• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Claws were one of my three missing Warlock exotics so yay I guess. Only missing Skull of Ahamkara and the Ram. Totally sympathize with everyone looking for the ram. Every week he sells helmet engrams I unload and buy 4 to 6 depending on how many motes I saved up and then spend 46 coins to get enough motes to try one last time. Every single time it's always Light Beyond Nemesis and Knucklehead Radar.

Lol, just had my first Suros drop last week from PoE, I think, and my buddy had one drop two days ago. It was his first, as well.

Also bought 4 engrams with my warlock and rolled four unique hats. Only one warlock helmet and it was not Ram.

Fuck off, Xur.

MrDaravon

My Titan exotic collection is now complete thanks to Xur. Yay?

Yeah even at only 3-4 weeks in on playing on PS4 Xur is just an exotic collection machine at this point IMO. I'm already at the point where I'm sitting on more and more motes and coins every week even when I'm spending the same amount each time (had 120+ on both this week) so I bought No Backup Plans, Claws and Suros just because I didn't have them for collection purposes (Suros might be okay with the AR buff anyway?). Bought 4 helmet engrams and got a Celestial Nighthawk with a better Int roll then my current one, then got an Eternal Warrior, Apotheosis Veil, and Achlyophage Symbiote (which I didn't have yet), all of which rolled pretty well actually. Not too terrible for collection purposes this week I suppose. I still need the Knucklehead actually, but I'll wait until Saturday night, I should get some more motes between now and then and I'll wait and buy some more engrams first before just spending the coins on it.

FYI: 32 for Hard Crota is totally fine, no dragging required. Bungie made us all play it that way for months. Just don't bother running sword until you are Lv33-34.

Late response but thanks! Good to know. I'm going to be pretty focused on IB this week since I only have 1 Light and all of my characters are only at 32, but would love to get Hard VoG or Crota in if I can somewhere, I'll keep an eye out on here.

noomi

I actually need Suros Regime after I sharded it the first week I returned. lol

Also need No Backup Plans, so thanks Xur!

I need backup plans as well, but they seem.... not so good :( Was really hoping for ruin wings, ah well. One day :p

Kyoufu

I need backup plans as well, but they seem.... not so good :( Was really hoping for ruin wings, ah well. One day :p

I played with someone using them in PoE. He basically stood at the door where the fallen come out of and just punched everything.

Orbs for days!

Would also like Ruin Wings some day :(

noomi

Reading about the WYL beef this morning.... crazy stuff. People on the internet arguing... that never happens right? :p

Oh. The "only two exotics" rule. Not so funny when you want to cash in a lot of bounties for the Exp.

I just saw the Suros Regime Perks. I really don't like Focused Fire, main reason why I put the Pest Control Matrix in cold storage.

Kurumi

LOL I gave up with it last night and just played doubles whilst drunkish using NLB.

Safe to say I lost a lot of games, but I had fun.

XUR:

no back up plans
knucklehead
claws of ahamkara
suros
helm engram

I don't see The Ram on that list. Looks like Xur forgot to put it in his bag again. Someone should remind him.... :(

Obtained a celestial Nighthawk from The engram lottery. Is is just me por The game is telling me to finish grinding my hunter?

Seriously you should finish up a hunter with that helm you can breeze through PvE content i love using it.Now just gotta get you a fatebringer should try lfg or join VoG runs here its totally worth the grind plus VoG is you know actually fun.

Big Shout out to the guys that Ran VoG, CE and PoE last night

(looking at you Mercello and Ghost)

Had a blast and snagged Fatebringer, Praedyth Timepiece, and some other junk

I am beyond ready to put Skolas head on a spike. Cant wait

Seriously you should finish up a hunter with that helm you can breeze through PvE content i love using it.Now just gotta get you a fatebringer should try lfg or join VoG runs here its totally worth the grind plus VoG is you know actually fun.

Still level 10. I try to go, but doing the story missions again is so boring... Or having to play with greens again.

noomi

Awww yiss!

Got the 15th & 16th off, but I will be away 17th and 18th on a business trip :(

I will try and take my ps4 with me, hardcore.

Nuszka

Awww yiss!

