• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Karl2177

What if for the vault, all exotics got a slot. Almost like a trophy wall to encourage you to "collect them all"

And then all the rest of the normal vault space is for legendaries and whatever else you want
Collections, where you keep your exotics and your shaders. Ship it.

GhaleonEB

I ate half my lunch before the video started playing, but at least it played. Fun interview.

I lost it at:

Q: Do you like this interview?
A: I've had better.

123rl

My hype for this game is unreal now. I am going to absolutely thrash this game next month. I've booked 9 days off work and don't go back until the 23rd September.

I know what my next page topper image will be:

invert.jpg

Cortana level was the only bad thing, iirc. overall campaign was great

Well, there was the one bad section/chapter at the end of floodgate(?) I think.

Where you enter that hive ship on earth but Bungie forgot to actually put enemies in there.

Still though, That's like being angry about a single burnt pepperoni on a pizza.

I'm talking strictly multiplayer, I don't give a shit about campaign.

This makes your original statement even more silly.

Opinions and what not.

I'm in the same boat boys. Let's work the red eye together.

There's a good chance I'm going to miss the release and will be looking for someone to play through the story with around that time. I'll keep you posted, when my travel schedule clears up in the next week or two, but right now it's looking like the 14-24th.

Ahh! That makes 3.

What are your dates looking like, LT?

Trakan

Well, there was the one bad section/chapter at the end of floodgate(?) I think.

Where you enter that hive ship on earth but Bungie forgot to actually put enemies in there.

Still though, That's like being angry about a single burnt pepperoni on a pizza.

This makes your original statement even more silly.

Opinions and what not.

Don't want to derail the thread too much, but coming off Halo 2, 3's MP was the biggest letdown of any game I've ever looked forward to.

todd360

These questions are being answered way to fast. I don't have time to process the info! He said the traveler is both hot and cold to the touch and I need to stop and think about that!

Luke is also hilarious and I don't have time to have a sensible chuckle because the questions are being thrown at me!

ich00

Yikes... looks great- and I'm sure you get what you pay for- but do you have anything in the back that's maybe fewer pieces and a bit cheaper?

Sure! We have lots of options!

Check out this site: BAM!, they give lots of options of god stuff. I think the cheapest set on there was $150.00.

I hope that helps a little =D

Playing an FPS with inverted controls is the weirdest fucking thing to me. I have no clue how people use it. No matter how you try and explain it, it doesn't make any sense.

Top Bottom