• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

noomi

30 ogres to kill and I'm done with that grimoire. It's mind numbing but I want it done, maybe if I do 10 a day it won't be so bad :p

MrDaravon

Up after 4 hours of sleep due to old cat hissing/being unhappy with the new cat we just adopted (who is also sick). WHO'S READY FOR SOME DESTINY

Thank god for coffee

Noob question to get on topic a bit: how hard is it to actually get to Mercury? I haven't even touched Trials, didn't have anyone to play with before and I only loosely know how it works.

Also if anyone is up for any 28/32 PoE runs let me know; I've only 28 once on each of my characters, and I'm about to max out on keys on all of my characters as well as the vault. I'm assuming that the 32/34/35 specific rewards you can only earn once a week, but I need to use these goddamn keys lol. PSN: MrDaravon

I have a lot of respect for guys like TW and Poshy who are always complimentary and chill when I see them lose. I'd like to think if I were that good, I'd just accept that nobody wins every time when single carrying let alone double carrying, but I'd probably be a poor sport about it, still, hah.

Completely agree, I'm the same way. I've definitely developed more respect for Triple as I compare his stream to others. A perfect example from last night:

CLUCgBpVEAArl1y.jpg:large

We matched against him in Trials and were absolutely dominated 0-5. His buddy Duce went 12-1 with some of the best snipes I've ever seen. I went into his chat and said "We suck, lol. GG Triple" and his response was super nice, "aww man, don't say that about yourselves. You guys played really well, my buddy Duce is just a beast."

Little things like that go a long way.

So I love my BTRD(s), but last night I was getting schooled by someone with a Jolder's. I have one and never used it because it wasn't stable enough. I re-rolled mine a few times and got Rodeo and Crowd Control and Perfect Balance. Is that about as good as it will get?

Completely agree, I'm the same way. I've definitely developed more respect for Triple as I compare his stream to others. A perfect example from last night:

We matched against him in Trials and were absolutely dominated 0-5. His buddy Duce went 12-1 with some of the best snipes I've ever seen. I went into his chat and said "We suck, lol. GG Triple" and his response was super nice, "aww man, don't say that about yourselves. You guys played really well, my buddy Duce is just a beast."

This is one of the reasons I love watching Nghtly's stream so much. He and Legend are always so laid back. On the rare occasion where they actually loose a match, Nghtly's gets quiet and self reflects. Never gets salty or blames anyone. Just talks about how he himself should've played better. The dude apologizes if he snipes and kills someone with a body shot...its funny.

Edit: Whenever they beat someone that watches and they bring it up, he's always humble and hopes they still had their mercy boon.

Won't be on until tonight (8 Eastern-ish) because I have to attend a funeral :( But, I'll totally be down for anything when I am back. I can do full Hard CE or just Hard Crota (I have cp), or Hard VoG (I have Oracles cp). Up for 32/34/35 PoE, as well, and, of course, the joy that is Iron Banner. Newbies welcome in all activities.

May RNGesus answer all your prayers in the meantime, Guardians.

noomi

Won't be on until tonight (8 Eastern-ish) because I have to attend a funeral :( But, I'll totally be down for anything when I am back. I can do full Hard CE or just Hard Crota (I have cp), or Hard VoG (I have Oracles cp). Up for 32/34/45 PoE, as well, and, of course, the joy that is Iron Banner. Newbies welcome in all activities.

May RNGesus answer all your prayers in the meantime, Guardians.

I'm down for a 45 PoE :p

Hit me up if you see me online when you get back.

Going in for some Trials, attempting to carry a random from my stream yesterday. Any help would be much appreciated, just jump in my party or add me: TearsOfBlood

This is one of the reasons I love watching Nghtly's stream so much. He and Legend are always so laid back. On the rare occasion where they actually loose a match, Nghtly's gets quiet and self reflects. Never gets salty or blames anyone. Just talks about how he himself should've played better. The dude apologizes if he snipes and kills someone with a body shot...its funny.

Edit: Whenever they beat someone that watches and they bring it up, he's always humble and hopes they still had their mercy boon.

