• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

The best way to think of it is that those who are at the top don't need the drops. They are already doing good. Those further down probably need the loot more to help them improve.

In any case, time to leave the sub community and check the aftermath on the gamepad. I heard something cracking inside.

Sniping ramlocks. Feels good man.

KF9tNvx.gif

Could've sworn I got a collateral kill here, but nope

LiK

I know. Used it all the time in crucible. Focus fire was great but now it kills the gun and its time to kill.

even if they fixed it with the buff, the changed sounds might keep me away. I can't even stand hearing it when someone else is using it now.

Hopefully I can use it again in the new raid with the new PVE buff. Or if there is a new AR that I can't live without lol

I might check out the Hard Light and also use the Monte Carlo again and see how it does after the buff.

So. Went to the dog park, normal day.

Then a pitbull attacks my dog. I, like a good dad, jump into the fray and literally pry the dog's jaws off my dog and choke it until it stops. Pitbull tears my hand up in the process.

Luckily, I'm a big, strong boy so I was able to throw a 100lb dog off of my dog with only minor injuries to my dog. I, unfortunately, ended up a bit worse. I have some pretty bad puncture wounds and some rips. Cops came, animal control shows up. They're taking photos of my injuries. The whole nine yards.

After seeing that my dog was ok, relatively, you know what thought runs through my head?

My left hand is torn up, and that's just responsible for movement. If it was my right hand, my aiming hand, that would have been way worse.

Destiny, it is an addiction.

Edit: also, I'll be on playing destiny earlier than expected. Had to cancel business meetings because my dog is dopes up on painkillers and so am I.

This shall be a new hard mode tonight.

Dang Narmer. Hope your hand heals fast and glad y'all are ok

Weapons at brother Vance: 500 glimmer

Weapons at Lord Saladin: 7,000 glimmer

Wut

Saladin is all about making that glimmer. Look at Vance...dude is wearing robes near some candles. Saladin is reping the Iron Banner in front of a flaming emblem wearing boss armor. Nothing but respect for that hustle.

So. Went to the dog park, normal day.

Then a pitbull attacks my dog. I, like a good dad, jump into the fray and literally pry the dog's jaws off my dog and choke it until it stops. Pitbull tears my hand up in the process.

Luckily, I'm a big, strong boy so I was able to throw a 100lb dog off of my dog with only minor injuries to my dog. I, unfortunately, ended up a bit worse. I have some pretty bad puncture wounds and some rips. Cops came, animal control shows up. They're taking photos of my injuries. The whole nine yards.

After seeing that my dog was ok, relatively, you know what thought runs through my head?

My left hand is torn up, and that's just responsible for movement. If it was my right hand, my aiming hand, that would have been way worse.

Destiny, it is an addiction.

Edit: also, I'll be on playing destiny earlier than expected. Had to cancel business meetings because my dog is dopes up on painkillers and so am I.

This shall be a new hard mode tonight.

FeelsBadMan

lol, I was browsing twitch streams and seen this come across WYL's channel:

FeelsGoodMan

Wish it was a perm though, he seems like a douche.

LiK

I've been in and out all week. Can someone summarize the WYL drama for me?

DeeJ played IB with a clan. they sucked, stream kept dying, they kept lagging and getting booted. WYL was watching and jumped into party chat cuz he was friends with one of the clan members. told DeeJ "Suck my balls, DeeJ" or something like that and left.

just depends on how much of a power difference there is between 365 and the new attack limit in TTK though.

I would think there would have to be. That or have Kinetic damage get a bonus on certain enemies (or give kinetic weapons interesting properties) to make them the more interesting option

I imagine base damage difference would be the obvious choice.

Shields are just such a dominant stop gap mechanic for pve that elemental diversity is favored

DeeJ played IB with a clan. they sucked, stream kept dying, they kept lagging and getting booted. WYL was watching and jumped into party chat cuz he was friends with one of the clan members. told DeeJ "Suck my balls, DeeJ" or something like that and left.

Yeah and the shitstorm goes further because deej and friends received a lot of harassment because of the stream. Through twitch chat and through twitter (death threats apparently).

It sucked all around.

haha what the hell

edit:
Yeah and the shitstorm goes further because deej and friends received a lot of harassment because of the stream. Through twitch chat and through twitter (death threats apparently).

It sucked all around.

ಠ_ಠ

edit2:
Apparently WYL is now seeking legal actions against Byf now. -_-

( ̄◇ ̄;)

Who is Byf?

Is he that YouTuber who said WYL told the Dames to suck his balls when he really said it to Deej? Speaking of which, did that YouTuber ever fixed that mistake?

His defense is the semantics and context of how and to whom he told to suck his balls?

Fucking priceless

Lnkn52

Who is Byf?

Is he that YouTuber who said WYL told the Dames to suck his balls when he really said it to Deej? Speaking of which, did that YouTuber ever fixed that mistake?

I don't think so, this is his response to that:

my name is Byf ‏@InsideDestiny 10h10 hours ago
Claiming your comment was aimed at one party instead of another when the action was disrespectful to both is not a strong defence.

nOoblet16

Congrats man!!! On your job! Anything good? Are you a PvP instructor for helpless noobs?
like me
:p

Thanks.
I just consider myself to be an above average PvPer, there are people here much better than me but I try. I do talk a lot about strategies and play when doing crucible with new people but if it's trials then I will probably end up yelling those instead lol. Trials can be frustrating but God if it isn't a satisfying experience when you win and do that flawless.

Update: Well he deleted all his characters and now has a level 2 Titan

Twisted it. The wall and TV are far too expensive to rage against, even temporarily without reasoning. I would not care if it was a 360 gamepad as I have too many and no console, but I can't afford replacing hardware now.

Just remind yourself that it's just a game. I rage, but for no more than 5 seconds at a time. And don't worry about the people you are playing with, if you make it clear that you aren't 100% comfortable with the mechanics, or execution of whatever activity, they will have plenty of patience. If any of the OG posters here are playing either raid, it's specifically to help newbs. I don't want to speak for everyone, but most of us are well past raiding for loot.

Edit: Woot top of page, how do I .gif something?

Top Bottom