• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

I finally have a 2nd L34 loadout for my Warlock. Obsidian mind since I was using Void Walker with Purifier Robes for my only L34 loadouts Hahaha.

I mostly use Void Walker since until I get resurrection, kind of worthless.

raindoc

Just saw two pics of Destiny Cosplayers shared by Bungie on my Facebook feed.

Of course both were wielding Thorn. Happy Trials, DGAF!

If you wanna do another run tomorrow. I'll help. My Hunter is available

If you wanna do some Dragon strikes, lemme know

I would be down for a HM Corta clear tonight if we can find 4 more people. My Warlock needs to run it. I want that 4th Horseman. I will be on at 6:30pm CST or an hour from this post.

Shito

Ok, so I guess I'll go to bed a tiny bit later then... ^^
I'll take this as some kind of training for EVO beginning tomorrow.

Reposting from last page. For clan chieve and maybe the raid one.

1. Sentinalprimus
2. RC
3. Teasing_Pink
4. GRIP

Anyone else and what clan should we go in?

Reposting from last page. For clan chieve and maybe the raid one.

1. Sentinalprimus
2. RC
3. Teasing_Pink
4. GRIP
5. Slammin_hammon

Anyone else and what clan should we go in?

I'll join. I need both of those trophies. I'd recommend New Game Around the World. I don't think it requires admin approval.

noomi

I don't give two shits about football, soccer, baseball or basketball....

But hearing that unstable, wicked and Rubenov are going to face inv has got me all sorts of excited.

This is my sport.

Aww UNCChamp23 isn't playing for the sweaty.

Inv Kool's clanmate: "What's NeoGAF?"
Kool: "NeoGAF is just some website that has a lot of members
Kool "I have 27 viewers, the last time i had that much is when I gave out the blacksmith shader"

Kool keeps talkin smack about the Blueberry.

Lunar FC

But hearing that unstable, wicked and Rubenov are going to face inv has got me all sorts of excited.

This is my sport.

As somebody who enjoys sports more than I probably should, I find this so strange.

phen0m24

GL to team GAF. Will tune in to Stabbed One's stream and berate anyone using a Warlock.

FTFY Mindlog ;)

This is my sport.

Seriously! I tried explaining to someone that I would rather watch Twitch than TV and got weird stares. Smh

For me it would work better if we could do it one hour earlier or something. Like 11 GMT +1 if it's possible.

Okay.

Wait you don't have fibre for personal use in AU? Wtf even India has that.

Nope. Instead now we're getting FTTN (fiber to the node), so fiber to a box and then copper to the house :(

Funny (or sad) fact is that the street opposite mine is fiber ready but mine may take a year - because fuck planning these things.

It's pretty shitty. Australia is pretty shitty regarding any thing to do with tech, either our awful net or obscene prices for anything remotely tech.

True. Also, video game prices :/

Cool, juss hit me up.

Will do.

Solo'ing the first part of CE is no joke >.>

But it is. Any class can do, though easiest with hunters.

RC STOLE IT AGAIN

Wow, really? That sucks man. I remember last week when he stole it from you while we are at gorgons.

purg3

slept with Malkin
just got home from work, still not weekly update?

Also, just in time to watch this stream, should be good.

The gun is awesome! What's you talking about?!

He's xbox.

/salt :p

Fuck it. Not happening.

Which part are you having trouble with?

After 42 days played i finally got my Gjallarhorn! I also got my second Hard Light and second Hawkmoon on the same evening. I really should play the lottery today.

Nice, congrats. Nightfall reward?

Btw that hard light = exotic shard to upgrade the horn :p

Looks like it might only be the ingame display of the skyshock grimoire acquisition that's broken. Just looked at my destiny app, and it shows skyshock as unlocked. Maybe it is for you too?

destinytracker says I'm still missing it.

So anyone wanna help me get the trophy for completing a strike with clan-mates? It's one of the last trophies I need for platinum. Currently in TGAF (achieve trophies gaf) but I'd be more than willing to change if need be.

I think LTwood was looking for the same, team up with him.

Remember, it has to be a regular strike. nightfall, weekly and playlist strikes will not count.

Rtas

Anyone on xb1 interested in attempting Flawless raider? If I get that all I need is the ghosts and the subclass achievements and I've perfected Destiny, something Ive been meaning to do for quite a long time

Top Bottom