• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

XenoRaven

Void Bow needs a feature that reveals the opponents' inputs so that when you kill a Sunsinger with it you get to laugh and laugh while you watch them fruitlessly mash self res.

My excitement for Taken King is at an all-time high.

The downside is the current copy of Destiny I play now looks obsolete and broken and in comparison. :(

This is why I'm just collecting ghosts and golden chests. Once I finish up with those (maybe tomorrow) I'm pretty much done playing until Sept 15th. I'll just be doing the NF and calling it a week until then.

CLsSs5QUkAEiqUO.jpg:large

"Story Time with Lkn"

Is there any point in saving 200 of each mark before TTK hits? They're being replaced with new marks but will they transfer over or just go away?

Is there any point in saving 200 of each mark before TTK hits? They're being replaced with new marks but will they transfer over or just go away?

I'm not sure. I can't imagine it would hurt to have both maxed. Even if they don't convert into the new legendary marks they will probably at least be useable for reputation or something.

void666

Banned
So, explain this to me. Whenever an enemy uses arc blade they are nearly imortal.
Whole team shooting and he keeps coming. Even heavy weapons are useless. Only way i can counter it is if use FoH or nova bomb.
But when it's me i'm dispatched with ease. Two shots. Dead.
And yes, i'm using hungering blade.

Lack of skill? Git gud? Probably. But i'm shocked at how easy i got killed.

Same thng happens with fist of havok. I'm waiting for heavy ammo. See enemy titan coming. I'm already dead. No matter what i do he won't die.
When it's me, using eternal warrior helmet, i'm killed mid animation.

Um, am I insane? I've had this game since day one and just played a strike that I have never done before. Undying mind on Mars? Did TDB or HoW come with more than one strike? The only difference was that I played the level 26 playlist. But I thought the exclusive strike there was Omnigul.

What just happened?

The other night I was playing salvage and my team was getting trounced. So I decided to jump onto a pillar and dance. Soon the entire enemy team was dancing too then the rest of my team. We lost but the dance party was incredible. 3v3 dance off.

I love Destiny.

Mindlog

Um, am I insane? I've had this game since day one and just played a strike that I have never done before. Undying mind on Mars? Did TDB or HoW come with more than one strike? The only difference was that I played the level 26 playlist. But I thought the exclusive strike there was Omnigul.

What just happened?
The Undying Mind is a Playstation Exclusive strike from Dark Below.
Unfortunately it's not in the Dragon playlist. Only Roc.

Incidentally it's one of my favorite strikes. Sure there are a lot of majors, but a lot of majors means a lot of orbs.

Incidentally it's one of my favorite strikes. Sure there are a lot of majors, but a lot of majors means a lot of orbs.

And I was not aware of this strike. Woot I have new content to try when I get home

Thanks!

Jesus how do they justify pricing this stuff the same for ps4 and Xbox. There is way to much exclusive stuff.

Weird that it's not on the 28 playlist. I'd like to play it more.

todd360

Thanks!

Jesus how do they justify pricing this stuff the same for ps4 and Xbox. There is way to much exclusive stuff.

Weird that it's not on the 28 playlist. I'd like to play it more.

You still get all the content. Only its a year later is all. That is the way of the moneyhat. Control the moneyhat and you control the vidya gamez.

Top Bottom