• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Deku Tree

I'm not sure if you guys are serious or not, but in the context of his video Byf was essentially painting WYL as a sexist, which no matter how you look at it is a far bigger a deal than being painted as a simple douche bag.

You now have people on other forums, Twitch and YouTube hating on WYL because they think he hates woman because Byf didn't bother to do his damn research, it's slander and may actually be the reason WYL got banned from Twitch. If I was in WYL's position I would sue his ass to the moon.

Yeah I tweeted BYF about that here: https://twitter.com/dekubleep/status/626881955854962688

and linked him to Drizzay's post. No response.

A WYL lawsuit would sure be interesting case law since he is a streamer. Special damages would likely be a slam dunk, but the falsity of the statement isn't really what calls into question his character. Also, calling someone a sexist isn't defamatory.

Well there you go, multiple character deletes and three PSN accounts lol.
Appleseason...apple season will come back. :p

That would depend on if depression gets so bad again that I would really need to abstract myself. Although I'd have to promise myself to never play with strangers and keep in touch with friendly players.

Shit day.

todd360

I will sue them before they can sue each other for massive profit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your honor! They disrupted destinygaf with their shenanigans! I was trying to read and peace and my day was disrupted!

Honor: I sentence them to 5 years in jail! Todd gets all the money they have!

Lnkn52

Yeah I tweeted BYF about that here: https://twitter.com/dekubleep/status/626881955854962688

and linked him to Drizzay's post. No response.

I think this is a close to a response you will get to that:
iiCitSB.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I believe in karma. If you don't want bad stuff to happen to you don't do or say anything that may cause that.

Trials, normal CE, POE? Up for anything. It's Friday.

nOoblet16

Ok so I can see that regardless of who WYL's comment was directed at he broke Twitch's Terms of Service regarding abuse.

All dat dough machine and money printing gone due to arrogance and stupidity. If I was making hundreds of dollars a day have have one of the biggest channels in the community, I would probably be more mindful of what I say.

rNilla

thanks for all of the thoughts guys.

Yeah it was crazy. My adrenaline was sky high.

Dog owner was there but it happened so quickly. Nothing he could have done.

If I hadn't gotten the dog off of mine so quickly, I was ready to break its neck with my forearm.

My shirt is ripped and covered in blood/dirt. Feeling like a pretty big badass today.
You can borrow my left hand. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Namikaze1

Hey Todd,

So i did a little searching on c_yoU_Next_Time1 hoping to see if they got banned. Well, i found out they ain't from fucking china!

Is it wrong that I have this with rodeo/some stability perk in the last column and I still want to reroll it? I might have a problem..

Don't do it! I have the same roll and it's great. Rodeo isn't useful but getting the first 3 perks is too hard. If you get another Matador roll that but keep the one you have.

Don't do it! I have the same roll and it's great. Rodeo isn't useful but getting the first 3 perks is too hard. If you get another Matador roll that but keep the one you have.

I have three that have *almost* perfect rolls. I'll probably quit rerolling the damn things so I have some motes of light and keep using my Party Crasher with the same roll and Battle Runner.

Namikaze1

lol, I was doing the same thing, couldn't remember his UN. Is there a ban list?
No list but I was hoping that by searching for threads made by that person, I would find one about them being banned. Didn't found one but that China shit he sent to Sushi is straight BS.

Namikaze1

I'm laughing so hard right now. There's a user by the name Salty Tears going to every ban thread and "collecting the OP's tears" as they put it.

I have three that have *almost* perfect rolls. I'll probably quit rerolling the damn things so I have some motes of light and keep using my Party Crasher with the same roll and Battle Runner.

Eh with three you can reroll one. At this point though it might be best to start hoarding motes and parts for the new meta that will come with TTK in September.

Top Bottom