Got the 15th & 16th off, but I will be away 17th and 18th on a business trip :(

I will try and take my ps4 with me, hardcore.

Awsooooomeee!!! Btw spoke to Messiek yesterday , he will get TTK!!! He is more busy with collage now but he should be there for fresh start. He got as well a new graphics card for his PC, came with MGS5 lol.
Cannot bloody wait!!!

Still level 10. I try to go, but doing the story missions again is so boring... Or having to play with greens again.

Ya gotta get someone higher level to help you out and knock it out in a day also grab some red bull codes from 711 they give you a xp buff.

Man the weapon parts grind is real not to mention dead orbit giving a strange coin yet again on rank 7.

Deku Tree

Dhruv carried me through the BB Defiled Chalice last night. He hasn't been around DGAF in a while, but he is total pro mode BB. Made it seem like a breeze. I hadn't played BB in months.

Hedera

Xur is so good to me sometimes. He's selling one of the two exotics I need to complete the whole exotic collection. Gonna grab No Backup Plans and wait for Voidfang Vestments. He used to really like that chest piece so I'm confident he'll sell it again before TTK drops (please!).

noomi

Awsooooomeee!!! Btw spoke to Messiek yesterday , he will get TTK!!! He is more busy with collage now but he should be there for fresh start. He got as well a new graphics card for his PC, came with MGS5 lol.
Cannot bloody wait!!!

Sweet! Glad to know that the three of us will ride together again! I will be up early that day and ready to start as soon as it hits. Going with my hunter first :p

Dhruv carried me through the BB Defiled Chalice last night. He hasn't been around DGAF in a while, but he is total pro mode BB. Made it seem like a breeze. I hadn't played BB in months.

So that's where he's been! I loved Bloodborne, but fell out of it after beating the story and doing a few dungeons with friends. I couldn't stand the coop system for dungeons... having to rejoin after ever level... I hope they addressed that already.

Ya gotta get someone higher level to help you out and knock it out in a day also grab some red bull codes from 711 they give you a xp buff.

Man the weapon parts grind is real not to mention dead orbit giving a strange coin yet again on rank 7.

Outside of the US. If Paulaner came with codes, it would be a different story.

It's odd. After reaching 20 I never had issues with weapon parts. I'd be stuck trying to upgrade blue weapons and missing those 16 weapon parts. Nowadays, I always have plenty. Of course, I never rerolled until yesterday.

Lnkn52

Reading about the WYL beef this morning.... crazy stuff. People on the internet arguing... that never happens right? :p
It was immature, but that's WYL persona. He just doesn't care.

If Bungie cancels these community events over this one guy, that's pretty weak.

noomi

I hope they don't cancel these events, even in yesterdays weekly update they mentioned doing another twitch stream showing off the new Dreadnaught area.

Can't wait for that :D

In case they buff Suros enough for it to be PVP viable again: is it still better for PVP without exotic perk unlocked?

This is the first time I'm hearing of this, why would it be better without unlocking the exotic perk?

kiguel182

Finally got an exotic bounty. No Thorn so it's between Pocket Infinity, Bad Juju or Super Good Advice.

Which one should I choose?

EDIT: I'm inclined to go Bad Juju since I like Pulse rifles.

The whole ban him from Destiny/Twitch/YouTube is beyond pathetic

As usual the internet has seen a video (was posted last night) that gets the wrong end of the stick and runs with it

Edit the video in question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzA5tsoZ04E

He never said suck my balls Dames, it was suck my balls Deej

I don't know whats worse WYL or the overboard outrage/tone of the video, Bungie should have just banned chat, its obvious what would happen

amar212

This is the first time I'm hearing of this, why would it be better without unlocking the exotic perk?

Before AR nerf I was using only non-upgraded Suros for PvP.

It is simply a killing machine like that, because it have almost double fire-rate.

Trade secrets ;)

noomi

Finally got an exotic bounty. No Thorn so it's between Pocket Infinity, Bad Juju or Super Good Advice.

Which one should I choose?

EDIT: I'm inclined to go Bad Juju since I like Pulse rifles.

You've made the right choice, bad juju is very good :)

Top Bottom