• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

So. Went to the dog park, normal day.

Then a pitbull attacks my dog. I, like a good dad, jump into the fray and literally pry the dog's jaws off my dog and choke it until it stops. Pitbull tears my hand up in the process.

Luckily, I'm a big, strong boy so I was able to throw a 100lb dog off of my dog with only minor injuries to my dog. I, unfortunately, ended up a bit worse. I have some pretty bad puncture wounds and some rips. Cops came, animal control shows up. They're taking photos of my injuries. The whole nine yards.

After seeing that my dog was ok, relatively, you know what thought runs through my head?

My left hand is torn up, and that's just responsible for movement. If it was my right hand, my aiming hand, that would have been way worse.

Destiny, it is an addiction.

Edit: also, I'll be on playing destiny earlier than expected. Had to cancel business meetings because my dog is dopes up on painkillers and so am I.

This shall be a new hard mode tonight.

LiK

Ahhh man CS 1.6. Good shit. I wonder if people still play. I tried getting into CS:GO. People are way too good at that game.

CS:GO just ain't the same. too many garbage custom maps and everyone seems to like playing both Dust maps only. people can't even play VIP maps right. I miss the old days.

lol, I was browsing twitch streams and seen this come across WYL's channel:

whoa, did DeeJ retaliate?

E92 M3

Then a pitbull attacks my dog. I, like a good dad, jump into the fray and literally pry the dog's jaws off my dog and choke it until it stops. Pitbull tears my hand up in the process.

Luckily, I'm a big, strong boy so I was able to throw a 100lb dog off of my dog with only minor injuries to my dog. I, unfortunately, ended up a bit worse. I have some pretty bad puncture wounds and some rips. Cops came, animal control shows up. They're taking photos of my injuries. The whole nine yards.

After seeing that my dog was ok, relatively, you know what thought runs through my head?

My left hand is torn up, and that's just responsible for movement. If it was my right hand, my aiming hand, that would have been way worse.

Damn man, I hope you're alright. Get all the appropriate shots and everything? Good thing we can laugh about it.

Lol, really?

McArkus

Edit: also, I'll be on playing destiny earlier than expected. Had to cancel business meetings because my dog is dopes up on painkillers and so am I.

Wow, that's sounds terrible, hope you can recover full.

Haybro

Holy shit, glad you and your dog are ok. Hope you both heal up quick.

Definity

Damn man, I hope you're alright. Get all the appropriate shots and everything? Good thing we can laugh about it.

Lol, really?

Yeah. I thought it was a technical glitch so i refreshed the directory and his stream is gone. Not sure what's going on. His attitude needed a slight adjustment anyway if it is payback.

phen0m24

Glad you're ok (and obviously your dog too)!! Holy crap bro! And Josh says OUCH DUDE

Dude if you're on space cadet meds take a nap. Only play if it isn't going to mess up your healing.

Did the doctor prescribe anything for your Destiny addiction? LOL

Namikaze1

Damn. Take the time to heal up.

Lol! Just lol! Shouldn't have said what he said. Hell, shouldn't have jumped into the chat in the first place.

My toy Australian Shepard was attacked by a German Snepard, two months ago, I think a week before HOW and I did the exact same thing you did.

This fucking game man.

Shito

I'm not a dog person but this story "aaaaw"-ed me.
Congrats on protecting your dog like that, take it easy now and take the time to rest and recover, you dog hero!

LTWood12

Holy shit dude I'm so sorry. I work in insurance, and it's hilarious when people tell me it's none of their business what kind of dog they have. I generally hang up on those people. You need to get the name of the owner, and file a claim against their homeowners insurance for your injuries, and pain/suffering.

Apple. See this dork above me? Yeah, I would have done strikes with him, just so we could laugh about it later. But see he wanted that Hopscotch for himself. He didn't want me. I feel rejected. LOL Nilla you punk where's my Hopscotch!! :p

Yesterday I was feeling awful about being the only one who received something despite being the worst player. There were people who deserved it more than a slacker who can't play right.

Glad to hear your dog is ok... Yikes. Destiny on pain killers though. That should be interesting...

Looks like WYL just got banned on twitch

What is WYL? I don't understand.

Yesterday I was feeling awful about being the only one who received something despite being the worst player. There were people who deserved it more than a slacker who can't play right.

The best way to think of it is that those who are at the top don't need the drops. They are already doing good. Those further down probably need the loot more to help them improve.

H O L Y S H I T

Glad you and your dog came out relatively okay. I'm surprised you didn't punch or kick the crap out of the other dog...choking it into submission sounds like a harder way to do it. What was the other owner doing at the time?

Dave_6

Damn Narmer, glad you and you're dog are both gonna be ok! It would have taken everything in me to not kill the other dog if it would have harmed one of my own.

Owensboro

Anyone want to play trials? I'm bored. I can't talk right now, but I will hear what is being said.

I'd give it a go, but it would be my second time ever, and without people talking I'm betting I'd be useless.

Anyone looking for a hard VoG clear? Have the Gatekeeper checkpoint on two characters.

GhaleonEB

Very sorry to hear you got hurt, hope it heals up okay. Glad you were able to save your dog, that's a pretty frightening situation.

EL CUCO

@WishYaLuckk: Twitch has suspended my account for a week. According to them my community is harassing streamers. Let's tone it down. Be back next Friday.
I don't buy this at all lol He doesn't have control over his "community" to begin with.

noomi

Jeez, that sounds pretty intense.... glad you and your dog are both ok.... also glad your hands.... are ok....

Looks like WYL just got banned on twitch

Not surprised, was waiting for this to happen.

Navy Bean

So, lately there's been a lot of chatter about people wanting to carry dmh33 back to Mercury on XB1. It's been everywhere, on here, reddit, MySpace, etc.

It's kinda overwhelming so I figured I'd make a list. Sign up to carry dmh33 back to Mercury:

1. dmh33

thanks for all of the thoughts guys.

Yeah it was crazy. My adrenaline was sky high.

Dog owner was there but it happened so quickly. Nothing he could have done.

If I hadn't gotten the dog off of mine so quickly, I was ready to break its neck with my forearm.

My shirt is ripped and covered in blood/dirt. Feeling like a pretty big badass today.

Namikaze1

"my community is harassing streamers"

Take some responsibility as well. They weren't the one who got on someone's party chat and told Deej to suck their balls.

Navy Bean

thanks for all of the thoughts guys.

Yeah it was crazy. My adrenaline was sky high.

Dog owner was there but it happened so quickly. Nothing he could have done.

If I hadn't gotten the dog off of mine so quickly, I was ready to break its neck with my forearm.

My shirt is ripped and covered in blood/dirt. Feeling like a pretty big badass today.
Dude, a pitbull is no joke. Nice work. Go easy on the painkillers lol.

Top Bottom