• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Psn - dark_preacher
Time zone - est

Here's the scoop, I've played destiny off and on since launch. I have a 32 Titan and a 15 hunter. Looking before folks to play with on a semi regular basis I have mostly done solo and matchmaking for strikes. I've never done a raid before. I would like to complete all the stuff in moments of triumph and would love to play through vault of glass with some people. I'm a casual player and can play most notes for a few hours 8-10cst.

If that sounds like something you'd be up for add me and let's do it.

Thank you kindly,

Dp

LTWood12

All I want to do right now is play with all you beautiful people and talk about TTK. But instead I just got back from Childrens Hospital (he's fine), and am now helping a plumber try to fix our washing machine.

Uuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh

Prediction:
Year 2 VoG hits a around Christmas in combo w/ first year 2 expansion. New armor sets (seen previously) in data-mine, and year 2 versions of our old favorites.

Year 2 CE hits in the spring in combo w/ 2nd year 2 expansion. Same thing as above

E92 M3

All I want to do right now is play with all you beautiful people and talk about TTK. But instead I just got back from Childrens Hospital (he's fine), and am now helping a plumber try to fix our washing machine.

Uuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh

Don't worry too hyped for something that's 45 days away =/

You're better off not getting excited haha.

Shingaling

Neo Member
Thanks Templar.............?

20150805212839.jpg

OkayRene

My excitement for Taken King is at an all-time high.

The downside is the current copy of Destiny I play now looks obsolete and broken and in comparison. :(

Bungie (with a hard g) was how we used to say it when doing Iwata impressions...:_(

"We are pleased to announce new pawtnasheep with Bung-ee Studios"

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
So... any idea if you get that Suros shader if you preordered the full Destiny PS4 LE console from Amazon?

adin75

This may have been touched on already and I just missed it but has there been any word on what level we will start at?

Do we drop back to 20? If so I assume they would scale back the endame level requirements to suit?

Top Bottom