• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

nOoblet16

After the purge of characters and contacts I made, clan included, you can bet it is going to take some time. If I ever get to show my hideous face after a mass deletion and the shame involved now.

There used to be an awesome PvPer here called Zoba, he doesn't post here anymore nor does he play the game anymore due to some recent turn of events in his life. He was easily among the top players in the game and his former clanmates are currently top 10 ranked players. And even he deleted his characters due to several reasons (sometimes due to real life stuff) and started fresh a few times. No shame among us here !

Just remind yourself that it's just a game. I rage, but for no more than 5 seconds at a time. And don't worry about the people you are playing with, if you make it clear that you aren't 100% comfortable with the mechanics, or execution of whatever activity, they will have plenty of patience. If any of the OG posters here are playing either raid, it's specifically to help newbs. I don't want to speak for everyone, but most of us are well past raiding for loot.

Edit: Woot top of page, how do I .gif something?

I have pillows on my couch that double up as punching bags when I rage.

LiK

There used to be an awesome PvPer here called Zoba, he doesn't post here anymore nor does he play the game anymore due to some recent turn of events in his life. He was easily among the top players in the game and his former clanmates are currently top 10 ranked players. And even he deleted his characters due to several reasons (sometimes due to real life stuff) and started fresh a few times. No shame among us here !

I have pillows on my couch that double up as punching bags when I rage.

Zoba quit the game too?

nOoblet16

Who is Byf?

Is he that YouTuber who said WYL told the Dames to suck his balls when he really said it to Deej? Speaking of which, did that YouTuber ever fixed that mistake?

Me, Robinson and Ikkarus played against Byf and MoreConsole twice and defeated them haha.

ACfC32zh.jpg

Daemul

His defense is the semantics and context of how and to whom he told to suck his balls?

Fucking priceless

Wait so he only told Deej to suck his ball instead of the dames? Does that make it better?

I'm not sure if you guys are serious or not, but in the context of his video Byf was essentially painting WYL as a sexist, which no matter how you look at it is a far bigger a deal than being painted as a simple douche bag.

You now have people on other forums, Twitch and YouTube hating on WYL because they think he hates woman because Byf didn't bother to do his damn research, it's slander and may actually be the reason WYL got banned from Twitch. If I was in WYL's position I would sue his ass to the moon.

Deku Tree

He isn't playing these days though.
Unless he made a new PSN account again.

EDIT: he deleted all his characters and now has a level 2 Titan
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps/Twilight_Gap

Zoba abandoned that account a while back and started playing on this account:

http://destinystatus.com/psn/TwilightGap

He has three characters including two 34s.

The last post I saw from Zoba was in the TTK thread where he made a long post saying he was no longer excited about Destiny, and he was over it or something like that.

P44

You cant be serious.

On what grounds?

Well, I mean Byf made out that WYL said something else entirely basically.

I'm not sure if you guys are serious or not, but in the context of his video Byf was essentially painting WYL as a sexist, which no matter how you look at it is a far bigger a deal than being painted as a simple douche bag.

You now have people on other forums, Twitch and YouTube hating on WYL because they think he hates woman because Byf didn't bother to do his damn research, it's slander and may actually be the reason WYL got banned from Twitch. If I was in WYL's position I would sue his ass to the moon.

Basically.

nOoblet16

Zoba abandoned that account a while back and started playing on this account:

http://destinystatus.com/psn/TwilightGap

He has three characters including two 34s.

The last post I saw from Zoba was in the TTK thread where he made a long post saying he was no longer excited about Destiny, and he was over it or something like that.

Well there you go, multiple character deletes and three PSN accounts lol.
Appleseason...apple season will come back. :p

That was a legit question I asked and not a loaded one. Is this better for the guy? I don't know anything about the situation.

-

1) Chowder
2) Owensboro
3) Kurumi
4) AdmiralMidget
5)
6)

COUNT ME IN!

Byf went in deep in the video, maybe too deep.

nOoblet16

Yea this is correct.
WYL is a douchebag but he wasn't being sexist and this video by Byf could probably be the reason for the ban. He is a big time Destiyn streamer and just lost his job.

If he lost it because he insulted Deej then ok that is probably deserved but if it was because of Byf's video then that's not right.

Daemul

Take it down before the "Destiny Community" attacks you. Kappa

That "Destiny Community" bullshit annoys the hell out of me, it gets spouted by so many YouTubers and on the big podcasts and it makes facepalm every time I hear it. It's like everyone who plays Destiny is some sort of hive mind and if you don't tow the party line than you aren't welcome in it anymore. It comes across as one big massive support group and I want no part in it.

Top Bottom