• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Namikaze1

I would like to see them give some love to the Cabal. Main game was heavily focused on Vex. Subsequent expansions focused on Fallen and Hive. Hive are getting a lot of love though. It's time for Spongebob's dad to show up.

I would like to see them give some love to the Cabal. Main game was heavily focused on Vex. Subsequent expansions focused on Fallen and Hive. Hive are getting a lot of love though. It's time for Spongebob's dad to show up.

Yesss i want to see a Raid based on them! Imagine what the boss will look like.

They never began it though.

They kinda did...

Isn't the traveler going to be the final boss of Destiny 2?

Hah...
maybe?

Oh right, the traveler is still a thing in Destiny. It feels like it should basically be the focus of a lot more stuff. I mean, this thing can bring us back from the dead, protect the last human city, and give us all super powers. I would think that it would be a bigger deal!

It had potential, but the assumption is they scrapped it because the guy writing the story left.

They already abandoned Dinklebot so it's just a matter of time.

He is actually coming back in TTK.

Agree 100% on the Cabal. I love fighting them because of their music. But hey...the Psi attacks are nonsense.

GhaleonEB

We are on the same page for the most part, it's just one of my hot buttons. Bothers me that Bungie now has to spend resources, however minor they may be, to account for someone else's irresponsibility and laziness.

Anyway, what time does the update usually release?

Between 3-5 pm PST is when the BWU's tend to be posted.

As an aside, if this week's is as meaty as last, I'll be making a thread on the Gaming forum summarizing them and creating a space to discuss the pre-TTK BWU reveals.

He is actually coming back in TTK.
z6UH07M.gif

They hired him again for TTK?

What the hell? I can't connect to Destiny servers and PSN is down for me.

Sorry Kojirospath and Blackprophesy. I won't be able to continue...
We figured that, don't worry about it:) Blackprophesy had to leave too so I'm solo now.

At round 3 was it? Anyone want to do PoE 32? Joinup on kojirospath on psn:) Trying to solo it now:p

Lnkn52

Between 3-5 pm PST is when the BWU's tend to be posted.

As an aside, if this week's is as meaty as last, I'll be making a thread on the Gaming forum summarizing them and creating a space to discuss the pre-TTK BWU reveals.

Can't wait for the synopsis!

Do you think they will do live streams again for the reveal? I know the streamers that went for HoW streams have opted out from going on the next one.

GhaleonEB

Can't wait for the synopsis!

Do you think they will do live streams again for the reveal? I know the streamers that went for HoW streams have opted out from going on the next one.

I'd guess so, but I'm not sure. TTK is a much larger expansion than HoW was, but the streams were very successful at generating interest from the player base.

They are following the same general playbook as the HoW reveal so far: lead with the bad news (no raid / $40 price point) then bury that news slowly over the intervening weeks between it and the release, with a steady stream of reveals. HoW was masterful in hindsight for leading with the economy changes, demonstrating the extent to which they were rolling back TDB mistakes. I'm really not sure what bit piece they'll lead with for TTK. If I had to guess, some strikes and some of the new activities are on deck.

I'm not expecting anything major until Gamescom, though, which Bungie themselves have elevated as being a platform for some major reveals.

E92 M3

I think at that price, you should be able to customize it a bit more. Add some color selection.

True, but as it stands it's very customizable and I like build quality, which is most important.

Thing is. Young kids will be wanting it too because it will 'make them better' and if you've not got one you're 'not any good'

I wonder how many of these will go to kids in the 7-15 range.

Honestly, I don't see a lot of young kids getting this. Maybe some will for Christmas.

ocean

Banned
I like the XB1 controller a lot better. What are the differences you're experiencing?

I will say the Ps4 UI is so much easier to use.

I don't have an XB1 but have serious, terrible controller envy. So damn good. I'd easily give US$150 for a PS compatible XB controller :(

noomi

Hahaha! I noticed! Not very good with the whole video thing :p

Remade it and this is the one showing it properly :D

There ya go! That was pretty awesome man! <3 hunters

People don't learn yo

TEopig0.gif

nooblet MLG sniper!

Seriously I would love to get on this level of sniping. I keep practicing but I'm pretty awful.

Ok,polish chicken broth is the best thing on this planet. My destiny skills just have ascended...wait till Tuesday.

Rosol? Hell yeah dude, my parents used to make that all the time when I was younger.

Dat feel of $149.99+tax

Wait... a $150 controller? The hell?

I don't have an XB1 but have serious, terrible controller envy. So damn good. I'd easily give US$150 for a PS compatible XB controller :(

I use a xbox one controller for my pc gaming, it's very nice. My dualshock has the xbox one analogs though ,which is way better than those crappy ds4 nubs :|

Homeboyd

it's not so much Skolas, but the freekin Captains, or the Vandals and their wire rifles, or the taint, or failure to complete the mines, etc., that get you. :D
- 10 second buff to devouring essence
- 5 second buff to mine timer
- all phases should have the same AI spawns (AI still are continuous until you start mines right now I believe.. maybe until you get to devouring.. cant remember)
- add guaranteed primary elemental drop
- add another etheric to the chest
- get rid of lightswitch and small arms
- add a trials-like checkpoint passage card to save CPs (cant pass CPs around with this card)

DONE. Then maybe I'll want to run it vs dreading it every single time.

Tuning in!
Won't be able to follow it thoroughly as I'm at work, but this will remind me of the good times I had when you carried hedera and me through it last Tuesday. :)

You are in the right hands, Wheelhoss and Galavita!

It was no carry, it was a team effort, just like today.

Dang missed Gorgon. I knew I should have checked this thread earlier instead of working.

I can load it up now.

- all phases should have the same AI spawns (AI still are continuous until you start mines right now I believe.. maybe until you get to devouring.. cant remember)

GIVE THIS MAN A DRINK!

ocean

Banned

I think all it needs is a checkpoint. It's really not too hard at all, just tedious. As the max-level endgame activity right now, making it trivially easy is probably the only thing that could make that encounter worse than it already is :p

Top Bottom