• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Namikaze1

Eh. Don't need to read any more impressions when the general consensus seem to be it's a bit OP. hopefully those rumors of Bungie changing the super from one hit kill to two don't turn out to be true.

Namikaze1

I honestly don't see how useful the stormcaller super will be in PvP. They can't jump when in UNLIMITED POWAH mode. Makes them easy for someone on higher ground to grenade/snipe/super them.

GutZ31

Alright Gala just caught a Destiny TTK shirt while waiting in line.

I want to believe.
catch.gif

Fun moment.

Destiny video starts on the screen. The guy starts talking about Story. Everyone in the queue starts laughing.

Also a girl in the queue with awoken female cosplay :)

GutZ31

Oof. Uhhh... Umm ... Ehhhhh.... Yeah.

Guess I'll stick with leveling Dead Orbit and New Monarchy.

Lol zing! Good one.

How come we haven't seen any cool pictures yet?

It takes to much time to upload. I mean, it's not like they are waiting around in line for hours.

Kyoufu

Fun moment.

Destiny video starts on the screen. The guy starts talking about Story. Everyone in the queue starts laughing.

No pics? Destiny cosplayers are pretty great from what I've seen.

amar212

Drizzay, we're still in the queue...though inside the booth now.

Also uploading pics isn't easy cause networks are slow and we need to preserve our phone batteries.

Did you get Bittersteel shaders as Glam did?

Also, MASSIVE RESPECT for travelling all the way from Australia to Germany, you are truly dedicated!

If I was there ATM, you guys would get some great wheat-beer from me for the dedication :)

E92 M3

Fun moment.

We laugh now, but TTK will bring us an epic tale of love, betrayal, power struggle and reconciliation!

Preserves Batteries by looking at, and posting on Gaf.

Welcome to DGaf.

Lol..what else to do waiting in line.

Did you get Bittersteel shaders as Glam did?

Also, MASSIVE RESPECT for travelling all the way from Australia to Germany, you are truly dedicated!

If I was there ATM, you guys would get some great wheat-beer from me for the dedication :)

Blacksmith. We're not inside yet, still in the queue but we're next.

You're not too far away. Come join us :)

Yeah because black and variations of white and red are so exciting. :p

Honestly the Carthage one is cool, although I'd probably stick with God of War if I was going to be that red. Nineveh is the only one that really makes me oof.

I remember you had one of the New Monarchy shaders that looked really slick, don't remember the name. I've never gotten a NM shader but I did get an emblem yesterday which looks nice.

Just reminding all the Xbox One players here that my clan Progenitor is recruiting for The Taken King. Anyone here on GAF who's looking for a group of people to consistently play with once TTK hits is welcome. Posting on the Destiny app to plan and coordinate groups is encouraged. Here's a link for those interested. Just request permission to join.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/174077

This is really important.

Can someone PM me when they announce whether to bother upgrading my legendary items pre-expansion. I have etheric light and loads of other upgrade materials but don't know whether to use them or keep them.

I'm a casual player so I don't get loads of time to grind for them.

I suspect the latter but please do PM me if they announce anything!

Thanks DGaf.

ich00

Friendly reminder for DGaf: Destiny servers are going offline at 8:00 AM PDT / 11:00 AM EST. Get you playing in for the next 2 hours!

Top Bottom