• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

todd360

Lol the GAF IB train had 4 this morning. It was rough. I also broke destiny for 3 people in the fireteam and we couldn't log in for 3 minutes or so heh

Edit:
Also, thanks for the carry Kurumi :p
0cNB64f.jpg

Kurumi-chan!

DNAbro

Congrats to DNAbro and plantedunicorn! Awesome Skolas School run, neither had done PoE 35 before and we did it without wiping once the entire PoE! 1 hour 15 minutes and it was cake! Some of the best teamwork I've seen in Destiny to date to have to two new guys roll through PoE 35 like that, amazing! Edit: no hunters too, suck it hunters!

Graduates:
Sengar
KINGofCRA5H-
Reluctant-hero (courtesy of drizz and el_bomb)
samphire
Unknown_Hero (courtesy of Soss and Reign)
DNAbro
plantedunicorn (voa127)

Up next at 10 PM:
ori0n378e
Dave_6??

Thanks man! That was seriously some of the best moments I've had in Destiny. Skolas didn't knew what was coming.

njean777

Alright who wants to run Skolas (POE 35)? I haven't done it before, but would like to try :). PSN:njean777 also I am level 34.

lt519

Alright who wants to run Skolas (POE 35)? I haven't done it before, but would like to try :). PSN:njean777 also I am level 34.

I'm running through with people all weekend. I have a round scheduled with ori0n at 10pm and two maybes if they are on, if not I'll ping you. Otherwise look for me tomorrow. Psn: rarbusto

njean777

I'm running through with people all weekend. I have a round scheduled with ori0n at 10pm and two maybes if they are on, if not I'll ping you. Otherwise look for me tomorrow. Psn: rarbusto

Cool will try, but may not make it. 10pm is too late for me tonight as I have to work tomorrow, and after have plans. Maybe Sunday if you can? I am off and have no plans.

lt519

Thanks man! That was seriously some of the best moments I've had in Destiny. Skolas didn't knew what was coming.

Voa was hysterical: "Can I just shoot him now, I have so many rockets"

I like the slow and steady method, best chance at taking him down without problems. We actually never even got in a position where one of you didn't have a res left.

At Hard Crota with some guardians new to the raid, and nobody has a tracking rocket. If any kind soul wants to join up with at least a tracking rocket, that would be a huge help. PSN is Reignofsparrows.

Installed Xbox sticks. Easy, cheap, feel good. Recommended!

Did the same thing last week. Was going to replace my worn and torn ps4 sticks and then I read the Xbox One ones fit in there too.
--

Trials highlight of the day: Last guardian standing, seperated from my team. Still managed to get 6 kills and win the round. Got my golden gun after 3 or 4 kills into the first round, lol.

lt519

Cool will try, but may not make it. 10pm is too late for me tonight as I have to work tomorrow, and after have plans. Maybe Sunday if you can? I am off and have no plans.

I may be burnt out by then to be honest, I plan on running 4 sessions tomorrow and have already run 4 this week. But maybe one of the graduates can take you in!

Sardaukarama

Neo Member
Hi guys,

Would love to play Destiny with you all
If anyone fancies IB, ToO ,skolas or whatever please add me . Im on most days (EST)

ps4 tag : tommy_tanking ..cheers !

Voa was hysterical: "Can I just shoot him now, I have so many rockets"

I like the slow and steady method, best chance at taking him down without problems. We actually never even got in a position where one of you didn't have a res left.

Lol I felt like the rockets were going to waste and so I wanted to use it and in the back of my head I was thinking what if we get weaseled or babooned.

Thanks for the run it was really fun.

Frenden

Banned
The Xbox sticks pop right on to the same pegs as the DS4 ones. All you have to do is unscrew the controller, unclip a couple of cables, and pop the sticks on.

I just looked up how to videos and was able to do two controllers in ~15 minutes. Super easy. They're a little taller than the stock sticks, but not as tall as a DS4 with stick extenders. Pretty ideal for my hands at least.

NeOak

I bought the Hori FPS pad instead.

Code:
[IMG]http://rack.2.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDE1LzA2LzE1LzdkL2hvcmlwYWRmcHNwLjU3MTYwLmpwZwpwCXRodW1iCTk1MHg1MzQjCmUJanBn/6b67b4ce/782/horipadfps-plus-ps4-controller.jpg[/IMG]

Kyoufu

Code:
[IMG]http://rack.2.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDE1LzA2LzE1LzdkL2hvcmlwYWRmcHNwLjU3MTYwLmpwZwpwCXRodW1iCTk1MHg1MzQjCmUJanBn/6b67b4ce/782/horipadfps-plus-ps4-controller.jpg[/IMG]

Does it have paddles at the back like the Scuf controller?

MrDaravon

I was expecting Crota to be way crazier/harder for some reason lol. Thanks for the help and run everyone, I should still be on for sure for a while Reign, if you do another pass hit me up if I'm on.

Code:

Holy shit this is the first time I've heard of this thing. How is it?? I was about to buy one of their FC4 pads as well actually.

rc213

Last night it was guys just walking through my trip mines, Today it's rockets to the face, shoulder charge and Supers not registering a kill.

Last Iron Banner wasn't this bad. Ughhhhhhhhh

Anyone got a spot on a train?

Baliis

Last night it was guys just walking through my trip mines, Today it's rockets to the face, shoulder charge and Supers not registering a kill.

Last Iron Banner wasn't this bad. Ughhhhhhhhh

Anyone got a spot on a train?

I've weirdly been seeing people live through shoulder charges a lot today. It registers, it just doesn't do enough to kill them. Not even Ram locks, just like hunters running by.

NeOak

Does it have paddles at the back like the Scuf controller?

No. Just the reduce sensitivity button so it is easier to aim.

Holy shit this is the first time I've heard of this thing. How is it?? I was about to buy one of their FC4 pads as well actually.

If you like the Asymmetrical layout, its good. The sticks aren't as stiff as the DS4 so you might need to get used to it.

Overall, i like it. You can buy it from here http://www.shopncsx.com/horipadfpsplus.aspx

I've weirdly been seeing people live through shoulder charges a lot today. It registers, it just doesn't do enough to kill them. Not even Ram locks, just like hunters running by.

Yeah it happened a bunch to me these past few games. There was this one particular titan who I'd charge into over and over again throughout the match, and the hits just wouldn't register. How am I supposed to be satisfied as a titan if I can't charge into enemies??

Top Bottom