• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Inquired for the 3rd time about the TK physical CE in a Gamestop store for pre-order/pickup... 3rd time I heard the words "totally sold out." I just went ahead and ordered it from their site to be shipped... I want that Treasure Island book damnit.

Likely means waiting a few days before being able to play and missing out on the day-of chaos, but oh well.

I need to use it more. I'm so bad with it. Last week during the Trials rotating maps I blinked of the Theives Den map TWICE. I was very embarrassed.
I blinked straight off the map on Thieves den last week as well, definitely lost us that round.

I'm probably into double digit suicides from blinking to my death on Twilight Gap.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Inquired for the 3rd time about the TK physical CE in a Gamestop store for pre-order/pickup... 3rd time I heard the words "totally sold out." I just went ahead and ordered it from their site to be shipped... I want that Treasure Island book damnit.

Likely means waiting a few days before being able to play and missing out on the day-of chaos, but oh well.
Hawkman, range or reload speed on Hawkmoon?

Deku Tree

You are paying $40 USD for a strange coin. Now we know the correct exchange rate I guess.

They didn't nerf Thorn range I think.

Yeah I think you're right and currently it had higher range than Hawkmoon. I wonder if they'll change send it to hammer forged. It'll be interesting to see how the dot nerf affects its damage. I think Hawkmoon will be the least affected of the 3 exotic handcannons.

Approaches mic
tap tap tap

Hey Trance
Hey Lima
Hey Zoso
Hey Koro
Hey Taeshik
Hey Trace
Hey GoodcoffeeJoey
Hey Liquid

Yes I know Narmer is on (late night) and it seems the only time I play with Unstable is by winning a raffle (sad face) but here's the deal.

Do you guys raid? Would love to connect with you guys somehow for a Bone raid or two. Do you raid weekly? Xplicitone and I end up kidnapping Navy Bean with us (poor guy) but that's half a raid team.

Short version is with no elemental primaries Destiny life kinda sucks. We need you, Xbone Guardians. :)

Thank you for listening to this public announcement.

You may now return to Xur-hatred, which map is Trials serving up, who hasn't been to Mercury, which scumbag blink shotgun combo is most evil, why warlocks suck, why pulse rifles are the best, and discussions about Skinner boxes and Iron Lagger.

:)

GT: phen0m24
PSN: ColonelOCorn

I don't raid regularly anymore, but I'm always down to play if you need someone.

ePDRmLN.jpg

JerryEveryday

Neo Member
I did the IB glitch with my hunter and bought 2 ELs. His ranked reset. Made it to rank 3 with him last night and I can't buy EL from Saladin anymore. I thought I was allowed to double dip? Anyone?

I need to use it more. I'm so bad with it. Last week during the Trials rotating maps I blinked of the Theives Den map TWICE. I was very embarrassed.

Hard to control tho. Now I understand why blinkers sometimes fall to their death lol

It does take some time. I was absolutely terrible with it before I forced myself to get better.

Played Void lock or blade dancer during PvE all the time using blink until I got used to it.

The only issue I have with it is that if you are trying to jump vertically to get onto an area with zero momentum, it's a PITA and nigh impossible without moving back and then forward to gain a little momentum.

Perk of the other jumps is they create their own momentum so you're never in that situation.

Top Bottom