• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Definity

Some hype in that weekly update. The dreadnaught sounds pretty cool. Especially this part:

The Dreadnaught has its secrets—you’ll need to return again and again to solve them all and acquire the rewards we created for doing so. There are hidden treasures and bosses waiting to be found, and it won’t be apparent how to access them the first time you go exploring. We’ve laid out a lot of breadcrumb trails though, as you fight your way through the ship. So follow the clues you’re given, face the challenges you can find, and earn that sweet loot!

Namikaze1

Well I could join you if you'd like Nami. You seem like you're really in a bad mood right now though :(
I am honestly. It doesn't help that my teammate chose to leave as soon as the match started leaving me alone in that last match. Last 8 matches have been against full fireteams. I'm just tired of playing with randoms.

DNAbro

I can't wait to got Sith lord on this guys ass

DarkBlade.jpg

I'm getting more and more hyped for this.

Some hype in that weekly update. The dreadnaught sounds pretty cool. Especially this part:

I really hope this is true and we don't know how to do stuff for awhile.

Pat_DC

Biggest change patrol needs is randomized spawns. Knowing exactly where and when enemies will be every single time makes them feel static and it's just ugh terrible. It's
The same thing everywhere in the game but especially jarring in Patrol.

Patrol shouldn't be a static experience. Unlike Strikes or Raids, they're not an activity with an objective. To make it compelling, exploration needs to feel fresh and when you
Know beforehand how many Knights are beyond the corner and exactly what spawns after you kill them, it just becomes routine the third time you do it.

I completely agree with this. Patrols need more surprises and things mixed up.
I actually find doing patrols kind of zen but some surprises would be great.

That could really turn out awesome. I watched Maze Runner last night, and was thinking about how cool a (Maze Runner spoiler)
shifting maze with hidden rooms that could only be accessed by ripping a key out of a boss
would be in Destiny. The
key would have to be a physical object like a relic, not just a buff
like the treasure chest key.

Kurumi

I am honestly. It doesn't help that my teammate chose to leave as soon as the match started leaving me alone in that last match. Last 8 matches have been against full fireteams. I'm just tired of playing with randoms.

You and me both. Can't stand playing with randoms but I don't really have a choice. Wish I had some dedicated friends to play destiny with to be honest.

ocean

Banned
I think the Lighthouse is the best thing in HoW. A real sense of accomplishment a little cutscene a special exclusive area as a reward for your feat.

Going Flawless in the new Raid should similarly let us access some cool new area. Even if it's just a small space like the Lighthouse. Like imagine a Flawless extra chest with an additional loot roll, maybe on one of Saturn's moons or something.

And Flawless Hard mode should have a guaranteed, unique weapon or at least emblem/shader/ship the first time you do it.

Do it Bungie.

Nami you posted a coulpe pages back you needed someone, i could help if you still want to. Not gonna play for a loooong time tho because i still gotta do IB today.

WipedOut

Pulled the trigger, Destiny TTK PS4 pre-ordered, who's helping me power level an alt?

And sweet baby Jesus is that concept art haaaaawwwt!

ocean

Banned
Pulled the trigger, Destiny TTK PS4 pre-ordered, who's helping me power level an alt?

And sweet baby Jesus is that concept art haaaaawwwt!
This community going multi platform is insane. I'll eventually buy an Xbox because I need to play Halo at some point. But 6 characters? Lawd help me

ocean

Banned
Darkblade sounds super cheesy though.
A dark blade called Darkblade, brought to you by the people who brought you:
A city called The Last City
A tower called The Tower
A lighthouse called The Lighthouse
Know what Crota's blade knights are called? Blades of Crota

Lol in all fairness the game features some of the coolest and most creative names ever for its weapons though.

Pat_DC

I played a bit of IB last night with randoms.
Was a lot of fun, especially after doing the thorn bounty in crucible where I had to play a very specific & cautious (scumbag) way. All the games felt really close with some great come backs, which compared to crucible where one team streaks ahead was more interesting. RNGesus did not shine it's light on me though but still had a good time.

Do the IB buffs & coins do much?

Top Bottom