• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

nOoblet16

Titan smash is the ultimate counter for almost every super. Comes out faster than the nova bomb. Stops bladedancers and radiance in their tracks. Destroys bubbles

I wish I could tell a titan (and every class really) from a distance so I know what I'm getting into before engagement. With everything moving so fast I can't glance at anyone and be prepared.

But that's what it is, a super counter. More often than not fist of havoc is just fist of panic that ends up killing only one person or two.

You don't need to know if it's a titan or not, any player...ANY that has seen you and is still running at you is going for that super. You have enough time to back out, especially if you play with a passive aggressive game style (because then you wouldn't push too much and will always think about retreating as soon as you see that the enemy has noticed you).

igor and drizz, I'm gonna grab a quick lunch then i'll sign on to do Skolas if that's still on the table, so like 15 minutes

Sounds good, send me a message on PSN. I'm just practicing CE solo flawless so I might not check the thread.

Also send me a FR if I'm not already on your list. DrDrizzay101.

Frenden

Banned
Time to make a Gjallarhorn or Hawkmoon sub account

"Hawkmoon found Hawkmoon"

It should be funny in PvP if nothing else. We're all so trained to freak out when you see those words in the status feed and they'll be popping every time I kill someone or die, lol.

lt519

Defender bubble is so clutch in Control. Friend and I are just going around capturing B points with it. It's funny.

Made it into someone's Saint 14 bubble last night, got blinded, then proceeded to melee kill two people in their own bubble. <3 Ram

Rubenov

Anyone for ToO?
BibleThump.png

I'm an hour or so away from playing otherwise I would

Just watched Nami & co.'s VoG HM flawless.

FassbenderPerfection.gif

Joy to watch. Amazing coordination. Great job!

Hope to do my Flawless Raider with you guys later this month. :)
For teh Hawk! o/

MrDaravon

I just had a game where we were winning 17k to 10k, then the other team somehow 3 caps us while my team does literally nothing about it and we lost 20k to 18k. I legitimately can't remember the last time I have been this angry at a videogame. It was the same team and players and no one was AFK, how do you even let that happen? We were dominating them. At least I got a BTRD out of it, but FFS I've been rank 4 with my Hunter for over 3 hours. No way in hell I'm gonna get my other two classes to 5 before the reset, especially since I don't have the class items for them and I don't get home until like 7pm tomorrow night :/ Goddamn this being the only guaranteed way to get Light. Well except higher PoE, which I can't do...because I don't have Light lol.

Edit: PSN shitting the bed again? It's taking a million years to find a match.

I just had a game where we were winning 17k to 10k, then the other team somehow 3 caps us while my team does literally nothing about it and we lost 20k to 18k. I legitimately can't remember the last time I have been this angry at a videogame. It was the same team and players and no one was AFK, how do you even let that happen? We were dominating them. At least I got a BTRD out of it, but FFS I've been rank 4 with my Hunter for over 3 hours. No way in hell I'm gonna get my other two classes to 5 before the reset, especially since I don't have the class items for them and I don't get home until like 7pm tomorrow night :/ Goddamn this being the only guaranteed way to get Light. Well except higher PoE, which I can't do...because I don't have Light lol.

Odds are people left on the other team and a bunch of high skill got match made in. A well timed super at a heavy can change the outcome very easily.

I suggest taking a break for 30 mins. If still need that win later on try and jump in a gaf IB train. The win will come easily

SpecX

I feel your pain. Had the same thing happen to me last night. We dominated the entire match and at one point the score was 12k to 4k. Towards the end the rival team closed the gap, got all 3 control points and nobody even tried to get them back. We had the match in the bag and due to the team treating it like a death match we lost 18k to 20k.

Lol im almost capped so if someone wants to glimmer farm get ready.

All we do is glim glim glim no matter what. Got glimmer on my mind I can't ever get enough!

dang, I'm too slow.

Glimmer farming join up on okayrene

Thanks for the quick glimmer farming. Got near max and can buy the etherics I need.

Of course I missed the train if anyone has the CP message me PSN: Parenegade. Would be greatly appreciated.

MrDaravon

Odds are people left on the other team and a bunch of high skill got match made in. A well timed super at a heavy can change the outcome very easily.

I suggest taking a break for 30 mins. If still need that win later on try and jump in a gaf IB train. The win will come easily

Yeah, I don't really want to take a break though because I only have one EL, this IB has been my first one to try to get some. I'm just so fucking frustrated with this game in general, everyone else is a 34 and 90% of players have Thorns or Shotguns with crazy perks I can't even get now if I wanted. Then I shotgun people pointblank and they don't die, and god forbid I get my Arcblade up and then I just get oneshotted from a million miles away while when other people Arcblade our whole team can unload into them and nothing happens because netcode or whatever reasons.

Ironically my K/D is actually on the rise today, I just can't win a game to save my life. Which normally I wouldn't care about, but that's what matters in IB. I've maxed out on medallions 3 separate times today lol. I was really really planning on getting all of my characters to 5 today so I could get 6 Lights so I could get 2 characters to 34, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

Also I don't generally get on the GAF train because I could get carried but I don't want to be that guy lol. I'm okay, but nowhere remotely near as good as most of GAF :p

A_Gorilla

Banned

On the plus side, its awesome when you're on the other team. Last night I joined in on a match which my team was losing 9k to 15k. Since I just needed the heavy weapon bounty to reach rank 3, I just played normally. I end up getting 10 kills before being taken out, then when I respawn I use my super on one of the HW spawns so my team ends up getting both.

We win the match 20k to 19k.

Top Bottom