• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Namikaze1

Unfortunately, I barely ever see the VIP mission up.
I spent those three hours just loading up patrol, heading back to orbit, and repeating that tll I got my 36 kills. I was lucky I got double VIP 9 times. And then luck ran out when I wehalf or 40 minutes without a single VIP.

E92 M3

Yesterday was a good day:

- Titan and Warlock are at a comfortable 34
- Got The Ram
- Got Void Scholar
- Got Arc Scholar which I wanted

Nice to finally have 3 classes and play the game how Bungie intended.

Shoutout to WipedOut and Stallion for helping me with the boring 0-20 leveling.

Namikaze1

Good try on that last Trials run Tears! I had one run last night die at 8-0 (post Mercy). It's so depressing after putting all that time and energy into the run.
Alright, Worthy says he'll be coming back from vacation today and most likely well before we raid so he'll be up for it.

Just watched the DGAF vs TripleWRECK Trials match...it all went by so fast lol To top it off, Triple was using a Titan with a Jewel handcannon. I can't imagine how hard I'd get my face smashed against one of these dudes. My condolences to team GAF.

If you go to his Archived videos it's at about 3:40:00 mark.

Yo DGAF, anyone here know how to erase Twitch streamer's archived videos? Please send me a PM with details. Kappa

I think I got 5 motes, an etheric light, Plan C, a solar jewel and Sunbreakers all from one Mercury chest. I have everything I need, so it's all fun and shards, but still a big haul from 1 chest.

Has there been any rumblings of the Nerf thats so desperately needed against that super where you can teleportation instakill stab an entire team before the ability runs out of charge lol

Has there been any rumblings of the Nerf thats so desperately needed against that super where you can teleportation instakill stab an entire team before the ability runs out of charge lol
No. Blade dance is no more overpowered than the other offensive supers. You can only wipe out the entire opposing team if that team is bad and doesn't shoot.

No. Blade dance is no more overpowered than the other offensive supers. You can only wipe out the entire opposing team if that team is bad and doesn't shoot.

Bladedancer and Golden Gun > Fist of havoc and Nova bomb still.
I wouldn't mind a slightly reduced run time for GG and BD. They are already incredibly powerfull and they stay active for so long.

I wish someone would carry me :(

I think the most wins I've ever had is 3

Will you be around today? I did 9 runs yesterday, down to do some more if I can corral another experienced player. If not me then friendly DGAFers Rubenov and Wicked said they'd be doing a bunch of carries today.

How would you rate your level of Crucible experience?

So did Unstable get J&K to their summer house? :)

Sure did. Took 2 cards and about 2 hours since they had some tough losses right towards the end of the first card. I think they made it to 7 or 8-0 before needing to restart :-/

But the second run they made it to Mercury without even needing their Mercy. Hooray!

noomi

A nice big thank you to Rubenov and Wicked for the trials help today, ever since I came back from vacation I've been terrible in crucible.... that trip must have relaxed me... too much :p

Got the AC/DC Feedback Fence from Mercury which I was missing, pretty happy about that. The only titan exotic I'm missing now is the Ruin Wings... and I bet it's going to take me a while to get those bad boys lol.

Start with small goals like 20 VIP Patrol a day. .it was rough my friend.

Unfortunately, I barely ever see the VIP mission up.

I might do a few a day, and just take 2-3 months to complete it lol. For now I'm going to focus on PvP grimoire goals.

SeanR1221

Will you be around today? I did 9 runs yesterday, down to do some more if I can corral another experienced player. If not me then friendly DGAFers Rubenov and Wicked said they'd be doing a bunch of carries today.

How would you rate your level of Crucible experience?

I'm highly variable. Sometimes I can have awesome games ranging from 3-5 k/d, and others .68. I'm on now and will probably play for another hour or so. It be awesome if I could get some help :)

E92 M3

Me want flawless mercury run :( I have been there once and I got Void Summoner which is pretty useless.

Void Summoner is pretty cool - it should be better after patch.

A nice big thank you to Rubenov and Wicked for the trials help today, ever since I came back from vacation I've been terrible in crucible.... that trip must have relaxed me... too much :p

Got the AC/DC Feedback Fence from Mercury which I was missing, pretty happy about that. The only titan exotic I'm missing now is the Ruin Wings... and I bet it's going to take me a while to get those bad boys lol.

I might do a few a day, and just take 2-3 months to complete it lol. For now I'm going to focus on PvP grimoire goals.

Have you made a 3rd character besides the Titan? I know we both ran 3 hunters before.

todd360

To play trials today or not to play trials today. That is the question.

I want to play with unstable or fig or young gunnerZ. I haven't played trials with them.

todd360

Instead bungie will give us the complete opposite in TTK, a mode full of supers because fuck everyone.

There are so many things we should have in pvp. Instead we have what we have. Where are the custom games? Where are no super playlists? Where are the no thorn playlists?

nOoblet16

Nope....The two hunter supers are the best PvP supers in the game by a mile ! only nova bomb is something that comes even remotely close....with Golden gun being the best because of the safety, easy and high average kill count. With Bladedance you can rack up a lot of kills but there is a higher risk and quite a lot of time you only end up with one kill or so because you can't find anyone or it runs out or that you get taken down.

Both Nova bomb and fist of panic are more used as a defense super which ends up in the user only getting one kill or two most of the time....this does not happen with Hunter supers both of which cannot be used in panic and as such cannot be used defensively. Also on a side note radiance is an offensive super too as long as you don't use fireborn (which has no reason to be used outside of trials)

noomi

Have you made a 3rd character besides the Titan? I know we both ran 3 hunters before.

Nope, 2 hunters and a Titan now. Having a warlock is the only thing stopping me from getting platinum in destiny :(

I just can't delete my other Hunter, I need 2 lol.

Maybe one day...

Yeah I actually really like it. It's sleek and feels good. I enjoy using it in the Vex room of PoE and Void Burn.

I really enjoy it as well, I have a void and arc summoner, can't bring myself to shard one though. I really want more vault space.

Good try on that last Trials run Tears! I had one run last night die at 8-0 (post Mercy). It's so depressing after putting all that time and energy into the run.

Yeah its super depressing, would have been his first Lighthouse as well, which made it even worse.

Always happy to help, but Trials can do my head in when stuff like that happens.

E92 M3

Nope, 2 hunters and a Titan now. Having a warlock is the only thing stopping me from getting platinum in destiny :(

I just can't delete my other Hunter, I need 2 lol.

Maybe one day...

I really enjoy it as well, I have a void and arc summoner, can't bring myself to shard one though. I really want more vault space.

Trust me, it's not as bad as you think. If I can get over my hoarding and OCD to make 3, you can as well. I promise you won't regret it and having 3 characters is the future - TTK will really start diversifying things.

Top Bottom