• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Silvard

I would not dismantle any exotics that are not dupes. The severity of that 'mistake' depends on the exotics dismantled. If you dismantled Ghorns, then shame on you, hah. Upgrading anything is not a mistake. Armor cores get you max level armor from Variks (who you will see in the reef).

You can absolutely finish your triumphs. If you played a crazy amount, you could have them done this week (not suggesting it, just saying it's not something I'd worry about at all).

Oh, it was only spare Mythoclasts I had lying around.

IS there any equipment, primarily exotic equipment, that will become unobtainable? I'm reading something about the Necrochasm base item not dropping anymore.

Someone tried to used statistical data to predict Xur last week and got it mostly right. I haven't checked the methodology and it could be (is likely) TOTAL crap, but here's the latest guess for tonight:

• ATS/8 ARACHNID
  • The Ram
  • The Glasshouse
  • Dragon's Breath
From: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...r_data_has_been_updated_a_new_prediction_has/

It would be nice for those without Rams to get one. Got one week one of HoW, haven't taken it off much since. So. Good.
Isn't Dragons breath a PS exclusive?
It mine as well be for me. Never seen it lol.

Oh, it was only spare Mythoclasts I had lying around.

Then not a mistake at all. The only thing I would say for your alts or whatever is to hold off on buying faction gear to get past level 30. With the game in its current state, you can be carried in all activities outside of Skolas rather easily, so you're looking at a very transitory upgrade. You are better off saving your marks and mats as you'll be getting max level armor soon.

Deku Tree

Someone tried to used statistical data to predict Xur last week and got it mostly right. I haven't checked the methodology and it could be (is likely) TOTAL crap, but here's the latest guess for tonight:

• ATS/8 ARACHNID
  • The Ram
  • The Glasshouse
  • Dragon's Breath
From: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...r_data_has_been_updated_a_new_prediction_has/

It would be nice for those without Rams to get one. Got one week one of HoW, haven't taken it off much since. So. Good.

No everybody wants Bones of Eao not Ram! Lies!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Newbie raiders, I got held up with an errand that took about 4 times as long as it should've... Heading out and Almost home now.

OkayRene

Someone on this Game Informer episode called Destiny "Pokémon for guns". Seems so spot on, haha. Gotta catch 'em all.

Namikaze1

Dear Xur,

If you don't bring the damn Bones of Eao, I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you bring the Bones of Eao tomorrow, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Well, this is going to be a ton of shit, but I am open to:

Normal DS/Crota (I have CP)
Hard Crota (I have CP)
Flawless Hard Crota (can sherpa smaller groups if everyone can bridge jump)
Normal Atheon (I have CP)
Hard VoG (I have Templar CP)
PoE 35 (Newbies welcome, as always)

Would do whatever if there is enough interest in any one activity.

PSN is ReignofSparrows

For sure dude! I'll be good to go right when it goes up.

Want to group up when it goes live tomorrow?

If you guys need a third, I can be sure to be on at that time.

PSN - rolyreyes

Well, this is going to be a ton of shit, but I am open to:

Normal DS/Crota (I have CP)
Hard Crota (I have CP)
Flawless Hard Crota (can sherpa smaller groups if everyone can bridge jump)
Normal Atheon (I have CP)
Hard VoG (I have Templar CP)
PoE 35 (Newbies welcome, as always)

Would do whatever if there is enough interest in any one activity.

PSN is ReignofSparrows

I still need to down Skolas, if you're down. Never done it before. 365 gally, etc.

Newbie raiders, I got held up with an errand that took about 4 times as long as it should've... Heading out and Almost home now.

If you find yourself with a spot that you can't fill... Shoot me an invite. I love seeing new people go through and hear their reactions. Would be nice to do a low impact activity as well.

Frenden

Banned
How do I know that you know that threats are knowable to those in the know?

I'll enclose all threats within
Code:
[BEARD]
tags?

Exo-Beard.jpg

Top Bottom