• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Guys....I...think...

I...think...that....

I...have.....a....job....now !
fb0.jpg

Congrats!

Reading some of the salt over at the Bungie forums this morning...all the bans going out...I'm really curious now to play Trails this weekend. Puma, Rene, and I clearly faced some cheaters last week. This guy would appear and reappear out of nowhere.. Thankfully we still beat them. It was just one annoyed ass match.

LiK

Reading some of the salt over at the Bungie forums this morning...all the bans going out...I'm really curious now to play Trails this weekend. Puma, Rene, and I clearly faced some cheaters last week. This guy would appear and reappear out of nowhere.. Thankfully we still beat them. It was just one annoyed ass match.

I'm more interested in playing Trials this weekend just to see if we end up against any cheaters.

PuMa

Yeah, I'm still surprised we beat that team. Only one of us could do damage to that guy that was teleporting everywhere. Oh well.

Phenom, Narmer and Myself are going to raid today, VoG Hard about 6pm CST. Who wants to join?!

1) Me
2) Phenom
3) Narmer
4)
5)
6)

Too early for me but if you happen to still be running it or want to run hm crota after just send me a message or invite. I'm typically on around 10pm est.

Yeah, I'm still surprised we beat that team. Only one of us could do damage to that guy that was teleporting everywhere. Oh well.

No kidding. The montage of that should be cut to circus music.

Will you have time this weekend or Monday for another run with Rene and I? Maybe you can bring your other little guardian to Mercury with us this time :)

I am going to delete the characters.

I entered a gamepad rage twist with fucking Crucible until I heard something inside. Not worth breaking a DS4. So I guess this is goodbye.

PuMa

No kidding. The montage of that should be cut to circus music.

Will you have time this weekend or Monday for another run with Rene and I? Maybe you can bring your other little guardian to Mercury with us this time :)

Haha, yeah I think the other one is jealous now. I'll definitely be on here and there.

LiK

I entered a gamepad rage twist with fucking Crucible until I heard something inside. Not worth breaking a DS4. So I guess this is goodbye.

Damn dude, just take a break. Play something else. There are always good and bad days in PVP.

SonComet

The lag in PVP today is so bad.

So bad.

Yellow/Red bars everywhere. Even green bars lag.
The PVP is always so laggy in this game that I question if I was green bar lagging every single game I do well in. My internet is 300/20 and I generally have a green bar. But yesterday I got 6700-6800 in a crucible control match. Did I just not suck, or was I a teleporting angel of death? I'll never know.

Step away - don't delete. There are things you can do to reset the mental state.
Seriously, this game is giving me more grief and bad moments than actual good times. I've been wanting to do this like forever and get out. Hunter deleted, just need to do the same with the warlock.

Luis_23

If a group doesn't mind bringing me along for VoG HM sometime this weekend, I'm trying to get that elusive fatebringer :( PSN Felyx

ethomaz

Banned
I tried to play the daily crucible...

My first Rumble win happened after like 10 kills in a row with my Party Crasher +1.

I'm not a Rumble virgin anymore and I liked to crush everybody.

n6JrLig.jpg

nOoblet16

Don't delete em, not worth it. The reason being you will want to come back eventually. I know this because I've seen so much of this before :p
And I mentioned this before. Do not play crucible alone it's not fun and it's frustrating heh.
Get on an GAF IB train and you will surely enjoy it....and you are missing out if you have never been on one before.

When frustrated from Destiny, just play something else ^^

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Don't delete em, not worth it.

I mentioned this before. Do not play crucible alone it's not fun and it's frustrating heh.
Get on an GAF IB train and you will surely enjoy it.

I actually do better solo and top the leaderboard. On a GAF train, I end up near the bottom. It's strange.

Approaches mic
tap tap tap

Hey Trance
Hey Lima
Hey Zoso
Hey Koro
Hey Taeshik
Hey Trace
Hey GoodcoffeeJoey
Hey Liquid

Yes I know Narmer is on (late night) and it seems the only time I play with Unstable is by winning a raffle (sad face) but here's the deal.

