• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Typing out my typical long posts on mobile is a poor life decision.

Sorry Reign I just saw your message as I was getting off; I just had the game on in the background, I wasn't actually playing for the last 2 hours or so sorry. Should be around all weekend though, I haven't even started on IB yet :(. Still hoping to get VoG hard in at least before the reset. I already did Crota NM x3, I'm only 32 so I'd have to get dragged a bit on Crota Hard so I'm not too worried about that just yet. I actually need Lights from IB, I only had 2 and I used one to max that Vision of Confluence I found >_>.

FYI: 32 for Hard Crota is totally fine, no dragging required. Bungie made us all play it that way for months. Just don't bother running sword until you are Lv33-34.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Congrats. Greatest gun ever made in any game ever made, ever. Ever.

Don't you dare listen to DGAF tell you otherwise, because they will try.

IB da gawd. Nerf or not.

IB.

DA.

G A W D.
Hey bro, I think you're a little high...

stoner-stanley-blank.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
For I am the Queen.

This is the hierarchy.

Ruben - General
Valbar - Colonel
Magik and Babyghost- Commander Knights
Falifax, Soul and Ballis - Knights

Scribe/new recruit trainer- Rufus

Court Jester - Mango
Waterboy - Tesuu
Spanish language translator - Neoak

X O and Yung - Non SEXY knights

Everyone else - Soldiers

Side note: I got four Ether Key chests while I was waiting around. Is it strange that I didn't get a single treasure key?

In trying to do my Lord of Wolves bounty. Is there a more consistent way to get keys?

Frenden

Banned
According to Reddit, Discharge for Titans deals 25 bonus damage on hit above and beyond a normal melee strike to the target. Nice. That might be worth running.

Discharge: Hits with Storm Fist deal area of effect damage around the target.

I assumed it split damage ala Explosive Rounds, but, nope, bonus damage. Swing those tiny t-rex arms, Titan bros!

Side note: I got four Ether Key chests while I was waiting around. Is it strange that I didn't get a single treasure key?

In trying to do my Lord of Wolves bounty. Is there a more consistent way to get keys?

Sadly not very strange nor is there a more consistent way. Supposedly they buffed the key drop rate when they removed the ability to open the same chest multiple times but I've never seen any evidence. I don't think I've gotten a single key from an Ether chest since that patch.

I've had better luck getting keys from the end of PoE, in the treasure room. So you could try grinding lv28 playlist and maybe get some keys and legendary weapons.

Sadly not very strange nor is there a more consistent way. Supposedly they buffed the key drop rate when they removed the ability to open the same chest multiple times but I've never seen any evidence. I don't think I've gotten a single key from an Ether chest since that patch.

I've had better luck getting keys from the end of PoE, in the treasure room. So you could try grinding lv28 playlist and maybe get some keys and legendary weapons.
:(

Thanks!

Frenden

Banned
Come at me, meta.

CLNw9dtUYAAt4Ad.jpg

Leveling dupes and triples of all currently good (and potentially good after the re-balance) PvP exotics. I hope Hard Light becomes viable. Love shooting that thing.

I've got more shards than I can use and have nothing else to dump XP into, so I might as well.

For I am the Queen.

This is the hierarchy.

Ruben - General
Valbar - Colonel
Magik and Babyghost- Commander Knights
Falifax, Soul and Ballis - Knights

Scribe/new recruit trainer- Rufus

Court Jester - Mango
Waterboy - Tesuu
Spanish language translator - Neoak

X O and Yung - Non SEXY knights

Everyone else - Soldiers

I'll take it.

Couple highlights from tonight

yx9ROM.gif

I did that earlier tonight too. Forgot I had swapped out of gunslinger for bladedancer, hit what I thought was double jump to shotgun the guy waiting on the heavy, and blinked right past him off the edge. Not much to do but laugh as I sailed gracefully to my doom.

Lunar FC

Come at me, meta.

Leveling dupes and triples of all currently good (and potentially good after the re-balance) PvP exotics. I hope Hard Light becomes viable. Love shooting that thing.

I've got more shards than I can use and have nothing else to dump XP into, so I might as well.

Wanna do this for me? Ive got one fully level exotic weapon and they didnt even give me the trophy for it!

LTWood12

Thanks to biggy, saveweyard, Dave, and Samphire for the fun few matches this evening. Hated to leave, but T-44 had no one to do the nightfalls with so I helped him out.

Did yall ever lose a match?

Navy Bean

I ascended Hard Light and took it into IB for a few rounds. It's so much fun to use and actually not bad in close/mid range. Plus, there's the added joy of knowing Hard Light is showing up on the kill screen of each dirty Thorn user you kill....

Top Bottom