players for POE 32/34 or either raid, send me an invite.

PSN: GuerrillaGrodd

coy

Oh my days, that nilla post is terrifying and outstanding. Also, welcome back Hawkian.

I'll be home in a couple of hours looking to board a banana train. Had tons of fun with gaffers yesterday (nice pic, Hudson... sorry Rene) and want that to continue. Also, gf's fam is still around for a bit so I gotta Blink upstairs with the quickness.

I got that a few weeks ago - it's great with arc burn. Very rapid firing rate.

Nice BWU, looks like the images are slowly getting fixed. Very hyped for Gamescom.

I was stoked when I saw it in my postmaster!! And it's max attack so that's awesome

Can't wait for the next arc burn with fallen haha

Anyone looking to run 35 PoE? A buddy and I are looking for one more, we have a hunter and Titan. Lemmie know, trying to run this asap.

Psn: Panjeet

Drizzay was right. I only imagined I'd like Skolas more with the patch. But it definitely is A LOT more enjoyable. It requires coordination, communication and cooperation. It's 100x better played the way it's meant to be played. Thanks again for the run! It was a lot of fun

Trakan

Drizzay was right. I only imagined I'd like Skolas more with the patch. But it definitely is A LOT more enjoyable. It requires coordination, communication and cooperation. It's 100x better played the way it's meant to be played. Thanks again for the run! It was a lot of fun

I'd try it but the 5 rounds before him are awful and never change.

Drizzay is always right. :p

Namikaze1

Well, I'm off to go see Mission Impossible with friends. I just hope the good seats haven't been taken yet. Eh, it's just 5 minutes away anyway.

Have fun with Iron Lagger or whatever you guys are doing!

I'd try it but the 5 rounds before him are awful and never change.

I don't do PoE every week, I actually skipped after the first 3 weeks,then I've been doing them again the past few and they're fun in spurts. Also just depends on the company. We were goofing off at times and laughing at each other and talking about random stuff so it makes it a lot more enjoyable.

Drizzay is always right. :p

Very true

Time to retire from Iron Banner until they actually do something to improve it. After playing Trials I can't go back to that nonsense. GGs to everyone in the group though!

Somebody remind me of this post if I'm ever tempted to play IB again.

For sure buddy! Very fun run and GG to you. I really enjoy Skolas, I just wish I could only do that fight and skip the same 30 minutes leading up to him each time zzzzzz...

Top Bottom