• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

What is your god roll? I got Warhead Veniers, Tripod, G&H, and Flared Magwell/Fitted Stock/Single Point Sling.

From what I understand it would have been perfect if it had javelin in the middle, but maybe your perfect roll is different?

Warhead verniers, javelin, tripod and G&H.

Thanks for the HM clears everyone! Sorry about that flub with my warlock!

I got two Plan C's in 3 HM clears :(

Need two for a fresh VoG HM run. Any takers?

GG to Ocean and Subtervotion! Very clean Skoals kill even with the worst possible mine RNG. It was fun to burn him down before the 2nd mine wave even with Small Arms.

We didn't let that jerk sword Captain get us down when he Light Switched an invisible Sub because he was chopping at Ocean's orb. Why do enemies attack dead Guardian orbs?

I'll go. What's yer PSN?

Sorry I missed you but we filled up quick. Just finished a run but down to do another a bit later tonight if you'll be around.

Agent

Nightfall results:

Truth
11 Strange Coins
Amplified Geo-D6

RVdtSo6.gif

All I wanted was Bones of Eao, is that too much to ask for?

ocean

Banned
GG to Ocean and Subtervotion! Very clean Skoals kill even with the worst possible mine RNG. It was fun to burn him down before the 2nd mine wave even with Small Arms.

We didn't let that jerk sword Captain get us down when he Light Switched an invisible Sub because he was chopping at Ocean's orb. Why do enemies attack dead Guardian orbs?
Always creepy to see them aggro on orbs, they go full OCD "I'll keep killing you forever". Fun run. Think it's the first time I see Skolas burn before second mines with Small Arms.

My quest for 2 Ciphers continues.

this is the picture:

Basically gonna be the old raid team heading off to raid.

I'm too damn tired to add on the last 2. Already got a great pic of the Normandy for fig. Haven't decided what to do for LiK.

Yes, Math, you're riding a Rayquaza. Couldn't think of anything else.

lol Nami

what are you like

PuMa

Thanks xplicit and phantom for the two quick NF runs. Sorry I had to switch to mute so often. Babies be crying...

I hate LFG but it's basically the biggest method of grouping up.
#LFG Fun Nightfall Run and putting my Level to 1 because I hate those requirements is getting 0 hits. Darn.

Edit: Full

Drizz thanks for the not-quite-first-try Skolas run. Smooth as always :)

Sorry I missed you but we filled up quick. Just finished a run but down to do another a bit later tonight if you'll be around.

Yep, fun times. Thanks guys. I don't know what Bungie was thinking when they had burns in there at first. The encounter has some interesting mechanics. Burns didn't help.

Top Bottom