• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Why do people want the Bones? For collectors? I'm too lazy to jump 3 times so 4 jumps seems like crazy talk.
Gotta have all the fresh gears.

tumblr_nbe60gRkGz1temzn1o1_1280.gif

'Twas the night before Friday, when all thro' the Tower,

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;

The engrams were hung by the Jukebox with care,

In hopes that St. Xur soon would be there;

The Guardians were nestled all snug in their ships,

While visions of Hype Boots danc'd in their heads,

Rolyreyes and I are 2 manning PoE 35 right now and could use a third. We are starting round 3. PSN is ReignofSparrows. Newbies welcome if you are level 34.

noomi

Meh weekly update, but that's ok. We already have so much new info this week anyway.

I would anticipate twitch events to start in 2 weeks. Next week they announce the schedule, then the following week after that they start giving us the goods.

Frenden

Banned
Monte Carlo is aaaaalmost viable even in the current state of balance.

I think it's my favorite AR and I haven't even upgraded it fully yet. Step aside, Hard Light.

Frenden

Banned
If there's any truth to the whole feeding legendaries to rank legendaries thing, I might advocate holding on to as many as space will allow instead of breaking the ones you normally wouldnt keep down into motes preemptively.

I hope the upcoming streams are more specific about leveling and armor/weapon progression.

If there's any truth to the whole feeding legendaries to rank legendaries thing, I might advocate holding on to as many as space will allow instead of breaking them down into motes preemptively.
I think that's why Cozmo said to hold onto all your gear for now. They'll probably be sacrificed towards Year 2 gear.

I would hold off on dismantling anything just yet. We have a lot of information to share. As soon as the away team gets back from gamescom we will let you know our plan for a series of Twitch shows to answer all of the questions you have about the transition into year two with The Taken King

whats-going-to-happen-to-the_clink_large.jpg

Top Bottom