• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Ophelion

People would kill themselves to get it over with as fast as possible. Or just spam rockets.
Something like that wouöd be awesome though.

Another thing that would be kind of fun: the Double Dragon Classic.

You get to the end of the raid, beat the boss, everyone gets loot. Game goes PvP. Everyone fights to the death and the last man standing gets an extra roll on a loot table.

Or maybe a platforming footrace through a deathtrap laden passageway where there can be only one.

Those would make people Salty as fuck, but they sure could be fun.

Any advice?
I started a secondary character last night. Titan started defender, I am level 7. Any advise, that I should know without learning the hard way? I want him to be 34 ASAP.
Im kind do doing the story, its just so boring to me, and my least fav part of the game; but if that the bets way............

Axoman

Any advice?
I started a secondary character last night. Titan started defender, I am level 7. Any advise, that I should know without learning the hard way? I want him to be 34 ASAP.
Im kind do doing the story, its just so boring to me, and my least fav part of the game; but if that the bets way............

Play crucible, you can rank up pretty fast.

Get a few levels ahead via crucible and then do the hardest difficulty available for the story missions.

Also, do as many bounties as you can.

So I've forgotten states (CT, RI?, DE
la-where?
and PA.

But I've made strides to herd cats and maybe get us weirdo Destiny freaks together. I'm not organized or capable of such a thing, but t'would be rad to see you peeps IRL.

Next time I'm in Connecticut or see one of you
nuts
lovely people driving on the Parkway on the way to the beach, I'll try not to scream. ;) :p

You forgot DC/MD/VA ;p

Jijidasu

Since it got buried rather quickly:

Quick question: is the RedBull campaign still active? I live in Japan and they seem to not be doing it here which bums me out as I wanted to try the quests. Is there any way to perhaps buy a code online or perhaps someone has a spare?

Frenden

Banned

Quick question: is the RedBull campaign still active? I live in Japan and they seem to not be doing it here which bums me out as I wanted to try the quests. Is there any way to perhaps buy a code online or perhaps someone has a spare?

I think it's still active in 7-11's here. It's supposed to be hitting larger stores (Walmart I think) soon. When it does, codes should be a lot easier to get/give.

I haven't played Rumble in months but my first game I went 19-11. Came in second place using the messenger while every other person had Thorn. Sigh.

phen0m24

Campaign/quest doesn't start until 9/15

:)

Shito

I like that idea. For some reason my spider sense is telling me it should be a consumable. I don't know why. Do you get loot for getting the TPK on the enemy fireteam? Haha.
Yeah, was also thinking it could be a consumable, but then you would risk having less people available at any time. ^^

todd360

Destiny: The Taken King New Gameplay - IGN Live: …: https://youtu.be/9cNIu0fMtMg

Just watched this video. I'm so hyped.

One complaint with this video is they showed new Suros auto rifle several times and I don't think the guy playing shot it even once. Not that I noticed anyways. I was just sitting there waiting to see how powerful it was and he kept switching to heavy machine gun.

Ophelion

Negative. I've been told to never shave mine off. I don't mind the edict.

EDIT: Oh hey, top of the page. I guess this is a good time to say thank you to everyone for being an awesome community.

lol. Well, now I know why you were so rugged and manly when you ran sword for my group last week.

So I've forgotten states (CT, RI?, DE
la-where?
and PA.

But I've made strides to herd cats and maybe get us weirdo Destiny freaks together. I'm not organized or capable of such a thing, but t'would be rad to see you peeps IRL.

Next time I'm in Connecticut or see one of you
nuts
lovely people driving on the Parkway on the way to the beach, I'll try not to scream. ;) :p

Since you got the ball rolling, I guess I can forgive the lack of PA in the first post. Should be after TTK so we have more to
bitch
talk about, plus it has less of a chance to bump into summer vacations and what not. I'd be okay with a nudie bar, but understand if others object.

Play crucible, you can rank up pretty fast.

Get a few levels ahead via crucible and then do the hardest difficulty available for the story missions.

Also, do as many bounties as you can.

Once I get to 20, its easier to get to 32 than it used to be right?

Ophelion

Omg just had the best ending to a rumble match. Soooo good.

Dat 4th place comeback to win with the top player only a kill away.

Golden gun ftw

Wish I was good enough with GG to do stuff like that. I could nail the tiniest weak spot with normal guns, but something about that ticking clock on GG messes with my head and by association, my aim.

Frenden

Banned
I edged and prepped all my factions in advance of the last expansion on all characters last go around, but I'm feeling weak.

I might just start cashing them in. If they revamp the reputation system, who knows if passing level will even result in a package.

E92 M3

Destiny: The Taken King New Gameplay - IGN Live: …: https://youtu.be/9cNIu0fMtMg

Just watched this video. I'm so hyped.

One complaint with this video is they showed new Suros auto rifle several times and I don't think the guy playing shot it even once. Not that I noticed anyways. I was just sitting there waiting to see how powerful it was and he kept switching to heavy machine gun.

What does it contain?

I edged and prepped all my factions in advance of the last expansion on all characters last go around, but I'm feeling weak.

I might just start cashing them in. If they revamp the reputation system, who knows if passing level will even result in a package.

According to the gameinformer article you'll be able to use motes, armour/weapon parts and ammo synth for rep - I should imagine etherise light and all the other old stuff will be used like the commendations as well so it should be pretty easy to go through levels

Not a bad reward
11696307_427087274164698_6376413895790125943_o.jpg

Top Bottom