• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

noomi

I'M DONE! NO MORE PULSE RIFLE KILLS!!

That's pretty impressive how quickly you got through them. I'm going to wait on doing AR ones (need about 1,200) for when the new update hits that will biff 'em up.

I finished VIPs yesterday and basically did the same as Nami. Load into Earth, do a VIP if it was there, then check the patrol missions in the Divide since I was already there and hopefully get lucky. I'd also check the Rocket Yard if I was already in the Divide since it's so close. The lengthy trip from Steppes to Divide is rough though.

If there was no VIP when I loaded into the Steppes, I'd go back to orbit and try again. I did 70 over several weeks, it sucked. I hate not being able to make predictable progress. Sometimes I'd get lucky with 3-4 VIPs in one go but frequently I'd have to reload Earth multiple times just to get one. Bleh.

Now I just need to pay someone to Share Play my 94 Rumble wins :(

Yeah... I don't think I want to grind it that much haha, ogres and some of the pvp modes I can handle. My rumble's only have 17 wins :(

Need skirmish and salvage

Kurumi

I will never understand why female Exo's have breasts. They're freaking machines! What, does a male Exo have a mechanical schlong? One of Destiny's many mysteries along with what the hell the Traveler is here for?!

Just ignore me. I had a rough day yesterday and drank a bit after watching Rogue Nation with friends.

I'm sure the answer is in a grimoire card. Best way to explain everything.

Namikaze1

That's pretty impressive how quickly you got through them. I'm going to wait on doing AR ones (need about 1,200) for when the new update hits that will biff 'em up.

Yeah... I don't think I want to grind it that much haha, ogres and some of the pvp modes I can handle. My rumble's only have 17 wins :(

Need skirmish and salvage
I used Bad Juju just so I wouldn't have to reload. From what I saw, I netted about 1200 kills every half hour with it. Made getting the last 4000 I needed a breeze over the past 3 days.

I too need Skirmish and Salvage.

Dave_6

My apologies to ZW33 and Vaalbar for just jumping out of our IB train last night. I was too tired at that point and it was negatively affecting my play. I should have stopped at least an hour before that :/

void666

Banned
Guys i have a question about DLC.

My main account is US. I have the guardian edition i bought from the us store last year.
Since the dollar is wildly expensive for us in brazil right now i want to buy the taken king from the BR store. But use my US account.

Will i be able to use everything from taken king? Emotes, shaders, etc included.

Just want to be sure.

E92 M3

Can someone please make this transparent for Homey lol?

pdq9YUB.jpg

Where mah Trails peeps at tonight?

I'm only rank 3 in IB. Work around the condo and life have gotten in the way this week. I also had a 4.0 KDR in my last match of the night with the messenger and somehow failed to complete the Iron Wrath bounty. I'm such a scrub.

I am starting to really enjoy the purifier robes in normal crucible.

Namikaze1

Party Crasher maxed out. Finally! No more switching out for my Titan's Matador while playing as my Hunter!

Aw this guardian is asking for help with PoE32.

Fake edit: and they left the tower. :(

maomaoIYP

Fucking iron banner is the most frustrating thing to play in destiny. Everyone has green bars but bullets take an extra second to connect. Fucking bullshit.
edit: .....and I just started up a game with 3 randoms vs a party of 6

Which new subclass are we most excited for?

Really hoping Sunbreaker can find a niche other than just looking cool. But I doubt it will beat Defender for PvE. If it gives Titans a Voikwalker/Bladedancer PvP equivalent, I'd be okay with it. Would love to be able to use it in PVE though.

Stormcaller looks awesome, idk about effectiveness.

I don't really have an opinion on nightstalker, the animation looks cool.

I'm hoping that Night Stalker can become a go-to PvE subclass for Hunters with ubiquitous utility similar to Defenders. Of course Blade Dancer invisibility is great but relatively limited.

Sun breaker is seemingly designed as a competitive PvP subclass like you said but the lack of blink will hold it back. Unless they nerf blink real hard.

Storm caller is... I have no idea. If it gets a 2x defense buff like BDancer it could be great in PvP. Seems very limited in PvE since dealing moderate damage to trash mobs is not a useful ability. Maybe good for orb generation?

Namikaze1

I won't lie but I like the way the Dreadnaught looks in the concept art a lot more than what it actually looks like in-game.

Bungie, just please let go Old-Gen.

MrDaravon

Rumble is the daily PVP activity.

I just suffered through one. NEVER AGAIN.

Actually if Rumble is the daily pvp while IB is running, this might be a good chance for me to try to both get Rumble wins (I have....1) as well as try to knock out the Thorn void kills since a lot of people who are terrible at the pvp (like me) will hop in for the daily just for rewards. I may give this a go when I get home.

DestinyGAF is weird in the morning.

Edit: I guess it's night in Europe and Asia. And like 20 years in the future over in AU

DGAF's weirdness is not limited by paltry things like timezones.

That said... I'm more confused now than before I asked.

A Ram wearing guardian using a an Ice Breaker hovering on an rng hoverboard

Of course. How did I not see it before, it was so obvious lol.

Is someone still doing newbie raids on ps4? I have not raided and want to give it a try if I can find a group.

Not being able to raid pretty much ruined destiny for me but I'm trying to give the game another chance.

noomi

Is someone still doing newbie raids on ps4? I have not raided and want to give it a try if I can find a group.

Not being able to raid pretty much ruined destiny for me but I'm trying to give the game another chance.

Hawkian normally organizes these, but this week he said he was exhausted from traveling.

I think nami and drizz posted something about doing a newbie raid this saturday?

Red Death is good as a 3 kill burst, but messenger and hopscotch both kill in 2 bursts.

I might switch to using the Messenger then, I need to know what would be a good exotic special to have?

Or would it just not make sense to replace a good shotgun with an exotic special? Sigh I guess I will just have an exotic heavy.

Actually if Rumble is the daily pvp while IB is running, this might be a good chance for me to try to both get Rumble wins (I have....1) as well as try to knock out the Thorn void kills since a lot of people who are terrible at the pvp (like me) will hop in for the daily just for rewards. I may give this a go when I get home.

Trials is running too, your idea is worth a try.

Top Bottom