• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

If you looking for people to play salvage again or any other mode (saw your post from last night), I'll probably be available. I started a hunter and have pretty much just been playing crucible to level up.
Yeah for sure, got to get those wins while it's around. Salvage can get brutal against full teams if yours isn't up to par lol

I still haven't beaten Skolas :(

I'm decent, my character is 34 and I have plenty of good 365 weapons but the people I raided with have just gotten disinterested in Destiny for the most part.

I play on PS4 usually around 10pm or so EST, would any of you kind lads be interested in helping me knock Skolas out before year one ends? Anything I could help with in return I would be happy to do.

PSN - trouble_brewin

PuMa

Lol I'm in a little condo with two kids. I'd need a monster pad to hold all us crazies!

Would be awesome if we all could crash a con or have a meetup.

Puma is getting tøp tickets now Mwahaha ;) lucky!!!

NYC Comic Con in October! I've already got my ticket.

SGRX

List of people who want Flawless Raider (in order of posts):

1. TheAquaticApe
  2. Kyoufu
  3. Slammin_Hammon
  4. Owensboro
  5. Epyon MX
  6. PuMa
  7. JTrippa

Possible sherpas?
  • Drizzay
  • mehrmantrout

I'm in for any night.

I wouldn't mind getting in on this if there happens to be an open spot in one of the groups.

People, people. If you are quoting the list of wannabe Flawless Raiders, add your name to it!

1. TheAquaticApe
  2. Kyoufu
  3. Slammin_Hammon
  4. Owensboro
  5. Epyon MX
  6. PuMa
  7. JTrippa
  8. AQ706
  9. LTWood12
  10. SGRX

Possible sherpas?
  • Drizzay
  • mehrmantrout

I'm in for any night.

ich00

So I keep seeing people posting about doing a flawless raid, so who would be interrested in a weekly flawless attempt?

I could set something up where I run people one night a week, a few tries in a night. Maybe I cold get one of those fancy sign up sheets to keep it organized.

th3dude

1. TheAquaticApe
  2. Kyoufu
  3. Slammin_Hammon
  4. Owensboro
  5. Epyon MX
  6. PuMa
  7. JTrippa
  8. AQ706
  9. LTWood12
  10. SGRX
  11. th3dude119

Possible sherpas?
  • Drizzay
  • mehrmantrout

I'm in for any night.

I still needs it!

So I keep seeing people posting about doing a flawless raid, so who would be interrested in a weekly flawless attempt?

I could set something up where I run people one night a week, a few tries in a night. Maybe I cold get one of those fancy sign up sheets to keep it organized.

Yes!

I think this a great idea for the community. You're a true hero for taking charge of this.

PuMa

I made the original google doc for Hawkian. It's easy to edit if you want something tailored to Flawless raiding or whatever. Happy to help.

I just checked the site and it looks like only Thursday is available lol

I'm assuming Friday Sat or Sun are the "good" days?
Yeah, it sells out super quick. You'd have to get a ticket third-party at this point. Weekends are always the best at the cons, but there is really so much going on, I'm sure Thursday would still be good. I'm going Saturday.

ich00

So I just found codes for the ps3 DLC and Vanguard Armory, I think they're still good, can these still be used as an upgrade from ps3 to ps4? Even if not, can anyone use these? I have to make sure they're good when I get home, if they are good I have no use for them.

Gonna repost this: does anyone know if the PS3 DLC codes will still transfer over to PS4? Even if not, if the codes are good can anyone use them?

Me and 2 of my non gaf buddies need it, been trying to get in on a drizz run for a while but schedules never sync up

Virdix

So I bought some Redbull yesterday and got my focused light from the postmaster, was expecting to see the mission DLC at least in my redeemed codes area. Is this normal?

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Uhhhh... anyone know why I just logged in to this?

btb5SIG.jpg

Oh wait that's not in Wisconsin anymore. Tabletop gaming convention apparently. I swear there's something in Milwaukee but it's probably anime.
We have a lot of anime/comic cons, but not much gaming wise. There is the Nexus gaming con in Milwaukee.

SEC can suck my....

Top Bottom