Do you guys raid? Would love to connect with you guys somehow for a Bone raid or two. Do you raid weekly? Xplicitone and I end up kidnapping Navy Bean with us (poor guy) but that's half a raid team.

Short version is with no elemental primaries Destiny life kinda sucks. We need you, Xbone Guardians. :)

Thank you for listening to this public announcement.

You may now return to Xur-hatred, which map is Trials serving up, who hasn't been to Mercury, which scumbag blink shotgun combo is most evil, why warlocks suck, why pulse rifles are the best, and discussions about Skinner boxes and Iron Lagger.

:)

GT: phen0m24
PSN: ColonelOCorn
Yeah I'm down to jump in on raids. I do VoG oracles each week to try to get the damn praetorian foil but will gladly join for some fun besides that.

Trials map is Burning shrine.

I don't get the iron banner lag, when in a GAF train the other day I saw little lag playing against people in the US, playing solo against people more local and all I see is red bar warriors.

ethomaz

Banned
Sometimes GAF players take all the kills and you end up dying so the K/D will be fucked. I know the feels.
That happens a lot when you play with better players than you.

I have a good k/d in Trials but when I played with Unstabie and Rubenov I was like running to kill one dude per match (most times because my super) lol

nOoblet16

I actually do better solo and top the leaderboard. On a GAF train, I end up near the bottom. It's strange.
Well that's because your average random crucibro is not as good as the GAF PvP group here..

Also it isn't really about topping the leaderboard or so, it's about a fun experience that'snot frustrating. GAF IB train can often be hilarious and that makes things so much better plus the things you learn from other people.

Lastly, you will also die less when against a good team because your teammates won't die left and right leaving all sides open for the enemy to fire on you.

Seriously, fuck hunters. Doing The story again with checkpoints is a major pain, and since they take so long to regenerate health, it's unbearable.

Every time I try to levek the alt I ask myself how could I play this crap for 100 hours

Alts are the easiest to level. Because you have mats from your main. Also, do PvP! Your alts can do PvP @ Level 2 right after the first mission. It takes about 3-4 hours to go from Level 2 to Level 20. You can use Armor Cores and buy stuff from Xur (exotic gear) and get a huge headstart compared to not having an alt.

gatti-man

One rule I have for video games. If I'm not having fun I stop. No matter what.

Just take a break, play something else, go to the gym, go for a drive, whatever but don't let games piss you off.

Don't delete em, not worth it. The reason being you will want to come back eventually. I know this because I've seen so much of this before :p
And I mentioned this before. Do not play crucible alone it's not fun and it's frustrating heh.
Get on an GAF IB train and you will surely enjoy it....and you are missing out if you have never been on one before.

When frustrated from Destiny, just play something else ^^

The game is not worth the time, and I've been too blind all this time, playing for the social element regardless of the game actually being enjoyable. I feel like an idiot for keeping falling in the loot bait all of this time. I can't even play this right and all the time I've been just the load being carried. Every time I have accompanied somebody to an activity I've felt like crap, unable to do anything on my own.

I hate this game. I simply have deluded myself into thinking it was enjoyable because it did not feel as a lonely experience. But it is not worth the rage, suffering and cost of replacing hardware. I have deleted the install already, wiped most of the accumulated friend list and I will resell the game while they still take it.

It was fun while it lasted. But it just makes me feel miserable and hate it more than actually loving it.

Why are you playing a game you don't enjoy?

It got worse as hours / days accumulated.

Crucible with randoms can be excruciating. Just last night played a few matches of IB and during one game two of my teammates scored ZERO points on Burning Shrine. They weren't even AFK, just playing stupid. I would see them run directly in front of a sniper's nest. Of course we lost that match. In fact there were three guys with zippy points until 4 minutes left and one of them scored a few.

Top Bottom