• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Is Silk Adam Boyes? I really want to believe this. Couldn't find DJ Booya in that forum.

That Bad Guy, I think

Actually that guy has a aa at the end, theres also a korean booyaa, but the english is pretty good.

One of the comments (killer187) calls him Booya, I'd like to think as recently as 2010 he was still partaking in rap battles, whilst running around in an unofficial playstation clan :d

The whole mornings games/chat was gold

phen0m24

Colonel?!!!? This is me on Sunday morning just realizing now that the reason you told me to download rocket league on Friday, which I did, was because it's a PlayStation Plus game and going to disappear from freedom or already has actually. holy crap man. I owe you one, thank you

Fist bump. :) It is fantastic, right? So. Much. Fun!

It's the first game in a while that got me smiling within seconds. Let's play sometime!

And nice work Stabie and DD
Daredevil? Dunkin Donuts? ;)
Stabie you should get Adam to let you play/demo a game on stage. Plus, I'm kinda secretly happy you got Adam before Phil. :p
The competition seems out of control on XBL already...

Maybe we'll even get an Adam post?! We can hope

nOoblet16

Nami with his 666...the number of the beast.

Spam Beast

jwFJSAQ.png

geordiemp

All these people rolling shotguns...

Remember the meta will change with big nerfs to rangefinder and shot package.

Shito

Damn, this week my mom called me to tell me how she finds my dad tired lately, and how he has a hard time dealing with the hot weather we're having in France this summer. So I start worrying a bit about him.
Now my dad calls me to tell my mom had a heart attack this morning. She's in at the hospital, the surgery went fine and she's fine, but now I start worrying about her.

Not a fan of that moment in life when children start worrying more about their parent more than the other way around. :/
And not living in the same town as them doesn't help.

Sorry for the OT, my gf is away for the we and I had to get this off my chest. ^^

E92 M3

Dead Orbit Rank 53 yielded me my 2nd Revenant shader, cool. Giving this one to my titan to look sexy and mysterious as hell.

- 3 Hanged Man
- 2 Nowhere
- 2 Revenant
- 0 Bittersteel

Where are you bittersteel? Where are you dead orbit ship?

Hate you man :p

Can't believe I missed Adam Boyes carry. That dude is cool as fuck. I loved him on GB.

OkayRene

Damn, this week my mom called me to tell me how she finds my dad tired lately, and how he has a hard time dealing with the hot weather we're having in France this summer. So I start worrying a bit about him.
Now my dad calls me to tell my mom had a heart attack this morning. She's in at the hospital, the surgery went fine and she's fine, but now I start worrying about her.

Not a fan of that moment in life when children start worrying more about their parent more than the other way around. :/

Sorry for the OT, my gf is away for the we and I had to get this off my chest. ^^

Sorry to hear about your mom. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

LTWood12

Apparently killing Pilot first try counts as having trouble.

Entire PoE 35 run took 1 hr 23 min with a grand total of 1 wipe vs Skolas due to the worst possible mine RNG.

It was an absolute blast. Definitely one of the best Destiny days I'll ever have, considering the first-try HM VoG flawless happened ~12 hours earlier.

To put it another way.

Haters gonna hate

we too strong

Incredible stuff guys. DGaf is God-tier.

NastyBook

Hope your mother gets better soon.

E92 M3

I'm sorry to hear. Happy the surgery went well.

Sorry to hear. Hope everything is ok and I wish your mum a speedy recovery.

ich00

Sorry to hear that,I hope everything is ok.

Dang. Here's hoping for a quick recovery!

Shito

Sorry to hear about your mom. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Hope your mother gets better soon.

I'm sorry to hear. Happy the surgery went well.

Sorry to hear. Hope everything is ok and I wish your mum a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear that,I hope everything is ok.

Dang. Here's hoping for a quick recovery!
Thanks guys.
She's a feisty woman, I owe her my strong temper and a general "don't let anyone step on your toe" attitude, so I bet she will have a quick recovery.
Apparently my dad was telling me she refused to call for help for a good while, but luckily caved in before it was too late, so tell your loved ones not to be too stubborn in those kinds of situations. ^^

LTWood12

Thanks guys.
She's a feisty woman, I owe her my strong temper and a general "don't let anyone step on your toe" attitude, so I bet she will have a quick recovery.
Apparently my dad was telling me she refused to call for help for a good while, but luckily caved in before it was too late, so tell your loved ones not to be too stubborn in those kinds of situations. ^^

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. I'm so sorry Shito!

phen0m24

Praying Shito! Glad she is doing better :)

E92 M3

I really hope Bungie balances TTk to favor veterans and new players alike. I don't want to ever see another The Dark Below moment where everyone becomes equalized.

Sorry to hear that Shito. I hope everything will heal up and I wish her a good recovery!

Kyoufu

Unfortunately I know that feeling all too well, Shito. It's one of the worst feelings, but we all go through it at some point I suppose. Hoping for all the best for your parents. :)

Yo Unstable! Care to help me and Davidbloop out a bit in Trials? It won't be a carry because I feel we can carry our own but it'd be awesome to play with h ya.

Namikaze1

I need 100 VIP kills and 45 public events for max Grimore -_- These things are the worst.

Which one?
Doubles (it's bugged for some of us)

Hunter PvP kills rank 2 (I passed 2500 yesterday. Site shows I unlocked it but I never received a notification in game that I did. I had the site up to see how many I had left for the rank which were 2 kills.)

I should be at 3635. I've been 3625 since Friday.

Unstable

Yo Unstable! Care to help me and Davidbloop out a bit in Trials? It won't be a carry because I feel we can carry our own but it'd be awesome to play with h ya.

Just got done with a carry and heading to bed bro. Sorry, caught me at the wrong time :/

Edit: Damn Shito, hope everything turns out okay.

Shito

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. I'm so sorry Shito!

Praying Shito! Glad she is doing better :)

Unfortunately I know that feeling all too well, Shito. It's one of the worst feelings, but we all go through it at some point I suppose. Hoping for all the best for your parents. :)
Yeah, I suppose that's what it means to grow up. I was lucky enough to enjoy 36 years of innocence before having to, so I can be grateful for that I suppose. :)

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I feel kinda better now that I got this off my chest.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Doubles (it's bugged for some of us)

Hunter PvP kills rank 2 (I passed 2500 yesterday. Site shows I unlocked it but I never received a notification in game that I did. I had the site up to see how many I had left for the rank which were 2 kills.)

I should be at 3635. I've been 3625 since Friday.
Should show up after the next patch.

todd360

Just got done with a carry and heading to bed bro. Sorry, caught me at the wrong time :/

Edit: Damn Shito, hope everything turns out okay.

You can't go to bed now breh. Obama wants me to carry him to mercury and I told him you would come with.

Top Bottom