• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Definity

Tough night in trials tonight. Most of our matches ended up 5-4. Managed to make it to 8 wins probably would have 9 but a few ramlocks and a touch of lag decided that wasn't going to happen.

I got Her Mercy from PoE. I'm pretty much of the opinion that if its not Fatebringer, Hawkmoon, or TLW then it's not a HC worth using.

I'm guessing that still apies here?

Level 3 in IB rep. Got my Etheric Light.

I am f'n done with the crucible for a while.

Might start a Hunter while occasionally snipping Destiny GAF next time I have day free to try a raid with my Warlock.

Nothing else left but to grind 500 machine gun kills for a exotic bounty and that doesnt sound like fun.

JTripper

Got to level 27 on my third character (Warlock). About 9 more upgrades in my subclass before the only remaining trophy I need is Flawless Raider.

Which, speaking of, we should arrange a DGaf attempt soon.

lt519

Congratulations to the two new Skolas Graduates! Kojirospath and ori0n378e pulled through being saved by the bell at 3 hours! On our last try we fought Skolas nice and slow for about 45 minutes and pulled it off! Two more through!

Graduates:
Sengar
KINGofCRA5H-
Reluctant-hero (courtesy of drizz and el_bomb)
samphire
Unknown_Hero (courtesy of Soss and Reign)
DNAbro
plantedunicorn (voa127)
ori0n378e
kojirospath

I got Her Mercy from PoE. I'm pretty much of the opinion that if its not Fatebringer, Hawkmoon, or TLW then it's not a HC worth using.

I'm guessing that still apies here?

Every elemental hand cannon is worth using until the weapon rebalancing, imo. I use the WoC, a solar Jewel, and void Six Dreg Pride all the time in PvE. The WoC is particularly nice in VoG and CE despite people saying it sucks outside of voids burns.

ori0n378e

Big THANKS to rarbusto and kojirospath for the POE 35!!! That was intense. rarbusto, hawkian, and DGAF, you guys/gals are awesome. I'm glad to be part of such a great community and hopefully I can give back somehow/someday.

Nite ya'll... :)

lt519

You the man! So great to get in that groove!Thanks to you I'm triumphant now:)

Awesome, now ori0n just has to get in on a VoG raid with some of the regulars for his triumph!

Big THANKS to rarbusto and kojirospath for the POE 35!!! That was intense. rarbusto, hawkian, and DGAF, you guys/gals are awesome. I'm glad to be part of such a great community and hopefully I can give back somehow/someday.

Nite ya'll... :)

That's what we are here for! This is going so much better than I envisioned, already have 7 newbies through just this week and I wasn't even planning on getting to the thick of it until tomorrow! Everyone has been awesome and very quick to learn the appropriate teamwork, I was expecting a few failures. We'll see if we can get into double digits and then I may have to pass the torch on.

First Timer Mercury Hype for Gutz! Congrats and GG to him and Phaethon!

CLTIvERUcAQwfWy.jpg:orig

GutZ31

First Timer Mercury Hype for Gutz! Congrats and GG to him and Phaethon!

CLTIvERUcAQwfWy.jpg:orig

Thank you, and thank you Phaethon! You guys were awesome.
Was a little hairy with the loss before the 9-0, but glad we had all the boons.

You are free to use my skills for PvE any time.

Void Messenger get!

Awesome, now ori0n just has to get in on a VoG raid with some of the regulars for his triumph!

That's what we are here for! This is going so much better than I envisioned, already have 7 newbies through just this week and I wasn't even planning on getting to the thick of it until tomorrow! Everyone has been awesome and very quick to learn the appropriate teamwork, I was expecting a few failures. We'll see if we can get into double digits and then I may have to pass the torch on.

I'll be rooting for you!

phen0m24

Void Messenger get!

Messenger Hype!

Thanks to Koro, WipedOut, Thirsty, dmh, and Xplicit for the Templar and Atheon. Got a Found Verdict and the Titan helmet which eluded me until TDB the first go around. #Forever 29

See you guys on tomorrow!

Void Messenger get!

Seriously GGs guys. I'll never forget the sheer panic screams from the last match even though we're up 4-0 with like 3 deaths between us :p.

Luis_23

Thanks for the run everybody! Sorry it was hard to hear me, my wife is sleeping and has to work on Saturday and I didn't want to wake her up :/

I had an amazing play in IB last night. Using my void walking warlock my super was ready just before heavy arrived. I move quickly towards the enemy spawn. Blinking past one guy. One more blink and I will be at the heavy. Mid blink I super and kill a group gathered around the heavy ammo box. I land next to it and grab their heavy. Knowing the guys i blinked over would be coming quick i start to blink away. Whilst moving all the guys I just killed start to spawn. I equip my tomorrows answer blink and turn 180 as I go past them. Fire a rapid succession of rockets and take the chasing pack out. 10
Kill streak get. On the toon I am worst at using. Just need to sort the video out! I felt pretty epic after that.

SpecX

Thanks for the run. Damn platforms held me back a bit. Finally started using rockets and the shotgun to hammer through the Oracles.

Hahah...everything was smooth up until Atheon. I don't think anyone had any good Oracle Buster guns and I sucked it up with the relic a few times.

Yeah, I definitely didn't have anything great.

Then I had no idea I couldn't leave before the oracles were killed. I had no ammo and figured we wouldn't be able to kill them all so I thought I could pop out, get ammo and get right back in . . . nope. Sorry guys.

Glad we pushed through.

lt519

I'm gonna try to be up for more Skolas School at 11AM but rocket league sucked me in, if I sleep to 12 don't hate. But I'll be running all day tomorrow for the remaining participants (minus a food and day drinking break at 5pm).

I got DeviantBoi at 11am. Inco, Dave_6, juanbumo, and III-V are up respectively in that order based on who shows up. If no one else I'll grab an accomplished vet to help out since Deviant got boned by the Destiny servers a couple nights ago.

Inco/Juan have 2PM locked up if they don't go at 11am.

SpecX/DrROBSchiz at 7PM

Then I think it's open for the 10PM round. New sign ups still welcome though, I'm gonna convince HidingMyThunder to run a round or two (probably post drinks).

(Sketch_Turntable, Worthy_Edge, and Bloombloxer never got back to me)

Edit: and oh if someone wants to take SheHateMe through PoE 34 he'll be ready for PoE 35.

Top Bottom