• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

noomi

Alright, hard Crota full run!

I posted about it earlier, are any of you guys that replied a few hours ago still interested?

Namikaze1

So many complaining about Xur having Sunbreakers again. All wishing for something new, not knowing that there were dark times ahead for Warlocks. If it wasn't Sunbreakers, it was Voidfangs.

So many complaining about Xur having Sunbreakers again. All wishing for something new, not knowing that there were dark times ahead for Warlocks. If it wasn't Sunbreakers, it was Voidfangs.

Titans always got something new every week. Shit was rough for my lil' Warlock

LiK

Alright, that makes 4 of us. I'll log on a minute.

Fracas and Ballis I'm not sure I have you on my friends list, what are your psn's?

Cool, no mic cuz I'm listening to podcasts, I'll use one if we're having trouble which I doubt. I'm just gonna shoot things,

EL CUCO

My first exotic drop was HOPF off of a legendary engram. I was like WTH is this crap?

I think it stayed in my vault collecting dust for atleast month.

Mindlog

We need articles about Rocket League's addictiveness.
All a bunch of sounds to give you that endorphin drip.
One mode with few differences.
Nonsensical disjointed story.
Loot and leveling mechanics to keep you grinding.
Hardly any content so they can charge you down the line.

Rocket League is basically Destiny.

So after nearly 40 motes of light, I've gotten a Party Crasher that I kinda like:

Smooth Ballistics / CQB Ballistics / Aggressive Ballistics

Shot Package

Speed Reload / High Caliber Rounds / Reinforced Barrel

Battle Runner

What do guys think? Worth keeping as a general purpose pve and pvp shotgun? I would have preferred Army of One over Battle Runner, but I don't want to spend more motes and weapon parts if this is already decent.

todd360

So I just updated itunes because it popped up and decided to update for once. Then I opened it to see if it looked different. Since I was there I looked at the mythocast page to see if there were any reviews. Didn't expect anything. Then I saw this two star review lol.

really poorly done

"While I love the game, I can not recommend this podcast. There's too much people talking over each other and awkward silences. It reminds me of Delicious Dish from SNL. You guys have potential, but please organize your podcast so that there aren't long silent moments and constantly talking over each other (and guests!) like you had in the Kotaku episode."

I was surprised kotaku episode was mentioned. I'm pretty sure there weren't awkward silences in that one. There was definitely talking over each other though. Oh well. Atleast he didn't complain about audio quality. So I guess that is doing ok.

EL CUCO

My team is short a man? No problem.
azORnpO.jpg

Lnkn52

So I just updated itunes because it popped up and decided to update for once. Then I opened it to see if it looked different. Since I was there I looked at the mythocast page to see if there were any reviews. Didn't expect anything. Then I saw this two star review lol.

really poorly done

"While I love the game, I can not recommend this podcast. There's too much people talking over each other and awkward silences. It reminds me of Delicious Dish from SNL. You guys have potential, but please organize your podcast so that there aren't long silent moments and constantly talking over each other (and guests!) like you had in the Kotaku episode."

I was surprised kotaku episode was mentioned. I'm pretty sure there weren't awkward silences in that one. There was definitely talking over each other though. Oh well. Atleast he didn't complain about audio quality. So I guess that is doing ok.

You got to start somewhere. He said you got potential. Now to fix the silence and the speaking over each other...

Namikaze1

Agh so he doesn't have anything new? Dammit
You regret not buying that Horn, dont you?

In a years time, this 1 exotic weapon, 1 exotic armor rule will be long gone. Mark my words.
^^^It's been nearly a year. It ain't happening bro.

I think I might just save my coins this week.

Screw it, I'll pass on Xur this weekend. I'll focus on my exotic bounties instead

So is there any reason to use any other weapon than an auto rifle in pvp?
^^^^We have just one nowadays: Thorn.

Xur, you disappoint me bro.
God, I had to pick between one or the other (picked the armor), and every time i see that rocket launcher i feel I made the wrong decision. Doesn't help that the armor is ugly as fuck
Wait, he's selling the rocket? Well, guess I'm not buying no exotic weapon today since I got that yesterday through sheer RNG luck
^^^^Lucky mofo
You should have bought a second one, past nami!
Dude, rngesus most really love you
^^^^reply to previous post
I offer payment in the form of blood sacrifice to RNGesus every day.
^^Now everyone knows the secret, you dingus
Me

Oh yeah that's sick. I want one of those. Wait.... Why is there a nipple chain?
^^and thus starts Todd's obsession with HoPF

Fuck it. I went through 25 pages on 100pp. I'm done. And it's only been 6 hours since Xur arrived as of the last post. FUCK THAT

M3Rocket

So after nearly 40 motes of light, I've gotten a Party Crasher that I kinda like:

Smooth Ballistics / CQB Ballistics / Aggressive Ballistics

Shot Package

Speed Reload / High Caliber Rounds / Reinforced Barrel

Battle Runner

What do guys think? Worth keeping as a general purpose pve and pvp shotgun? I would have preferred Army of One over Battle Runner, but I don't want to spend more motes and weapon parts if this is already decent.

You have the "required" tier 1 rolls for PvP with AB, SP, and Reinforced Barrel. I'd say keep it.

For PvE, there are other better shotguns.

You have the "required" tier 1 rolls for PvP with AB, SP, and Reinforced Barrel. I'd say keep it.

For PvE, there are other better shotguns.

Cool, thanks!

What are the good pve shotties? Sorry, haven't played since vanilla Destiny and am still coming to terms that auto rifles are bad now, let alone which are the good new weapons.

phen0m24

Is there a lot of silence?

Towards the end there was. I think a lot of the talking over each other was Fig, not because of Fig herself but because she has to have a degree of audio lag due to her location/ping. She was finishing sentences and people started talking, and any pauses in the conversation that she heard plus lag she would start to say something and the other person would chime back in. Hey that's what growing pains are all about! :)

Top Bottom