• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

ocean

Banned
I could throw up a super long post sometime, but I've been pondering about making a Titan movement tutorial video for a little while now. Could do other classes at some point as well. (Blink tutorial, small speed boosts with Warlock, etc)

How much interest is there in this?
Plenty of interest! Make it happen Stabie.

Reposting because bottom of page hype:

Any Skolas vets want to help me and lt519 with PoE 35? He's also a vet, im the newbie :p

If there's no one i'm up for a little glimmer farming^

LTWood12

I could throw up a super long post sometime, but I've been pondering about making a Titan movement tutorial video for a little while now. Could do other classes at some point as well. (Blink tutorial, small speed boosts with Warlock, etc)

Yes please.

A titan fast movement breakdown would be great.

Can I get in on that?

I doubt I can get online tonight (your afternoon) but ill message you if I can, in case you have space, if that's alright.

Saw you and narmer online e last night but I was pretty drunk so that didn't seem like a good way to introduce myself! I was weirdly good for the first few matches of iron banner and got my bounties done in record time but then hit a wall. Got to level 5 anyway and bought a lash.

I should be online tomorrow night so will keep an eye out for you.

Haha no problem! When I see both of y'all on, I'll send a message. Having at least 3 will make for a great glimmer farm train :p

phen0m24

I need a really good Titan Skating video guide. I want to git gud.

That's why I want to get good with it. I know i'll never be as good as him, but i'd like to try to be able to do some of the things he does.

Helping people with videos! Yeah man! :)

lt519

Reposting because bottom of page hype:

Any Skolas vets want to help me and lt519 with PoE 35? He's also a vet, im the newbie :p

If there's no one i'm up for a little glimmer farming^

Let me see if I can get one of my buddies. Moving a little slow this morning sorry, drunk IB train until 5am has turned me into a shell of a human being. What class are you and do you have a good arc secondary weapon?

void666

Banned
Cant wait to see thorn nerfed. I hope it's nerfed to the ground to never be used again.

Sniping shotguns need to be nerfed hard too.

Benstillerdoit.gif

Let me see if I can get one of my buddies. Moving a little slow this morning sorry, drunk IB train until 5am has turned me into a shell of a human being. What class are you and do you have a good arc secondary weapon?

I've got Found Veridct at 365. No arc primary though ;_;. Got the horn at 365 as well.

I'll glimmer farm a bit in the meanwhile. Let me know if you find someone.

phen0m24

Are you going to be doing any Nightfalls or Raids on Xbone today? I'm 31 now and want to get some loot :p
Would be glad to but probably around 5:30ish?

I might have to pick up my son though, too. But if you're on tonight around 9 EST though I'll make myself available no matter what.

Korosenai

Do it, but start with Titan please lol.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
That first match I played with you and manny was only my second Trials ever, so I feel like I might be able to learn it if I do it some more. Dunno.

Yeah I think I'm getting better slowly by playing it, maybe we can form a cool GAF team at some point once I suck less.

Any semi pros willing to have a trials run and get me past 6-0

I can bring an Alpha Lupi if need be, if not a Luck Raspberry with 100% Discipline to spam nades and hilarious anecdotes about many subjects

As penance i'll run sword for you until you get the Crux, it will happen first time for you and i'll look at my upgraded husk of the pit and weep another tear

Unstable

+1 Titan moment plus bubble setup please.

I'd be interested. I've been trying to "skate" any chance I get. I'm not sure I'm doing it right, but my makeshift attempts have helped me a lot in crucible and even in PVE (enemies don't seem to be able to connect shots nearly as often during jumps). It's also helped watching you play as a Titan (not many good players do). Seeing how you move and jump in certain areas of a map has helped me make up for the lack of blink as well.

I'd definitely be interested. Watching the Boyes video now, good stuff.

Plenty of interest! Make it happen Stabie.

Yes please.

A titan fast movement breakdown would be great.

Helping people with videos! Yeah man! :)
;)

Benstillerdoit.gif

Welp, guess there's little bit interest. Stay tuned.

phen0m24

Hey Koro are you going to do any more ToO before reset? Would like to hook up with you and Tae one of these days. I need some 42 light armor...
and hopefully a Messenger! ;)

And thank you for the help with the VoG run!!!

:)

MrDaravon

Just had one of the best games of my life, scored just under 5k points. We lost 20k to 10k. Then the next game it puts me in a game that my team is already losing 2 to 1.

Bungie do you WANT me to just rubberband this and walk away or what here

Namikaze1

Guys, what do I do with the Red Death and Deaf's (was it deaf or worthy? Can't remember) Last Word that I stole during the run yesterday? Dismantled? Keep?

Rank 5 x3 IB get.

Now I just need:
5k glimmer for my 6th Etheric Light
7k a Spear
10k for 2x Helms, maybe 15k for 3.
And whatever it costs for a couple gold spirals, 1k each?
So basically 1x full glimmer farm and maybe a halfsie or so. 2x if there's enough people.

I might even want a 2nd Spear for a 2nd burn.

I can help with a run now if you don't already have a third.

MechDX

Tried playing with my Hunter last night after not using her for a few weeks. I came to the conclusion that the class is just worthless marshmallows who can't take any damage. Combine that with the atrocious jump ability and it is a wasted class.

I hate it so much I couldn't even bring myself to use a valuable e light to level her up to 34 but rather use it on the Supremecy sniper from the original queens bounties that has hidden hand and fireflight.

Nice to have extra storage if needed though

Gong

Top of what page? #shotgunscrub

Also GGs to Macello and GongStation for joining Blaze and me on our way to Mercury.
Both got their wanted Messenger which makes it even better.

Thanks for the run EJ and blaze, was a lot of fun as always. The only problem was it was over too quick. Getting the elemental Messenger I craved from the Mercury chest was the icing on the cake.

I still reckon our blaze should be honoured with an error code in the game:

"Been nudged off the tower and then the gameworld. Code: blaze-uk" ;-P

Unstable

Just had one of the best games of my life, scored just under 5k points. We lost 20k to 10k. Then the next game it puts me in a game that my team is already losing 2 to 1.

Bungie do you WANT me to just rubberband this and walk away or what here
iunderstoodthatreference.gif

Future

Titan smash is the ultimate counter for almost every super. Comes out faster than the nova bomb. Stops bladedancers and radiance in their tracks. Destroys bubbles

I wish I could tell a titan (and every class really) from a distance so I know what I'm getting into before engagement. With everything moving so fast I can't glance at anyone and be prepared.

Top Bottom