• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

M3Rocket

I don't understand the obsession with range in PvE. I feel like RoF and possibly reload are way more important than range. I have an arc Her Courtesy with exactly the same impact and RoF as a FV with way higher reload speed at a cost of significantly less range. And I think it's better than the FV. The range difference isn't something I notice most of the time, whereas the fast reload is noticeable and means I am constantly dishing out damage.

With the awful, awful reforging system, just about everything can be viable in PvE. Roll most shotguns with a fast reload perk and full auto and it will be pretty fucking good in PvE.

Agreed. For a shotgun in PvE, range is irrelevant. Or close to irrelevant.

Reload speed can be a factor, but if I can't get close and down something with 6 shotgun shells to the head, I think retreat is a better option than waiting for a reload. I typically switch to a HMG before I reload my shotgun in those kinds of situations anyway. Also, most bosses have a "melee/stomp" defense that will hurt you during the reload.

Alright, since my Party Crasher is more a pvp gun, my next project will be reforging my Awakening DOA into a pve shotty. Would Full Auto and Army of One be the perks to go for?

Was looking through the bungie armory today, and there are some fancy emblems! Wonder how you get them. They must be employee-exclusive or something, because they're all only available from Tess

Anyone on xbone want to join me for VoG hard oracles? I have the checkpoint and need to run it 2 more times (Foil thirst is real). I need a minimum of 1 other person to shoot these stupid things.

Kyoufu

Used Lord of Wolves a little bit more, this time in PoE 32.

...still didn't enjoy it.

Honestly if I were to use an exotic shotgun in PVE then it'd have to be The Fourth Horseman.

LiK

Funny, played VoG again last week and CE tonight and I now own every gun from those raids. Played PoE again and I now own every PoE weapon. Yes game, give me everything except Hawkmoon....

Sushi, sure, I'll join. I got one key left.

Nope. No way other than farming the chests.

LiK I'm going to be doing 32 in like 5 minutes. You up for it?

Funny, played VoG again last week and CE tonight and I now own every gun from those raids. Played PoE again and I now own every PoE weapon. Yes game, give me everything except Hawkmoon....

I'll join, I have 1 key left as well.

Join up on me when you're ready. Mic will be off.

EDIT: Nevermind full

Top Bottom