Agreed. Nghtly is awesome. Was lucky enough to get a carry from him and Legend. Nghtly was getting ddos'd and we ended up losing two matches due to it (I got dc'd in one) and he was quite frustrated and had to step away. I told Legend that it was no big deal, it wasn't their fault and maybe they could do it another time as it was taking quite a while (Nghtly was afk at the time - he was pretty pissed about the situation). He jumps back on and said nope, we're doing this now. They got me there and were super cool about it even though it took a while. Those two are dedicated to say the least. Donated to the cause as it was the least I could do after all that.

Kyoufu

Last night's IB train was really fun. We had some sweaties against other premade fireteams. Comebacks were had.

We should do it again.

EL CUCO

Just watched the DGAF vs TripleWRECK Trials match...it all went by so fast lol To top it off, Triple was using a Titan with a Jewel handcannon. I can't imagine how hard I'd get my face smashed against one of these dudes. My condolences to team GAF.

If you go to his Archived videos it's at about 3:40:00 mark.

Klyka

Banned
I take it there is no real reason to go into Trials without perfectly tuned up gear and lvl 34, using the FOTM weapons?

LTWood12

Yeah he seems like a great dude. I'll have to go back and watch the archive. That Duce guy really must be ridiculous.

MrDaravon

I take it there is no real reason to go into Trials without perfectly tuned up gear and lvl 34, using the FOTM weapons?

I'm also curious about this as I'm only level 32. Maybe if nothing else a lower-level team can try to squeeze in at least a few wins for something?

Just watched the DGAF vs TripleWRECK Trials match...it all went by so fast lol To top it off, Triple was using a Titan with a Jewel handcannon. I can't imagine how hard I'd get my face smashed against one of these dudes. My condolences to team GAF.

If you go to his Archived videos it's at about 3:40:00 mark.

I failed the internets. I can't figure out how to view twitch archives.

Edit: just got it. nvm.

Namikaze1

So we have a spot open for the flawless VoG HM attempt later. It's at 6 PM Eastern. Looking for folks who know the raid like the back of their hand.
Ps4

soqquatto

it turns out (not really, but it's a good opener) that I've never run Skolas. got all the equipment and some of the knowledge. anyone has a spot and is willing to endure a bit of fail? (on PS4, forgot to add)

Namikaze1

How long did it take for you to max them all out?

Wait did HoW ascending weapon wipe it progression?

I hope Bungie doesn't take multiple steps back and wipe weapon by upgrading them
I maxed them out prior to HoW. Just needed to ascend them. Well all the non HoW exotics anyway. Took 4 days to ascend them all due to lack of glimmer. The HoW weapon exotics each took two days. The exotic armor took three days.

nOoblet16

I have a lot of respect from Triple and Nghtly because of how humble and level headed they are compared to the salty ones or you know who.

Deku Tree

How long did it take for you to max them all out?

Wait did HoW ascending weapon wipe it progression?

I hope Bungie doesn't take multiple steps back and wipe weapon by upgrading them

No.

I maxed them out prior to HoW. Just needed to ascend them. Well all the non HoW exotics anyway. Took 4 days to ascend them all due to lack of glimmer. The HoW weapon exotics each took two days. The exotic armor took three days.

I ascended all of mine in minutes. Spent some shards at the speaker to up my glimmer. Sort of regret it because I never used most of them and it cost me a lot of weapons parts.

Did it... Done. Never again!

Now I need auto rifle kills, vip kills, and pop stuff

VIP kills were so boring, same for patrol for me.

I have like 30K auto rifle kills and it must be from other players at the start of the game because I never really used auto rifles. Always was a hand cannon man.

I just have PVP grimoire to get now.

E92 M3

Yeah, Triple is a really chill guy that appreciats his community.

These Twitch guys. TWreck is pimping this TFue guy, and he's bitching about the messenger being over powered because they don't have to aim like he has to with his Thorn.

It looks like you need to broadcast your bedroom to be one of the 1000+ viewer streamers. Do all of the big ones have a camera pointed on themselves?

These Twitch guys. TWreck is pimping this TFue guy, and he's bitching about the messenger being over powered because they don't have to aim like he has to with his Thorn.

It looks like you need to broadcast your bedroom to be one of the 1000+ viewer streamers. Do all of the big ones have a camera pointed on themselves?

Lirik is the biggest and he has no cam. Only one i know.

Top Bottom