• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

LiK

Ok, I might skip Trials. I just saw the Exile gauntlets and they re FUGLY. also the perk is AR reloaded. So damn useless.

MrDaravon

Nobody is posting their platform, but if anyone is going to do either VoG Hard or Crota Hard on PS4 let me know. I'm level 32 with a fully upgraded VoC (which is my only notable weapon), I've done VoG once on normal and Crota 4 times now on Normal, neither one on hard. Otherwise I'll probably do daily stuff on my other two characters then get a head start on getting shit on in IB lol. PSN: MrDaravon

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I guess we'll need one more. Preferably someone with a horn, level 35, and can kill somebody with a hawkmoon, immediately switch to TLW and kill someone.

Nobody is posting their platform, but if anyone is going to do either VoG Hard or Crota Hard on PS4 let me know. I'm level 32 with a fully upgraded VoC (which is my only notable weapon), I've done VoG once on normal and Crota 4 times now on Normal, neither one on hard. Otherwise I'll probably do daily stuff on my other two characters then get a head start on getting shit on in IB lol. PSN: MrDaravon

I am up for a Hard CE run, but you'd have to be ok with cheesing (meaning not doing anything) unless we get a few more.

MrDaravon

I am up for a Hard CE run, but you'd have to be ok with cheesing (meaning not doing anything) unless we get a few more.

I am 100% okay with cheesing at the moment, trying to gear up all of my characters lol. We can wait until later to see if we can get more folks though, I should be around for at least 3-4 hours minimum tonight. I oddly enjoy the minutia of doing the daily bounties and whatnot so no big rush honestly, I'd just be thrilled to get it done even once before the weekly reset.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If we can get a Canadian player we make him leader and we'll get matchmaking with Canadians. Canadians seems the easiest to beat. Brazilians are hardest because of top tier coconut net.

ich00

I am 100% okay with cheesing at the moment, trying to gear up all of my characters lol. We can wait until later to see if we can get more folks though, I should be around for at least 3-4 hours minimum tonight. I oddly enjoy the minutia of doing the daily bounties and whatnot so no big rush honestly, I'd just be thrilled to get it done even once before the weekly reset.

I could help out in 30 mins or so, or later on if we don't get something going soon. My psn is ichabod00.

NeOak

Top Bottom