• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Namikaze1

Holy shit! Only two us were above 1.0 KD in my team. The top player was 3.22 while I was 2.71 and we still won.
You jumped to impregnate pretty fast.... I was gonna say move with her to somewhere that has Google fiber so you can live a happy life together.
Too expensive for me. To move I mean.

The fact that Adam mentioned he played TTK that it was the best part of his experience with destiny so far prior to past night, or something along those lines, leads me to believe it's awesome.

Also the fact that he still plays means the future is promising. That's what I'm thinking at least haha

If you saw the future and didn't like it, I don't think you'd continue to play.

MrDaravon

I think maybe the most annoying thing about IB solo is how 99% of the time no one else goes straight for B at the beginning.

Xbox 1 gaf:
I got the GK Normal checkpoint again so tonight we will farm!

I doubt I can get online tonight (your afternoon) but ill message you if I can, in case you have space, if that's alright.

Saw you and narmer online e last night but I was pretty drunk so that didn't seem like a good way to introduce myself! I was weirdly good for the first few matches of iron banner and got my bounties done in record time but then hit a wall. Got to level 5 anyway and bought a lash.

I should be online tomorrow night so will keep an eye out for you.

Kyoufu

I think maybe the most annoying thing about IB solo is how 99% of the time no one else goes straight for B at the beginning.

Why would I go for B when I can get a guaranteed capture at the spawn? Gotta finish my bounties, man. Pls understand.

edit; double post, this thread moves too slowly. :p

Why would I go for B when I can get a guaranteed capture at the spawn? Gotta finish my bounties, man. Pls understand.

edit; double post, this thread moves too slowly. :p

Apart from the inability to understand flag captures gets you more points, I didn't find this IB to bad, I just did all the bounties bar machine gun spree everyday (and left the 10kills one if it wasn't done before the other 4)

Hit Rank 5 this morning with no effort or stress

MrDaravon

Why would i go for B when i can rush them and die instantly? /randomlogic

I would be okay with that, but like Kyoufou said people just care about the guaranteed cap. That bounty and the Machine Gun spree bounties really really reinforce bad behavior, which is a problem Bungie has continued to have with PvP stuff since Reach.

todd360

The fact that Adam mentioned he played TTK that it was the best part of his experience with destiny so far prior to past night, or something along those lines, leads me to believe it's awesome.

Also the fact that he still plays means the future is promising. That's what I'm thinking at least haha

If you saw the future and didn't like it, I don't think you'd continue to play.

Of course its awesome. We are being Taken for a ride! A $40 dollar ride!

lt519

I'm OK with it, it gives me something to blame my terrible K/D on. "Well I was trying to cap B by myself the entire time while my team just kept flopping between A and C."

I havent done Skolas yet. I'll be able to play in like 40 minutes, please help me! (You too ghaleon :p )

If we can get another vet I'm in.

Namikaze1

Every freaking time.

Every time I'm paired up with someone below 20 (which is always), the enemy team is all 34s.

Every time I'm paired up with someone below 20, they leave in the middle of the match.

This matchmaking can fuck off.

Kyoufu

You know you're a masochist when you play as Titan in PVP. It's so painful. The only good thing about it is the awesome jump, but even then it's no blink. :s

ocean

Banned
I need a really good Titan Skating video guide. I want to git gud.
What I wanna nail down is Aegabe's hover shotgun game. He'll hover over a door and bait you out dead then skate away so quick, it's insane. Guy has crazy skill. He's the only Thorn Shotgun player I've seen who makes it look special.

Korosenai

What I wanna nail down is Aegabe's hover shotgun game. He'll hover over a door and bait you out dead then skate away so quick, it's insane. Guy has crazy skill. He's the only Thorn Shotgun player I've seen who makes it look special.

That's why I want to get good with it. I know i'll never be as good as him, but i'd like to try to be able to do some of the things he does.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Apparently killing Pilot first try counts as having trouble.

Entire PoE 35 run took 1 hr 23 min with a grand total of 1 wipe vs Skolas due to the worst possible mine RNG.

It was an absolute blast. Definitely one of the best Destiny days I'll ever have, considering the first-try HM VoG flawless happened ~12 hours earlier.

Was watching the stream when you guys were dying left and right during it. Congrats on making it. LOL at people taking comments seriously.

I'll be up for some raids and IB later on. Still need rank 5 and could do some CE.

Namikaze1

I feel bad for this guy. His teammates left him alone. It was 3 against 1. He only got 2 kills after they left, both super kills.

Unstable

I need a really good Titan Skating video guide. I want to git gud.
I could throw up a super long post sometime, but I've been pondering about making a Titan movement tutorial video for a little while now. Could do other classes at some point as well. (Blink tutorial, small speed boosts with Warlock, etc)

How much interest is there in this?

Lnkn52

I could throw up a super long post sometime, but I've been pondering about making a Titan movement tutorial video for a little while now. Could do other classes at some point as well. (Blink tutorial, small speed boosts with Warlock, etc)

+1 Titan moment plus bubble setup please.

SonComet

I'd be interested. I've been trying to "skate" any chance I get. I'm not sure I'm doing it right, but my makeshift attempts have helped me a lot in crucible and even in PVE (enemies don't seem to be able to connect shots nearly as often during jumps). It's also helped watching you play as a Titan (not many good players do). Seeing how you move and jump in certain areas of a map has helped me make up for the lack of blink as well.

Haybro

I'd definitely be interested. Watching the Boyes video now, good stuff.

todd360

Does anyone has a VOG chest checkpoint you can give me real fast? I want to try to set up a glimmer farm today.

Do it.

Any Skolas vets want to help me and lt519 with PoE 35? He's also a vet, im the newbie :p

If there's no one i'm up for a little glimmer farming^

Top Bottom