• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

chur

I did the IB glitch with my hunter and bought 2 ELs. His ranked reset. Made it to rank 3 with him last night and I can't buy EL from Saladin anymore. I thought I was allowed to double dip? Anyone?
Same thing happened to me. I haven't seen any posts about it so I don't think it's a common thing.

Same thing happened to me. I haven't seen any posts about it so I don't think it's a common thing.

You can still only get the EL once. The glitch is good if you want to grab some loot on one character and not bother with IB for the rest of the week, or grind a different character.

Korosenai

I have something else for you. Came in the mail today...

Deez nuts. Ha got 'em.

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Dear cunts,

It is with great honour I bestow an invitation upon you all to bring your hawkmoons ands gallahorns to play the Iron Banner competition.

With regards,

Sir Rubbish King the third

Dunk#7

Iron Banner Train - Leaving The Station

1. Dunk7

Need to power level from 2 to 4 so I can jump over to Trials

Been going through more raids with people new to them, and I am curious if there is an actual good video tutorial out there for the multiple roles? I can't find anything except a Datto video that is saturated with useless information.

Top Bottom