• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

todd360

Xur has finally delivered you guys! Hes in the tower now! By the vanguard! He came early!

Q5tKgre.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It doesn't matter.

SEXY roll call for Red Bull codes. Will start having some tomorrow. PM me here or on the clan page for it.

neoism

so anyone got a vog hard group...?

not on right now.. but looking for a reason...

i also still need the nf if anyone needs it still? to hard to solo..:/

my internet was being shitty soo i quit for awhile to watch movies its better now...

anyone down...

psn ne0ism-

I'll be at Gorgons CP on XB1 for the next 30 mins or so if anyone would like to grab the checkpoint/chest. or send a message tomorrow if needed! XBL: ThingontheFloor

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
another grand newbie raid complete in the best szechaun tradition. grats on the first complete to all and thanks a lot hudson for the pinch hit!

This was my first time actually playing Destiny on the new setup in my place. pretty glorious. snapped a pic during our drink break... for scale that's a full-size 88-key keyboard
cell phone shots suck but you get the idea.

LiK

another grand newbie raid complete in the best szechaun tradition. grats on the first complete to all and thanks a lot hudson for the pinch hit!

This was my first time actually playing Destiny on the new setup in my place. pretty glorious. snapped a pic during our drink break... for scale that's a full-size 88-key keyboard

cell phone shots suck but you get the idea.

play the piano while shooting Fallen

Top Bottom