• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

SnakeEyes

Banned
Was looking through the bungie armory today, and there are some fancy emblems! Wonder how you get them. They must be employee-exclusive or something, because they're all only available from Tess

There's actually a few on that front page alone that aren't currently in the game, that look like they're tied to player progression. One looks like it's awarded at the completion of a certain number of Raids (Sign of the Battleborn) and another that looks like it pops when you're a Warlock and resurrect a certain number of times (Resurrectionist.)

WTF Bungie, where are all these Emblems?!

There's actually a few on that front page alone that aren't currently in the game, that look like they're tied to player progression. One looks like it's awarded at the completion of a certain number of Raids (Sign of the Battleborn) and another that looks like it pops when you're a Warlock and resurrect a certain number of times (Resurrectionist.)

WTF Bungie, where are all these Emblems?!

Ahh nice. Didn't know those unlocks existed. Maybe come TK we'll see some more?

There was a Reddit thread a while ago that listed all of the emblems and showed how to obtain certain ones:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...mblems_from_tess_at_special/?ref=search_posts

Ah nice! Thanks for the link

SnakeEyes

Banned
Ahh nice. Didn't know those unlocks existed. Maybe come TK we'll see some more?
It seems like they have to be tied to player progression, otherwise there's no other explanation to having a emblem entitled "Resurrectionist", if it's got nothing to do with Warlocks res *or* reviving teammates.

To be honest, what should have happened is that there should have been either emblems or shaders tied to trophy unlocks. You reach a trophy milestone and you unlock either a shader or trophy for your efforts. Also, wasn't there a guy who glitched into one of the TDB areas before the DLC launched, found the dead ghosts, and inadvertently unlocked a new Ghost skin in the process?

todd360

It seems like they have to be tied to player progression, otherwise there's no other explanation to having a emblem entitled "Resurrectionist", if it's got nothing to do with Warlocks res *or* reviving teammates.

To be honest, what should have happened is that there should have been either emblems or shaders tied to trophy unlocks. You reach a trophy milestone and you unlock either a shader or trophy for your efforts. Also, wasn't there a guy who glitched into one of the TDB areas before the DLC launched, found the dead ghosts, and inadvertently unlocked a new Ghost skin in the process?

Guardian lord deserves its own emblem, shader, and ghost skin. Oh what could have been.

LiK

Got NL Shadow with Full Auto and Hidden Hand. But I couldn't get any stability perk in the middle row. Might just try this...

I reached level 20 tonight and the postmaster gave me a sweet purple shader to celebrate. Now time to read that leveling guide in the first post to figure out what to do now.

I also tried my first strike tonight. I picked the one on earth but felt bad since I was such a higher level than the strike. I figured the randoms the game would match me with would be annoyed some high level person came in their game. Turns out I was matched with a level 32 and 33 who just steamrolled everything.

Great job on the podcast btw. The latest one with the kotoku guys is pretty good.

GhaleonEB

I see, thanks. 1 hour and a half wasted :(

And from Petra do you mean bounties?

Yes. She will periodically drop keys when you turn in bounties. I seem to get 1-2 per character when I turn them in, each week. (She also gives one guaranteed key each week for the first major Fallen bounty you turn in.)

Anyone up for a 32 or 34 PoE?

Yes. She will periodically drop keys when you turn in bounties. I seem to get 1-2 per character when I turn them in, each week. (She also gives one guaranteed key each week for the first major Fallen bounty you turn in.)

Im up for 34, no mic tho since its late here.

What is the difference of the rewards between them if i have already completed each of them once?

chewydogg

ill go
PSN AdamKoy

Top Bottom