• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Kyoufu

Defender bubble is so clutch in Control. Friend and I are just going around capturing B points with it. It's funny.

Lima

Titan smash is the ultimate counter for almost every super. Comes out faster than the nova bomb. Stops bladedancers and radiance in their tracks. Destroys bubbles

I wish I could tell a titan (and every class really) from a distance so I know what I'm getting into before engagement. With everything moving so fast I can't glance at anyone and be prepared.

There is a reason why you see so many Titans in ToO and yet most of the time none are to be found in regular crucible.

deafmedal

Guys, what do I do with the Red Death and Deaf's (was it deaf or worthy? Can't remember) Last Word that I stole during the run yesterday? Dismantled? Keep?

Not mine, I've sharded at least 7 of those things, maybe more. Which is what you should do. We (probably) ain't getting no mo vault space.

Couldn't hear me on the video for the run yesterday, should I change a setting somewhere?

Wynnebeck

Banned
Just had one of the best games of my life, scored just under 5k points. We lost 20k to 10k. Then the next game it puts me in a game that my team is already losing 2 to 1.

Bungie do you WANT me to just rubberband this and walk away or what here

Had a match like that in IB. I joined the match at like 12K to 8K and all points are held on Cauldron. I equip the Matador and Thorn and go to work. Bring it back to even and then my team finally finds their balls and they play more confidently. Ended up getting Best Around with almost 30 kills in a few minutes while another teammate ends up getting a Gjallarhorn. I was kinda pissed lol.

MrDaravon

Yeah fuck this, just rubberbanding it. The game keeps putting me in with the most complete shitshow teams, then instead of shuffling teams to balance them it keeps putting me in completely different lobbies altogether, most of the time in a game where my team is already losing. I didn't even know there WAS a medallion cap. Fuck it.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Yeah fuck this, just rubberbanding it. The game keeps putting me in with the most complete shitshow teams, then instead of shuffling teams to balance them it keeps putting me in completely different lobbies altogether, most of the time in a game where my team is already losing. I didn't even know there WAS a medallion cap. Fuck it.

Just go ham and go to the next match.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'd watch Unstable. Should do an all PVP video. Would link it on the SEXY page since a lot of members are PVPers.

Thanks for glimmer Todd. My spot is opened now.

Be back later on for raids, etc.

I was idled that one time because food arrived.

MrDaravon

Just go ham and go to the next match.

The problem is the next match is the same thing. I've never seen Crucible or IB shuffle me out of lobbies so consistently, I have no idea what's happening.

It literally just put me in a game where we were losing 2000 to 300, and the other team had already 3-capped. This is hilarious.

Also I'm honestly not very good, I'm happy if I break even so it's not like I can carry teams or anything like that. This is still extra weird though.

Langy

I need to do some PoE bosses for my Elder Cipher, anyone wantint to run a 34 and/or 35?

Langoit on psn...

Mindlog

I could throw up a super long post sometime, but I've been pondering about making a Titan movement tutorial video for a little while now. Could do other classes at some point as well. (Blink tutorial, small speed boosts with Warlock, etc)

How much interest is there in this?
None interest!
Because like every game it will remind us that skating is just another boring degenerate form of Skiing and we'll never get a true Tribes successor with high caliber players again.

I jest. But not really. Tribes was great.

X-Frame

I really want to go through all my gear and dismantle everything that I have never used so far but have been holding onto because I'm a hoarder -- but I feel like I should wait until tTK drops before I do anything.

Last thing I want is to have dismantled something that ends up being great in 1.5 months -- but I just have so much shit clogging my characters .. grrr.

I really want to go through all my gear and dismantle everything that I have never used so far but have been holding onto because I'm a hoarder -- but I feel like I should wait until tTK drops before I do anything.

Last thing I want is to have dismantled something that ends up being great in 1.5 months -- but I just have so much shit clogging my characters .. grrr.

Welcome to Destiny.

But in all seriousness, hold on to most of it. Maybe the vault will be increased.

I rolled this:

Party Crasher +1
  • Aggressive Ballistics
  • Shot Package
  • Rifled Barrel
  • Cascade

Cascade is bleh but often I follow up a shotgun with a melee if it doesn't kill them so it's relevant in that way.

Any sunday afternoon Iron Banner trains going? I need to knock out rank 5 on my hunter today.

I need a find IB train also

Keep or try to go for a better fourth perk? I feel like getting 3 out of 4 on a rolled weapon is good.

MrDaravon

I was hoping to finish off my Hunter before trying to get on a IB train, but I've been rank 4 for so long because I have lost so many games in a row I can't even get a single win. The game where it put me into being 3 capped ended with this:

A3Q9J9A.jpg

Then it puts me in a completely different lobby that was losing 5k to 2k to something like that, and I almost brought it back but not enough:

Tj3WJI8.jpg

I just want a single win :(. I've had 5 medallions forever.

lt519

igor and drizz, I'm gonna grab a quick lunch then i'll sign on to do Skolas if that's still on the table, so like 15 minutes

Frenden

Banned
I started a sub account on my PS4 to level up a new character. I have a problem.

The PSN account is named Legendary Engram. I can't wait for Legendary Engram to find a Legendary Engram in the status feed.

Namikaze1

Not mine, I've sharded at least 7 of those things, maybe more. Which is what you should do. We (probably) ain't getting no mo vault space.

Couldn't hear me on the video for the run yesterday, should I change a setting somewhere?
I'll keep the TLW. Could always use a spare.

When in party chat, go to party settings and just have allow voice to be share on "always allow"

That was my LW...and Red Death...

:(

Need to run Crota if anyone is down for it.
Sorry. I dismantled the Red Death already.

Namikaze1

I started a sub account on my PS4 to level up a new character. I have a problem.

The PSN account is named Legendary Engram. I can't wait for Legendary Engram to find a Legendary Engram in the status feed.
Time to make a Gjallarhorn or Hawkmoon sub account

"Hawkmoon found Hawkmoon"

Top Bottom