• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

todd360

I've been meaning to ask but are you Hollow Guardian on twitch?

Yeah. H0LL0W_GUARDIAN is also my old xbox 360 gamertag. My second one anyways. I had to make a new one when the slim 360 came out. I sold my original gamertag for like $50 dollars if I remember right.

It is gears of war themed. Wish I could change to that on psn. Works good for destiny as well haha.

LTWood12

Thanks Dr. Rob for running Skolas w/ T-44 and I. You getting kicked from the game right after we beat the mines was totally deflating, but we were able to regroup and get it done the vey next try. It's exhilarating stuff, too bad there's literally no additional reward for the hardest thing in the game (well most of the time.)

Still have yet to ever witness someone get a primary to drop from Skolas.

Kal_El

E92 M3

Grimoire question: I have 3 lvl 34 characters now but I chose 2 awoken and 1 human never making an exo character.

So would you delete one just to make and EXO for the grimoire card considering I would have to delete weapons so that I can store the ones she is already equipped with and which one should I start over?

Bungie.net overview
https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/4165636

DestinyTracker: Overview
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/overview/ps/Clark_Kent

I wouldn't do it - too much of a hassle.

Hyun Sai

Thanks Dr. Rob for running Skolas w/ T-44 and I. You getting kicked from the game right after we beat the mines was totally deflating, but we were able to regroup and get it done the vey next try. It's exhilarating stuff, too bad there's literally no additional reward for the hardest thing in the game (well most of the time.)

Heeh, I'm pretty done with this shit until we have a 100% chance of dropping an elemental primary per character upon beating Skolas. The layer of RNG upon layer of RNG upon layer of RNG to get a Void Scout is beyond insane at the moment for a no checkpoint encounter.

Namikaze1

Rewatching the raid run. Quality is shit but it was the best I could do since my GF was streaming Rocket League (PC) as well.

lt519

Not one of the 10 people I brought through got one which is really disappointing and a terrible drop rate. I ended up with two this week though, Solar Pulse and Void Scout, both with captain suppression. Have the solar hand cannon too. Just need that auto rifle, which I don't think is going to happen.

But yeah that fight is the best thing in Destiny right now, IMO. It's nerve wracking at that last round of mines knowing things can go so horribly wrong so fast.

The drop rates are atrocious, they really should have patched it in the run up to TTK

I've had the scout rifle with dreg burn in Void and thats it

GhaleonEB

Not one of the 10 people I brought through got one which is really disappointing and a terrible drop rate. I ended up with two this week though, Solar Pulse and Void Scout, both with captain suppression. Have the solar hand cannon too. Just need that auto rifle, which I don't think is going to happen.

But yeah that fight is the best thing in Destiny right now, IMO. It's nerve wracking at that last round of mines knowing things can go so horribly wrong so fast.

Yeah, I've had some runs where it took me an hour to calm down from the finish.

Speaking of which - anyone up for Skolas, or a level 34 PoE?

I'm interested in knowing this as well.

He wasn't the worst I've seen on a carry, his value was in his stories. Watch it all back if you can theres some amazing revelations

Unstable has uploaded the best one to his youtube, the chat was hilarious as well

Edit are you up for a semi carry in an hour or so, I can bring hilarious tales of derring do and an alpha lupi

lt519

I'm interested in knowing this as well.

Hey! Thanks again for that carry yesterday, you and Wicked are disgustingly good, let me know if you feel like doing it again today (; once you taste that Mercury it's hard to stop and I really want a messenger!

Deku Tree

I'm getting tired of this expansion. And I'm waiting to hear more about TTK before deciding what games I'm buying this fall.

lt519

Yeah, I've had some runs where it took me an hour to calm down from the finish.

Speaking of which - anyone up for Skolas, or a level 34 PoE?

I'd carry another newbie through Skolas if we can find one, I have a few on my list I didn't get to last night.

LTWood12

Heeh, I'm pretty done with this shit until we have a 100% chance of dropping an elemental primary per character upon beating Skolas. The layer of RNG upon layer of RNG upon layer of RNG to get a Void Scout is beyond insane at the moment for a no checkpoint encounter.

It's not like I NEED any more elemental primaries, but it would be nice to have at least one from the hardest thing in the game.

I was actually going to ask if anyone had. I'm not surprised sadly. I've only done it 3 times (2 of which were this week). My buddy T-44 has done it 5 or 6 times and never seen one drop for anyone. 0/18 is WAAAAY too rare.

It really is an amazing encounter, and incredibly satisfying to overcome.

The drop rates are atrocious, they really should have patched it in the run up to TTK

I've had the scout rifle with dreg burn in Void and thats it

I'd love a void scout rifle! Chances are much better to get a void Scholar I guess.

finally got the Ram out of the helm engrams. The perks seem buff but the helmet is ugly.
I will only wear it for melee bounties but take it off soon after

Rubenov

Hey guys, I'm traveling today so no carries for the time being. Maybe later this afternoon. I'm actually sitting in a plane waiting for aircraft mechanics to fix something that went wrong. Dang.

Top Bottom