• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Thanks for the card Rene and Teasing. Almost made it to the Lighthouse a second time this week, but I'll take a gold package still.

Edit top of page: DGAF is best GAF!

LTWood12

Fortunately for the first timers the Shader, Ship and Emblem are pretty sweet rewards for beating Skolas. Several people got their first Elder Ciphers, a couple people got some needed Etheric Light and cores. Some of the first timers even went on to help others, I saw DrROB play with you guys and sengar helped me on another run. So it was all good in the end (;

Oh yeah for sure. Oddly, two of my three characters didn't get all of those things on their first run. Only one got the shader. Inventory wasn't full either.

It's on Reddit. Pandora's box done been opened. :(

I have a mini-moon Fulcrum, but I haven't tested this out.

I hope it doesn't work. It'll take them six months to patch.

It works, I'm pretty sure. I remember someone doing unfair damage with a Thorn to Tears yesterday in Trials.

I'm upset that I missed the Suros Regime from Xur this week. Damn I've been trying to get that for a long time. Oh well hopefully I get lucky with a raid or something.

Lima

Edit:
Wheel, was that about the Thorn FR glitch? Because its been happening a lot recently,.1 shot putting me on 20% health.

Well, that edit went wrong lol.

Spawn, switch to a different weapon and switch back to Thorn. Now your first bullet will be final round and do 113 damage a headshot plus the burn damage leaving you with almost no health. You can do as much as you like.

ori0n378e

IB w/randoms is driving me crazy. Some don't have a clue what "control" means I guess...

I need a train... ;)

But I am only good enough to be the caboose...

MrDaravon

Okay DGAF, who wants to carry my Titan on an IB Train? Hit me up: MrDaravon on PSN.

It's alone with Black Hammer at 37 impact. It's a PvE beast, really good to own one in Void and Arc to at least complement Black Hammer. With burns snipers like this hit way too strong.

Get it with ammo perks (surplus, extended Mag, double down etc) and make it a standard part of your Nightfall burn load outs.

Good to know, thanks! I need to prioritize EL, but glimmer permitting I'll try to pick up at least one. Glimmer has never been a serious concern before, I might need to look into the Glimmer farm trick everyone seems to be doing. I took a friend's advice forever ago and instead of buying ammo packs when I capped on Glimmer I just started stashing all of the Glimmer items instead of immediately cashing them in at the Cryptarch, so I'm fine for now at least.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Is the connection worse this IB than ever before?
I've had several times where I just got stuck in orbit for a long time with hitting B to cancel being unresponsive as well.

Spawn, switch to a different weapon and switch back to Thorn. Now your first bullet will be final round and do 113 damage a headshot plus the burn damage leaving you with almost no health. You can do as much as you like.

What? For real?

Fortunately for the first timers the Shader, Ship and Emblem are pretty sweet rewards for beating Skolas. Several people got their first Elder Ciphers, a couple people got some needed Etheric Light and cores. Some of the first timers even went on to help others, I saw DrROB play with you guys and sengar helped me on another run. So it was all good in the end (;

Yeah they were fanatastic. I also ran it with some other guys on here last night.

Didn't go nearly as well but we persevered ;)

Big shout out to the amazing GAF crew

You guys are they best even when things go wrong lol

Mercury hype, huge thanks to tearsofblood, ejrobinson and drizzay

Void Jewel and the eye of sol from the package

Congrats on the first Mercury! Man that game with 3 Sunsingers...they self ressurected 5 times in total. Think we had 35 kills in total.

GGs all around and huge thanks to Drizzay for stepping in for the mini boss and final boss.

Just had an amazing trials card. 7-0 then we come up against a really good team and use our mercy. We make it to 8-0. Then the final match turns real sweaty. Ultimately we lost. But it was great fun. Almost got a clan mate to Mercury for his first ever time

deadduck

TKK needs connection based matchmaking more than anything else.

I'm getting more annoyed with the amount of glitching, players not taking damage and players jumping around than Thorn and Final Round snipers.... and they both do my head in.

Congrats on the first Mercury! Man that game with 3 Sunsingers...they self ressurected 5 times in total. Think we had 35 kills in total.

GGs all around and huge thanks to Drizzay for stepping in for the mini boss and final boss.

I'm still buzzing on the wrecking ball to close it out, I don't think i'll sleep tonight :d

todd360

TKK needs connection based matchmaking more than anything else.

I'm getting more annoyed with the amount of glitching, players not taking damage and players jumping around than Thorn and Final Round snipers.... and they both do my head in.

shhh shhhh no good connections. Only dreams now.

Korosenai

Almost to rank 4 in ib with my Titan then I'll be done with it. Crazy how much xp I'm getting. My main is a level 5, so my Titan is getting a shit load every win.

Yeah I knew how its done, the lenghts people will go to to get a win in ToO just amazes me though. This week especially its been rampant, more than 50% of Thorn shots would leave me with no health. Guess ToO brings out the worst in people.

You're shooting for top of the shame list for next OT I see. You guys ready for gamescom?

Haha, you got me :p EJ will be going, the long train trip and masses of people would have been too much for me. I faint easily because of reasons in such circumstances (masses of people packed together).

I'm still buzzing on the wrecking ball to close it out, I don't think i'll sleep tonight :d

Very well done Mehrman!! Huge thanks to Drizzay for stepping in, it was getting late for me and tomorrow is a work day.

Top Bottom