• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

kiguel182

I posted earlier looking for 3 more first timers for CE. You and Solicitor already have the 2 spots on the newbie CE raid. Will saturday work for you?

At what time were you thinking?

Morning GMT+1 or early afternoon I think could work for me.

How long would it be more or less?

I think Pirate would be up for it too!

LTWood12

I added a random from twitch chat. He had 2200 grimiore. He joined me when I was at gorgons.

He got Hawkmoon :p

Case & point :)

i stole one from T-44 the other day running a nightfall. :/
it's the third or fourth that i've sharded...

haha, oh man he told me. It's his white whale. The only thing he's missing. Funniest part is that I texted him that night (having no idea) and asked 'did you get a Hawkmoon?" He was a bit salty. He's seen alot of Hawkmoons drop in Nightfalls over the last couple of months. They're just never for him.

Help figaliz (Apple Season) with a nightfall and/or weekly strike.

With your luck she might get a Gjallarhorn :p
Reading this from bed :/ In the end I lost the time hunting Wolves (feels good after suffering their wrath for so long and playing Crash. Feels like I am getting slightly better at Crucible, of at least I am ranking somewhat better. I am more cautious and I can aim better with the handcannon, but it is still a long way to becoming decent.

Lately I keep getting warlock bonds and nothing else, although some of them are pretty cool...

That's correct.

Well shit. PoE 28 it is then for keys.

Btw if i get a key from one of the small chests on 28 PoE should i grab the loot from the big chest? Or should i save it for higher leveled PoEs? By this i mean does the loot of the big chest change/get better the harder the PoE is?

At what time were you thinking?

Morning GMT+1 or early afternoon I think could work for me.

How long would it be more or less?

I think Pirate would be up for it too!

He said he was. Saturday same time like last week? Whatever works for majority.

CE is much shorter, should not take more than 2 hours.

Just got into skyshock and finished the match; no card either. Guess you're right, it's broken.

Hmm, even inferno skirmish is glitched as well.

Am I still a first timer if I've spent 6 hours on him without actually killing him? :(

Yup, if you haven't killed him, you haven't killed him. Apart from Galavita, the rest had the same experience - tried but hadn't succeeded.

Nope.

ersgdfg.gif

Up to help with raiding or whatever.

Stop that.

Btw if i get a key from one of the small chests on 28 PoE should i grab the loot from the big chest? Or should i save it for higher leveled PoEs? By this i mean does the loot of the big chest change/get better the harder the PoE is?

No, apart from the shader, ship and emblem that you get from Skolas, all other chests have the same drop table. The 28 poe chest seems to have the highest chance of dropping exotics.

I believe the loot is the same, but I think opening higher level chests matters for some of the Cipher bounties. I don't know much about those however, anyone know the details?

For me it's the bumpers, it's just a horrible idea to have a pivot mechanism where you roll your finger up instead of a button.

It's just terrible and slow, and the pivoting makes it worse because it limits you to using your knuckles for it.
I've had an xbone since August and have no idea what you are talking about. The controller is an improvement over the 360 one in nearly every way as far as I'm concerned. How are you using the bumpers such that they are not acting as buttons? Why do you have to use your knuckles? I'm not trying to sound harsh or anything, I seriously just don't know what you mean.

nOoblet16

Like I said, I have no frikin idea.

Either more people like watching pve over pvp, which I doubt.

OR

Streaming via PS4 means the link gets shared on Twitch PS4 app, so a lot more people have access to it. Remember during the early PS4 days, people were streaming stuff like The Playroom and had thousands of viewers?

It's the SEXY magic :p

Get a better internet and dive for that twitch money.
First thing I do when I confirm my visa status for next year is get a 100Mbit connection.

Shito

I believe the loot is the same, but I think opening higher level chests matters for some of the Cipher bounties. I don't know much about those however, anyone know the details?
You can only progress the fist step of the Cipher bounty from opening a 32/34/35 chest.
Keep one key for the day you beat Skolas, to get the vanity items that are specific to his chest, and open any chest with the other keys. :)

No, apart from the shader, ship and emblem that you get from Skolas, all other chests have the same drop table. The 28 poe chest seems to have the highest chance of dropping exotics.

So really after doing one of each each week i should be doing PoE 28 then?

nOoblet16

I can't, don't you think I would have if I could? The upload speeds in AU are garbage.

The stupid NBN (national broadband network) is taking ages to deploy and the good for nothing govt voted against FTTH (fiber to the home).

Wait you don't have fibre for personal use in AU? Wtf even India has that.

Top Bottom