• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

todd360

I imagine he's standing behind some devs like
I LITERALLY JUST GOT THESE PEOPLE TO CALM DOWN, fix this dismantling at a distance before I have a heart attack

I just want him to lie to us. Tell us ghorn for sell tomorrow and weapon patch tomorrow. Then we can have a day of ease.

WOW i just legit said holy shit out loud. Completed a PoE 28, didnt open the big chest because no keys, went straight to orbit and lo and behold theres a hopscoth pilgrim in my inventory!! Wut

How?

Carn82

WOW i just legit said holy shit out loud. Completed a PoE 28, didnt open the big chest because no keys, went straight to orbit and lo and behold theres a hopscoth pilgrim in my inventory!! Wut

How?

Hopscotch is a level 28 dragon strike drop; the PoE 28 shares the same loottable (and also counts as a strike)

How?

You got it as a reward for completing PoE 28, instead of a random blue engram or two.

todd360

The competitive destiny scene would be so much better if we actually had something called custom games. You might be thinking to your self, but Todd, what is a custom game? A custom game is the ability to set up your own crucible match. Things like this were possible in days of yore. We had them without the light of the traveler. Now we just waste fuel flying to planets repeatedly.

Frenden

Banned
I played some combined arms with a max stability and range boosted Hopscotch with a high zoom scope. Thanks to the lack of glint, I was taking down snipers left and right. Love that gun. Perfect for bigger maps like that. Pew, pew.

Top Bottom