• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

LTWood12

Good Skolas run Sparrow! And glad we could get you your first Skolas kill Reyes. Only a couple of wipes for stupid stuff.

Overall I was surprised that it really wasn't much worse than last week. I think I'd take lightswitch over Angry for this fight.

Good Skolas run Sparrow! And glad we could get you your first Skolas kill Reyes. Only a couple of wipes for stupid stuff.

Overall I was surprised that it really wasn't much worse than last week. I think I'd take lightswitch over Angry for this fight.

Glad to finally put a voice to the avatar. I took the liberty of uploading a gif of Skolas during our successful run:

TVVibRR.gif

SeanR1221

Was bored so I re rolled my matador a couple times. Ended up with Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Rifled Barrel, and Rodeo. Not thrilled with Rodeo but I feel like it's not worth wasting motes/gun parts to get all that plus something different.

Was bored so I re rolled my matador a couple times. Ended up with Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Rifled Barrel, and Rodeo. Not thrilled with Rodeo but I feel like it's not worth wasting motes/gun parts to get all that plus something different.

I have that exact roll it's fine. Save your stuff for TTK, not too much point gearing towards the current meta.

shenze

Banned
Thanks Hawkian for the newbie raid. Got a Corrective Measure and my son got a Found Verdict. It's really cool that there are people willing to do this.

3x Hard Vog netted me
Dupe Corrective Measure
Dupe Gloves (although all disc instead of all str)
1st Vex.

Still want for collection purposes / final month: Fatebringer, VoC, Timepiece, Epilogue, Foil, Found Verdict.

Traveler bullshit etc

i thought i saw Saturn in one of those recent cinematics they released so not too surprised by it.

The thought of reaching out past our solar system isn't totally appealing, there's something about these known planets to us that makes it that much cooler for a setting. If it were Planet X in galaxy z it wouldn't be nearly as neat. So I'm totally OK with any liberties they've taken, it's not as if they haven't already.

Sawneeks

Banned
another grand newbie raid complete in the best szechaun tradition. grats on the first complete to all and thanks a lot hudson for the pinch hit!

This was my first time actually playing Destiny on the new setup in my place. pretty glorious. snapped a pic during our drink break... for scale that's a full-size 88-key keyboard

cell phone shots suck but you get the idea.

Thanks again for putting that together Hawk! It was a lot of fun to finally see the 'best part of Destiny' as a lot of people like to call it. :p

Might drop in next week for Crota if there is a spot open. Would love to try that one as well!

LiK

The thought of reaching out past our solar system isn't totally appealing, there's something about these known planets to us that makes it that much cooler for a setting. If it were Planet X in galaxy z it wouldn't be nearly as neat. So I'm totally OK with any liberties they've taken, it's not as if they haven't already.

i kinda wish they expanded more areas in existing planets. kinda bums me out Earth only takes place in Old Russia for whatever reason.

todd360

Is it parked on the rings?

Do ships park?

Uhhh. Uhhhh. Something something anchors. Thats it! Of course ships park! They throw a anchor on the planet and their all good. They can go get pizza and they don't have to worry about their ship sliding down hill in space.

You may haha, I just didn't want to put him on blast about it, but I had to ask if anyone else had seen anything. Maybe thats what they're calling the dreadnaught temporarily?

i think the same guy is on my friends list. I actually noticed him on that Saturn build like a few weeks ago but I figured he was playing the test build of TTK. He's a gaffer and I think I played some Trials with him once.

todd360

This. So much this...pls Xur. Pls.

We aren't asking for a ghorn. We aren't asking for OP shit like ramlock helmet. We just want bones of eao. We like to jump Bungie. We just want to fly in the sky is all. That's all we ever really wanted. We gave you our monies. Now give us the boots we paid for. We didn't buy taken king for PoE. We bought it for the bones breh.

Top Bottom