• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Dave_6

Congrats to DNAbro and plantedunicorn! Awesome Skolas School run, neither had done PoE 35 before and we did it without wiping once the entire PoE! 1 hour 15 minutes and it was cake! Some of the best teamwork I've seen in Destiny to date to have to two new guys roll through PoE 35 like that, amazing! Edit: no hunters too, suck it hunters! (that's my main class)

Graduates:
Sengar
KINGofCRA5H-
Reluctant-hero (courtesy of drizz and el_bomb)
samphire
Unknown_Hero (courtesy of Soss and Reign)
DNAbro
plantedunicorn (voa127)

Up next at 10 PM:
ori0n378e
Dave_6??

I'm playing Rocket League right now but hit me up when it's about that time and I'll switch over. 10 PM Est right?

phen0m24

VoG Hard. Are you in?!

1) Me
2) Phenom
3) Narmer (pending hand)
4) dmh
5) Wiped Out
6) Koro?

We might have a spot open pending Narmer's status. I know he said he was still down since it was his left hand that got injured but we shall see. I'll definitely send you an invite if a spot is open.

Just doing bounties in the meantime

lt519

So who else bought that sexy ship today, reminds me of the AWACS:

afv2_octavian.jpg

300px-Usaf.e3sentry.750pix.jpg

And yes 10PM Dave, although I might message you sooner than that if ori0n is around, we finished super fast the first run.

noomi

I just can't tonight, having a completely off day with trials. Need sleep, I'll be better tomorrow.

Nighty night DGAF.

Namikaze1

So it seems the team for the Flawless VoG HM attempt will consist of:

Deafmedal
Drizzay
Jigga Man
Drizzay's friend
myself

Haven't heard from Worthy so 6th spot is still open.

We will be running it at 6 PM Eastern. There will be a stream going up for it.

th3dude

Sitting up in my office tonight as the TV is in use. Got remote play on via the PSTV.

Anyone doing any PvE content? I'd be down for an IB train but there is a slight input lag on remote play. Still up for it though.

nowai

I've weirdly been seeing people live through shoulder charges a lot today. It registers, it just doesn't do enough to kill them. Not even Ram locks, just like hunters running by.

Are you level 33? A level 34 can survive a shoulder charge from a level 33 with a sliver of life left.

Korosenai

VoG Hard. Are you in?!

1) Me
2) Phenom
3) Narmer (pending hand)
4) dmh
5) Wiped Out
6) Koro?

We might have a spot open pending Narmer's status. I know he said he was still down since it was his left hand that got injured but we shall see. I'll definitely send you an invite if a spot is open.
Nah, I need a normal run for glimmer farming

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's not your fault. My Spanish translator slash janitor slash laundry boy has neglected his combat training and on field combat. I am surprised we got one win. Like I said my game is built around being team medic and sniper. I will lose most likely if going against shotgun morons up close. TLW helps but having to shoot them several times to getting hit once is a 10 - 0 matchup.

deafmedal

So it seems the team for the Flawless VoG HM attempt will be consist of:

Deafmedal
Drizzay
Jigga Man
Drizzay's friend
myself

Is Hawkian playing again yet? I think he said he wanted to try this once his internet situation was worked out at his new place...
Maybe I imagined that?!

DNAbro

So it seems the team for the Flawless VoG HM attempt will be consist of:

Deafmedal
Drizzay
Jigga Man
Drizzay's friend
myself

you guys are crazy. good luck though

III-V

Congrats to DNAbro and plantedunicorn! Awesome Skolas School run, neither had done PoE 35 before and we did it without wiping once the entire PoE! 1 hour 15 minutes and it was cake! Some of the best teamwork I've seen in Destiny to date to have to two new guys roll through PoE 35 like that, amazing! Edit: no hunters too, suck it hunters! (that's my main class)

Graduates:
Sengar
KINGofCRA5H-
Reluctant-hero (courtesy of drizz and el_bomb)
samphire
Unknown_Hero (courtesy of Soss and Reign)
DNAbro
plantedunicorn (voa127)

Up next at 10 PM:
ori0n378e
Dave_6??

Have any room left for that rookie skills run?

lt519

Have any room left for that rookie skills run?

I plan on running a few times tomorrow, 11am/2pm and then 7pm/10pm, keep your eyes peeled because there may be a couple no shows. Just add me on PSN: rarbusto and if I need one more I'll pull you in.

I think some others are going to help tomorrow too, I'll keep you posted.

ich00

Wow playing against a full team, my team of randoms just made the full team rage quit. First time that's ever happened in ib.

Edit: and my first hate message!

Rough trials runs tonight. Friday night is tough!

But - the good news - we all stayed level headed and had fun. Plus, there's always tomorrow. Thanks for the cards Rene and Puma!

Wow playing against a full team, my team of randoms just made the full team rage quit. First time that's ever happened in ib.

Edit: and my first hate message!

Hahaha oh man. Just appreciate the fact that you and six other random people beat a team so hard that they not only ran away in shame, but also had someone on that team take the time to find you in their recently met online list, and type out a message using a gamepad, and send it to you. Let that soak in.

Top Bottom